Old November 12, 2003, 20:11   #181
vovan
Apolyton UniversityCivilization IV CreatorsSporeApolyton Storywriters' GuildC3CDG Blood Oath HordeC4DG The Horde
Emperor

Local Time: 06:12
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by ljcvetko
Since Jamski is Mafia and will be executed in round 2, Sheep will appoint a substitute Mafia without telling us, so we won't know for sure if Jamski had been the initial Mafia or not.
I thought he would tell us?

And besides, we already know MattH is the Mafia, so why bother with Jamski. One innocent death more, one less, who cares? Matt'll go on a killing spree tonight any way, so there's more death coming your way.

EDIT: Maybe Matt's right, and he really is innocent. But that leaves only Skanky on my suspect list. But like I said before, the shady souls down here claim he couldn't hurt a fly... Now how they got to know him, I don't know, but hey, I've got no reason to distrust 'em. We are still making preparations so Jamski receives a pleasant welcome and enjoys his stay with us... For what he did last time!
Spore page
Old November 12, 2003, 20:40   #182
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Local Time: 12:12
I confess...

THAT I AM NOT THE MAFIA

Those that voted for me are just displaying their need for revenge!

Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!

/me sits inside his doorway with a loaded shotgun filled with glass and nails *

Come and kill me then you righteous townspeople. If you dare. But I promise you that next night another of your members will be found dead in the swamp, or behind the woodshed. I suppose I'll be lucky not to be killed by the Mafia.

/me points the gruesome shotgun in his mouth and waits for the "posse" to arrive *

I'm going to make sure I'm dead BEFORE I get my genitalia removed.

Last Will and Testament of Jamski

To DrSpike I leave my vintage brit-pr0n collection that he always wanted.
To Tass I leave a collection of American flags.
To Skanky, a request to bring back the samurai for the funeral.
To Vovan, my trusty old shotgun.
To ADG, some more flowers.
To GT, a box of Ayn Rand books.
Anyone else can help themselves to my stuff, but Mrs Jamski keeps the car.

May God have mercy on your souls.

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.
Old November 12, 2003, 20:42   #183
Sheep
DiplomacyNever Ending StoriesNationStatesCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton University
King

Local Time: 22:12
The voting is over. Man we are going to run out of posts this may need two threads GOOD WORK!

Anyways with the voting close I left it open til I woke up this morning.

The villagers massed in the execution fields, the notorious Jamski in tow. First they gouged his eyes out so his final hour was in darkness, then they cut his tounge out. After proceeding to cut his genetalia off and push it into his ass (Man thats sooooo sick ) they then began to make tiny cuts all over his body. Then last but not least they hoisted him up and quatered him.

However after the ceremony Pave exclaims! Man I forgot, I was drinking with Jamski last night, it could not of been him.

The intital Mafia has not been caught, now he is the Mafia til the end of the game or bust! Its now again night time, we await the next killing.
Old November 12, 2003, 20:48   #184
MattH
King

I told you! It must be Spike!

(What about J's shotgun?)
Old November 12, 2003, 20:48   #185
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Quote:
The villagers massed in the execution fields, the notorious Jamski in tow. First they gouged his eyes out so his final hour was in darkness, then they cut his tounge out. After proceeding to cut his genetalia off and push it into his ass (Man thats sooooo sick ) they then began to make tiny cuts all over his body. Then last but not least they hoisted him up and quatered him.
That's a sick thing to do to a dead man, you b@st@rds. See you all in hell. Especially that private ****.

-Jam
Old November 12, 2003, 21:01   #186
vovan
Apolyton UniversityCivilization IV CreatorsSporeApolyton Storywriters' GuildC3CDG Blood Oath HordeC4DG The Horde
Emperor

Come on in, Jam, we've been waiting for you...

Are you sure about what you said before?

Quote:
I suppose I'll be lucky not to be killed by the Mafia.
Any ways, it's not that bad down here. Lot's of girls... And I am sure you can guess why some of them didn't go to heaven. We'll have some good ol' time... At least untill Mrs. Jamski joins us and makes a righteous little angel out of ya.

I'll send for someone to fetch that genitalia out of your ass so you could enjoy yourself...

EDIT: Ehhh, I didn't mean enjoy yourself per se, but isn't that how the phrase goes in English? Any way, make yourself at home.
Spore page
Old November 12, 2003, 21:07   #187
vovan
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by MattH
I told you! It must be Spike!
I told you! It must be Matt! Why would he otherwise point fingers at others so vigorously?

Quote:
(What about J's shotgun?)
/me 's spirit materializes on the porch of Jam's house

/me 's spirit grabs the shotgun and flies away with it

/me 's spirit isn't looking where he's going, and flies right through a tree

The shotgun obviously cannot go through a tree so it is stuck in the upper branches of the tallest oak in the village.
Spore page
Old November 12, 2003, 21:08   #188
MattH
King

Sheep, you might want to change Jam from breathing to dead... and dismembered
Old November 12, 2003, 21:13   #189
vovan
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by MattH
Sheep, you might want to change Jam from breathing to dead... and dismembered
And who else should he change to dead? Oh, oops, I forgot, you should do this by PM.
Spore page
Old November 12, 2003, 21:17   #190
Tuberski

Local Time: 07:12
Quote:
Originally posted by vovan

And who else should he change to dead? Oh, oops, I forgot, you should do this by PM.

Pushing a little hard, aren't you?

ACK!
"I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry, and that's extra scary to me. There's a large out of focus monster roaming the countryside. Look out, he's fuzzy, let's get out of here."
Old November 12, 2003, 21:18   #191
MattH
King

Quote:
Originally posted by vovan

Old November 12, 2003, 21:22   #192
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 23:12
In Jamski's (innocent, this time) honour.
Attached Images:

Old November 12, 2003, 21:24   #193
Jamski
Deity

/me bleeds *

Hey, nice place we've got down here in Hell

BTW, I saw who killed me. It was MattH.

-Jam
Old November 12, 2003, 21:34   #194
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

Actually, it was the whole village. Poor you.
Old November 12, 2003, 21:36   #195
Jamski
Deity

Dammit, why are you Australians wide awake at this time of day. I had Spikie being too damm clever all day, and now you all night.

Vote for MattH anyway. The ghosts politely request it. Whoo Whooo!

-Jam
Old November 12, 2003, 21:47   #196
Tuberski

How does it feel to be a ghost Jamski????

Not to good does it?

ACK!
"I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry, and that's extra scary to me. There's a large out of focus monster roaming the countryside. Look out, he's fuzzy, let's get out of here."
Old November 12, 2003, 21:49   #197
Skanky Burns

Just need to wait for the Mafia to strike again first...
Old November 12, 2003, 21:53   #198
Ljube
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization II MultiplayerDiploGamesC3CDG Blood Oath HordeC4DG The HordeCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

Local Time: 13:12
Why isn’t Sheep making the announcement of the next victim?

Well, it’s bloody obvious. Mafia didn’t send him a PM.

But why did Mafia not send him PM?

Simply because Mafia wasn’t sure he was going to survive this day.

Who is the only person that fits the description?

Dr. Spike of course. He is Mafia! Kill him before he kills us!
Old November 12, 2003, 22:10   #199
Tuberski

Dr. Spike better not be the mafia, because more deaths by the mafia would be my fault.......

Ah, who cares, no one care when they cut my tongue out last time.....

ACK!
Old November 12, 2003, 23:03   #200
Sheep
DiplomacyNever Ending StoriesNationStatesCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton University
King

Sheepsies shows all those who are in the village how to do this

I am doing the dance, the not the Mafia dance, that only people who are not the Mafia can do.

If you want to prove your innocence just do the DANCE.
Old November 12, 2003, 23:04   #201
Skanky Burns

Old November 12, 2003, 23:05   #202
Sheep
King

Tuberski awoke the morning after Jamski's execution to find the hut accross the street to him wide open. As he raced inside his neigjhbour's house he noticed Dr. Spike's body on the floor, a bullet hole in the back of the head and a pool of blood surrounding him.

The Mafia has once again struck. It is time to begin the votes.
Old November 12, 2003, 23:08   #203
Sheep
King

Ps. The gun used was a shotgun, possibly the one recrently owned by Jamski.
Old November 12, 2003, 23:10   #204
Skanky Burns

Whoever the mafia is, they certainly have a sense of humour. Just when Spikey was breathing a sigh of relief...

Well, MattH's time is now up. Die, scum, die!

I wonder if Vovan's ghost noticed who stole his shotgun.
Or Jamski for that matter.
Old November 12, 2003, 23:16   #205
Tuberski

I will second the MattH, vote. However I must add that.............crap nevermind.

ACK!
Old November 12, 2003, 23:19   #206
Skanky Burns

That you were the only other person online when the kill-order was presumably sent to Sheep?
Yes, that has been noted.
Old November 12, 2003, 23:26   #207
Tassadar500
Emperor

Local Time: 05:12
MattH. You did it. Tell me the truth, Damnit!
Old November 12, 2003, 23:52   #208
Tuberski

Quote:
Originally posted by Skanky Burns
That you were the only other person online when the kill-order was presumably sent to Sheep?
Yes, that has been noted.
You forgot about yourself.

Bring it on.

ACK!
Old November 13, 2003, 00:03   #209
MattH
King

You guys are going to be pretty dissapointed... See you in the morning.

My vote is for Tuber.
Old November 13, 2003, 00:04   #210
Spaced Cowboy
Emperor

Hmmm...

Tuberski, Skanky, or Matt

I can't make up my mind right now. I'll vote in the morning (CST)