Old November 9, 2003, 18:26   #1
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 14:11
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Deputies wanted!
In the constitution it is mentioned that officials have the right to appoint a deputy to fill in when the officials are temporarily unable to perform their duties. Therefore I was wondering if anyone was willing to take up such a position, provided they have the approval of the official in question of course.

IIRC FlameFlash is currently Deputy for Factional Defence. Anyone else interested in a position?
Old November 9, 2003, 23:35   #2
Corellion
ACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Prince

Local Time: 07:11
I'd be willing to accept a deputy, however I think the limited number of deputies would be better assigned to more intensive, busier, or more unattended positions.
Function Corelli Omega-9, Internal Affairs Function (Terms 110, 101, 100, 011, and 010) and Advisor on Foreign Affairs (Term 001) for the Cybernetic Consciousness in the Alpha Centauri Democracy Team Game (ACDTG).
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or one.
Old November 9, 2003, 23:49   #3
Octavian X
Civilization III Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HivePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty PythonC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamCiv4 SP Democracy GameACDG3 GaiansC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 06:11
I can volunteer to fill in as a deputy, even if I don't have SMAC/X...
Old November 10, 2003, 09:11   #4
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Octavian X, if you're interested, did you know SMAX is for sale again?
Old November 10, 2003, 19:52   #5
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 00:11
Local Date: November 3, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by Corellion
I'd be willing to accept a deputy, however I think the limited number of deputies would be better assigned to more intensive, busier, or more unattended positions.
What are these unattended positions?

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old November 10, 2003, 20:43   #6
Octavian X
Civilization III Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HivePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty PythonC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamCiv4 SP Democracy GameACDG3 GaiansC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Maniac
Octavian X, if you're interested, did you know SMAX is for sale again?
Yes, but with the shape of my finances, it may be a while. I'm currently investingating other methods of aquiring it, though.
Old November 10, 2003, 22:25   #7
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

Local Time: 12:11
I assume you are aware of the.......

alksjdflkajdsUNDER;kasdlfjalskdjrDOGlkasjldfkjl?
Old November 11, 2003, 00:27   #8
Octavian X
King

Yes, I am very aware of that. Remember, I am watching all things at all times...
Old November 11, 2003, 11:02   #9
Maniac

Quote:
Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
What are these unattended positions?
We currently don't have polls for the First Secretariat of the Capital Republic, and the Secretariat for Economic Policies. Drogue unfortunately has troubles with his internet connection, and I've sent a PM to Makahlua asking if she's too busy at the moment. While they are unable to poll, I was thinking it would be better to appoint deputies.