Old November 26, 2003, 21:55   #31
Squeblish Nef?
NationStates
Prince

Local Time: 22:27
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Location: Warning: This text is next to an Avatar. DO NOT READ UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!
Quote:
Originally posted by Datajack Franit
No

I mean, new masses to be oppressed
OOC: Opressing, eh? Maybe we could have another war on our hands. Excellent...
Old November 28, 2003, 23:50   #32
Rasputin
lifer
DiploGamesThe Courts of Candle'Bre
Deity

nothing wrong with facist states... lets not assume that fasism means threats..
GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71
Old December 1, 2003, 06:02   #33
Mr. President
MacSpanish CiversNationStatesNever Ending StoriesCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG Planet University of Technology
Emperor

That's as may be, but it's tapped into the Sheepsta vs. Alecrast / Centralis rivalry now. That's some powerful stuff.

That said, there hasn't been any threatening posting for a while now.
Old December 1, 2003, 06:03   #34
GeneralTacticus
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG RoleplayNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 23:27
Quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Sunrise
That's as may be, but it's tapped into the Sheepsta vs. Alecrast / Centralis rivalry now. That's some powerful stuff.

That said, there hasn't been any threatening posting for a while now.
Hard for many threatening posts to be made when only one side is actually active.
Old December 1, 2003, 07:21   #35
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

The poor oprresed people of Auldoninna are rapidly prodcuing what protection they can. Orbital SpaceStations which were orginalyl meant for peace have been transformed into Weopon launching sites. The leader of Auldoniina states that these are fo course just defensive weopons and would never be used in a first strike move.
Old December 1, 2003, 18:26   #36
Squeblish Nef?
NationStates
Prince

Location: Warning: This text is next to an Avatar. DO NOT READ UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!
Quote:
Originally posted by Rasputin
The poor oprresed people of Auldoninna are rapidly prodcuing what protection they can. Orbital SpaceStations which were orginalyl meant for peace have been transformed into Weopon launching sites. The leader of Auldoniina states that these are fo course just defensive weopons and would never be used in a first strike move.
The Assimilation Corporation once more extends its hand in friendship to Auldoninna, this time without the Shake'n'Shock Funbuzzer (mass-produced in Hegemon-Gonoria).

Will Auldoninna join Assimilation Corp?

Tune in next week and find out!

OOC: Take time to think this over, Rasputin. It's the fate of an entire nation that's at stake.
Old December 2, 2003, 08:32   #37
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

Onlt problem is the auldonina people are usualy too thick to be assimilated into anything LOL

But we stand by your right to be as fascist as you choose to be, in fact as the most fascist of all states here we demand more nations free themselves to the freedom of fascism......
Old December 2, 2003, 17:35   #38
Squeblish Nef?
NationStates
Prince

Quote:
Onlt problem is the auldonina people are usualy too thick to be assimilated into anything LOL

But we stand by your right to be as fascist as you choose to be, in fact as the most fascist of all states here we demand more nations free themselves to the freedom of fascism......
OOC: You're not doing yourself any favours by both refusing and claiming to be a fascist at the same time. Oh, and if you're so convinced that you're the most fascist one in Apolyton, then you might care to read the UN Regional Rankings.
Old December 2, 2003, 19:55   #39
Sheep
DiplomacyNever Ending StoriesNationStatesCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton University
King

ooc: When will the 16 year old twerps on this thread realise that diffrent ways of organising politics is not wrong, merely diffrent.

To Wine
From the Apolyton Axis:

We will not seek mediation. However we call upon the Apolyton Court to end the foreign influence that the Assimilation Corp brings into Apolyton for the detriment of all of Apolyton.

To Centralis and other ACAB members
From the Apolyton Axis:

I would stop your slander if I were you. It gets diplomacy no where and leads to a greater chance of nuclear armaggeddon. In the region our forces outnumber yours. Worldwide our nuclear weapons are more than enough to decimate your naitons. Yes our missile defences will not hold back everything and we will take losses, but so shall you. I ask you to back down and leave Apolyton before it is too late.
Old December 2, 2003, 22:34   #40
Mr. President
MacSpanish CiversNationStatesNever Ending StoriesCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG Planet University of Technology
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Sheep
ooc: When will the 16 year old twerps on this thread realise that diffrent ways of organising politics is not wrong, merely diffrent.
Blah blah moral equivalence yak yak yak.

Quote:
From the Apolyton Axis:

I would stop your slander if I were you. It gets diplomacy no where and leads to a greater chance of nuclear armaggeddon. In the region our forces outnumber yours. Worldwide our nuclear weapons are more than enough to decimate your naitons. Yes our missile defences will not hold back everything and we will take losses, but so shall you. I ask you to back down and leave Apolyton before it is too late.
"Armageddon" is indeed a cool word, but you should know that the people who threaten it the most get the least far.
Old December 3, 2003, 03:20   #41
GeneralTacticus
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG RoleplayNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Quote:
Ah, yes, so Suharto was just misunderstood, and Stalin, Mao, and Hitler were all praiseworthy in their own ways This is EXACTLY what has given us tolerance for tyranny for decades, and it's led to millions of deaths. Your nations, by your own admission, are members of a Nazi alliance, and as such, have forfeited any inherent right to tolerance.

Quote:
To Wine
From the Apolyton Axis:

We will not seek mediation. However we call upon the Apolyton Court to end the foreign influence that the Assimilation Corp brings into Apolyton for the detriment of all of Apolyton.
So much for diplomacy. Let it be noted that while we of Assimilation Corp made every effort to avoid war, and supports the restoration of the Apolyton Court to preserve peace, the Apolyton Axis openly proclaimed it's hunger for war and would only accept the restoration of the Court as a tool to further their ends.

Oh, and by the way, "Apolyton" is not some kind of homogenous entity that can be expunged of 'foreign influence'.

Quote:
From the Apolyton Axis:

The only side here that has been slandering others, undermining diplomacy and risking nuclear war is yours. Assimilation Corp has never attempted to harm you in any way; the responsibility for this crisis is entirely yours, and only you can end it without blood.

Oh, and spare us the drivel about how you're so superior to us. In the region, our populations are close to equal (with us in the lead; your total population is 9.567 billion, while ours is over 10 billion), but outside the region, we have sufficient allies to make your own forces dwindle into insignificance, including the 400-member MACTO alliance. If it comes to war, no matter what happens to us, you'll be pulverised, likely by people with rather less concern for civilian life than us.
Old December 4, 2003, 01:29   #42
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

Last night reports of shots being fired in borderign islands to the Auldoninas was heard as capitlaist nations tried to land troops in areas considered auldonina. Early reports state that 10 auldoniina troops died but they manages to take as many as 100 enemie with them and 1000 were taken prisoner.

The Auldoniina government has ordered a full mobilization of the army airforce and navy.

Our lovable Reich Marshall was rumoured to be heading to the bunkers.
Old December 4, 2003, 01:30   #43
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

Reich Marshall of Auldininna calls on all other Facist states to join them in this war of defence on our rights for freedom
Old December 4, 2003, 20:52   #44
Squeblish Nef?
NationStates
Prince

Quote:
OOC: I'm not sixteen, I'm fourteen! Some lot you know!
Old December 4, 2003, 20:55   #45
Squeblish Nef?
NationStates
Prince

Quote:
Reich Marshall of Auldininna calls on all other Facist states to join them in this war of defence on our rights for freedom
OOC: If you say so, dear. I'm not going to advise you otherwise, as I believe in every small nations' right to be consumed by those bigger than themselves.
Old December 4, 2003, 22:01   #46
Sheep
DiplomacyNever Ending StoriesNationStatesCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton University
King

Auldininna

We call upon you to join the Apolyton Axis a defensive alliance and the driving force behind the push to get the Assimilation Corp out of Apolyton.
Old December 5, 2003, 03:15   #47
GeneralTacticus
Emperor

OOC: As this RP no longer affects only this region, I have now created a new thread on the NS International Incidents forum tom continue it, here: http://www.nationstates.net/forum/vi...100574&start=0

Any further posts on these forums relating to the RP will be ignored (with the exception of comments by outside nations, which don't really affect things).
Old December 5, 2003, 23:55   #48
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

Quote:
Auldininna

We call upon you to join the Apolyton Axis a defensive alliance and the driving force behind the push to get the Assimilation Corp out of Apolyton.
Yes the axis powers seem very friendly... We join you in your attemopts to remove the Assymilation corps...
Old December 6, 2003, 06:38   #49
Qantrix
Call to Power II Democracy GameNationStates
Settler

Local Time: 13:27
Hello, I haven't been here for a while.

This site made me play NationStates, since I moved with a small nation from Apolyton, I have been in several organisations. I am currently a member of the Meritocracy. I will help defend your region with a puppet of myself.

Without this region I would have never played this game. TG my nation "Qantrix" if you need help in anything. It has a big army (and 1.5 billion people and is 11th in the Meritocracy for biggest armed forces) which could be useful.
Old January 4, 2004, 03:21   #50
Sheep
King

BTW just reading this who died and made Centralis leader of us all?
Old January 4, 2004, 04:21   #51
GeneralTacticus
Emperor

No-one. You're free to carry on the RP, if you want, but it'll be rather pointless, given that no-one from the other side will be participating.
Old January 4, 2004, 06:57   #52
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

so its war on all assymilation nations,,,,,,,,,, Death to them all.....
Old January 23, 2004, 19:46   #53
Squeblish Nef?
NationStates
Prince

Quote:
so its war on all assymilation nations,,,,,,,,,, Death to them all.....
OOC: You posted on my birthday. Blasphemy!
Old January 23, 2004, 19:55   #54
Squeblish Nef?
NationStates
Prince

OOC: Please be ignorink ze previous postink.

IC:
Dear President of Auldoninna (whose name I am too important to know):
The Assimilation Corporation does not tolerate such overtly agressive postings. Due to your apparent unwillingness to reach 600 million, we have decided to add you to the "To Eat" list, just to show you who's boss.

With hate and loathing,
- High Prince Aftanun, ACAB PR Advisor

P.S. Please find enclosed 2000 decapitated gerbils and 300g of anthrax.
Old January 23, 2004, 20:59   #55
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by ACAB
OOC: Please be ignorink ze previous postink.

IC:
Dear President of Auldoninna (whose name I am too important to know):
The Assimilation Corporation does not tolerate such overtly agressive postings. Due to your apparent unwillingness to reach 600 million, we have decided to add you to the "To Eat" list, just to show you who's boss.

With hate and loathing,
- High Prince Aftanun, ACAB PR Advisor

P.S. Please find enclosed 2000 decapitated gerbils and 300g of anthrax.
Dear Aftanun,

We recieved your humourous letter with great amusement which of course is how you intended it. The people of Auldonina are multiplying rather quickly now, not least of which the harem of myself.

We are currently sailing your way with our welcome presents which I am sure you will enjoy. The fact the presents are being carried by amred soldiers shouldnt reaaly disturb you and you should welcome them with open arms.

Some presents may also need to be dropped from planes so please look to the sky to see these arriving ,

Your friend in PEace and Love

Presidento Roger Ramjet
Old February 5, 2004, 05:47   #56
Urban Ranger
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending Stories
Deity

Local Time: 20:27
Good lord, Horsie spams everywhere
Old February 7, 2004, 00:33   #57
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

looks for the HORSE ???
Old February 10, 2004, 17:38   #58
Squeblish Nef?
NationStates
Prince

Horse?
HORSE??
What horse?
Old February 11, 2004, 14:11   #59
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

my kingdom for a horse !!!!
Old February 29, 2004, 20:26   #60
Squeblish Nef?
NationStates
Prince

Quote:
my kingdom for a horse !!!!
OOC: You burn, Rasputin...