Old November 13, 2003, 12:42   #1
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Local Time: 12:26
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Is the Hive dead?
Well is it? Shall we surrender our bases to another faction? Self destruct? Hand control to one player permanantly as in a PBEM?

Eh?

I bet noone even bothers to vote on this poll, so I haven't bothered to make one.

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.
Old November 13, 2003, 15:31   #2
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Question : Is the Hive dead?

Answer : It appears so

/me whistles the death march *

-Jam
Old November 13, 2003, 16:54   #3
Vander
ACDG The Human HivePtWDG2 SunshineAlpha Centauri Democracy GameMacCivilization III Democracy GameC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 Morgan
Prince

Local Time: 05:26
we all died. Can't tell why, but we are. and yet we are still talking....

Hey, at least we are the undead now.
and then refusing to decide
Old November 13, 2003, 17:34   #4
Micha
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG3 MorganACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG PeaceACDG Planet University of TechnologyCivilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG Team Banana
King

Local Time: 13:26
SPAM - ALERT !!!
Old November 13, 2003, 19:59   #5
Voltaire
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessNever Ending StoriesC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Human Hive
King

It's not just us, all the factions have declined in activity. According to Tass on some days the post count for the whole of the ACDG board numbers 2 (one was his).
Old November 13, 2003, 22:32   #6
Vev
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human Hive
King

Local Time: 22:26
Alas dear ACDG2, I knew it well. Time to let you go and return to the wild where your spirit shall roam amongst the fungal stalks.
Old November 14, 2003, 05:45   #7
Jamski
Deity

THERE'S LIFE!

Quickly, get to the spam factories, tell some jokes, make some plans, plot and scheme, start a new one-word-story

The Hive needs you, and I can't spam on my own!

-Jam
Old November 14, 2003, 06:05   #8
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

Both the ACDGs are going down very quickly.
Activity on both is waaaay down.
Old November 14, 2003, 09:03   #9
Vev
King

So young, so much potential. A candle burnt on both ends, brightly in the night. Alas, the replacement was too late. Fade slowly dear candle.
Old November 14, 2003, 23:56   #10
Vander
ACDG The Human HivePtWDG2 SunshineAlpha Centauri Democracy GameMacCivilization III Democracy GameC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 Morgan
Prince

Don't be so down/ turn that frown, upside down!

Seriously. Let's get another PRAVDA out and see what that does for the game.
and then refusing to decide
Old November 15, 2003, 01:53   #11
Octavian X
Civilization III Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HivePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty PythonC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamCiv4 SP Democracy GameACDG3 GaiansC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 06:26
*Octavian eats a doughnut...
Old November 15, 2003, 17:15   #12
Jamski
Deity

Vander, I make you responsible for producing the best PRAVDA ever. Only you can save the ACDG, 'cos noone else can be bothered.

-Jam
Old November 17, 2003, 15:50   #13
Micha
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG3 MorganACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG PeaceACDG Planet University of TechnologyCivilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG Team Banana
King

Yay! (just to say something)
Old November 18, 2003, 08:34   #14
Jamski
Deity

Micha, you know a bit about SMAC. Do you have SMAX?

-Jam
Old November 18, 2003, 09:09   #15
Micha
King

Sure.

As a good member of our glorious Human Hive I think itīs crucial to know the tools to a successful world revolution.
Old November 18, 2003, 10:23   #16
Jamski
Deity

So you could play a turn?

*nudge*

-Jam
Old November 18, 2003, 13:58   #17
Micha
King

hm, I could, but I donīt have the time to plan it, so it would all be decisions out of my bellies (you know what I mean?)

And Jam, it would be much easier if you could get online on MSN
Old November 18, 2003, 14:43   #18
Jamski
Deity

MSN is giving me trouble and breaking my net connection at random intervals.

I didn't plan the last turn BTW, I just played it as I thought right.

Took about 10 minutes.

-Jam
Old November 19, 2003, 01:51   #19
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

What a sad scene for me to return to. Here's a quote from buster. I wonder if anybody other than Kody still checks the Drone embassy.

Quote:
Seeing the mess on the turn at Poly I would like to have an update on the scene at Hive.

Who are we talking to these days and can they be expected to honor their commitments to the Drones?
I think we can all see what damage have we done by playing the turn fighting scene. The coup could have been treated seperatedly from the turns. Better yet if Kody's turn was posted in this forum and Jamski was notified of the Kody turn before he posted his turn we could have avoided the whole thing. We can see that the only univ active member was pissed of. The PEACE was crying foul. I really wish I was authorized back in sooner. On the other hand, maybe this is just as well. I have seen this incident from the same viewpoint as all the other outsiders. It's actually good that it was I who asked Googlie to do the right thing, not somebody from another faction.

Grapefruit Garden
Old November 19, 2003, 05:46   #20
Jamski
Deity

HONGHU IS BACK!

YAY!

Actually I need to check up on the Drones, its been a while, eh?

-Jam
Old November 19, 2003, 07:08   #21
Micha
King

Oh HongHu, Iīm glad youīre back to clean the mess of the kids...
Old November 19, 2003, 11:39   #22
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Comrade Micha, are you willing to serve as the attorney representing the state?

Grapefruit Garden
Old November 19, 2003, 12:08   #23
Jamski
Deity

/me whispers *

No - be my defense attorny please.

-Jam
Old November 19, 2003, 13:58   #24
Micha
King

Hmm, looks as if we have a difficult situation here...

Well, post your bribes here, and Iīll decide after that
:
:
:
:
nah, really, I have little time now. Perhaps I could do something which requires less than 30min a day?
Old November 19, 2003, 14:35   #25
Snowflake
Princess

Hmmm representing Jamski requires less than 30 minutes I believe.

Grapefruit Garden
Old November 19, 2003, 18:32   #26
Jamski
Deity

My bribe... hmmm, I'll post a bottle of Erdinger to you

-Jam
Old November 19, 2003, 20:04   #27
Micha
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Jamski
My bribe... hmmm, I'll post a bottle of Erdinger to you

-Jam
You have to do better than that
A bottle of Bavarian white beer is not THAT valuable... Plus, you havenīt sent the CD you promised me yet, so why should I trust you now?

HongHu, whatīs your offer?
Old November 19, 2003, 22:37   #28
Snowflake
Princess

Hmmm, how about the head of a certain crocodile?

Grapefruit Garden
Old November 20, 2003, 04:49   #29
Jamski
Deity

Micha, you still didn't tell me your address How can I post ANYTHING to you?

Silly man

-Jam

EDIT
lol, I hit edit instead of quote
- Micha

Last edited by Micha; November 20, 2003 at 09:14.
Old November 20, 2003, 07:05   #30
Vev
King

Hello, wassup?