Old October 29, 2003, 14:51   #1
dacole
ACDG The Human HiveBtS Tri-League
Prince

Local Time: 11:30
Local Date: November 2, 2010
IMPORTANT: Weekly meeting
The winning time for our weekly meeting is 10PM GMT M, W, F, at this time Voltaire, Vander, Jamski, micha, and Rokossovky can meet. I will attempt to meet at ths time as well but not sure if it will always be possible for me. For those who can't meet at this time I am sorry but this was the time period that had the most people around. The exel file that I used to decide on this time is attached to this message. I would recommend that we start our meetings tonight but that is up to voltaire. In the excel sheet the first letter of your name was used as shorthand M=micha since we had two V's Vol=voltaire.

Also does anyone have a copy of the last turn AFTER our moves were made? It would probably be a good idea if we started makeing this file available so that those of us with interest/time could start planning for the next turn as soon as the previous one is played.

As always these are just thoughts feel free to ignore.

Glory to the hive and our glorious chairman!
Attached Files:
File Type: txt hive.txt (1.0 KB, 1 views)
Old October 29, 2003, 15:52   #2
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Local Time: 05:30
Re: IMPORTANT: Weekly meeting
Quote:
Originally posted by dacole
Also does anyone have a copy of the last turn AFTER our moves were made? It would probably be a good idea if we started makeing this file available so that those of us with interest/time could start planning for the next turn as soon as the previous one is played.
Good idea!

As for weekly meetings, I don't know if it is necessary to everybody to be together three times every week? It may be better if say the meeting will happen in this specified timeframe whenever the turn is here.

Grapefruit Garden
Old October 29, 2003, 16:20   #3
Vander
ACDG The Human HivePtWDG2 SunshineAlpha Centauri Democracy GameMacCivilization III Democracy GameC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 Morgan
Prince

Local Time: 04:30
How are we doing it? MSN? If so, I need an email for my MSN
and then refusing to decide
Old October 29, 2003, 16:30   #4
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Local Time: 05:30
Right now I believe we are doing it through MSN. Yes you need to let us add your email. Or do you mean you need our emails?

Grapefruit Garden
Old October 29, 2003, 16:57   #5
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Add me, then I can give you the rest.

j underscore maunders at hotmail dot com

make the jigsaw fit

I'll be there tonight.

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.
Old November 1, 2003, 16:38   #6
dacole
ACDG The Human HiveBtS Tri-League
Prince

hey guys did we decide to make this a weekly event if so on what day wendsday? Had to leave before that was decided last week. Anyway let me know.

Glory to the hive!
Old November 2, 2003, 11:35   #7
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Wednesday = good

I'll be there.

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.