Old November 17, 2003, 23:42   #61
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

Local Time: 12:39
Local Date: November 2, 2010
And what of my test?!
Old November 18, 2003, 00:09   #62
Dis
ACDG3 SpartansC4DG Vox
Deity

Local Time: 05:39
I'm tired of IQ tests.

Hey this reminded me. I had an idea for a thread:

Not to see how high you IQ score can get. But see how low you can score on those tests.

So I say try the test again and try to score intentionally low. Post your results here.

That is intereting, because to score intentionally low you have to first figure out what the correct answers are so you don't accidently guess them.

73 is my intenionally low figure. I thought I would be able to get it lower than that, but I guess not.

The Classic IQ Test

Invite your friends!

Email Addresses:

Congratulations, Jim!
Your IQ score is 73

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We were able to analyze how you did on of those questions, which reveals the way your brain processes information.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is an Inventive Inquisitor.

You have the unusual distinction of being equally good at math and verbal skills. This means you are a creative thinker and are uniquely good at teaching others through experiences. You are also a great improviser and very good at handling change.

Find out more about your unique intellectual strengths in your personalized 15-page IQ report. It's ready right now!

Last edited by Dis; November 18, 2003 at 00:17.
Old November 18, 2003, 00:15   #63
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace

Old November 18, 2003, 00:17   #64
Dis
ACDG3 SpartansC4DG Vox
Deity

btw, this is my real score.

Congratulations, Jim!
Your IQ score is 133

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on each of those questions which reveals how your brain uniquely works.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician.

This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.
Old November 18, 2003, 00:38   #65
Datajack Franit
NationStates
King

Local Time: 13:39
Are those finnish smarter or just pretending?
I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom
Old November 18, 2003, 00:47   #66
Nubclear

Old November 18, 2003, 00:48   #67
Datajack Franit
NationStates
King

Fake IQ score 81

Which is close to the real one, how disturbing

EDIT: terrible grammar suggests me I shouldn't post at 6am
I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Last edited by Datajack Franit; November 18, 2003 at 01:03.
Old November 18, 2003, 17:23   #68
Dis
ACDG3 SpartansC4DG Vox
Deity

Bump

Come on, someone can beat my lowest score can't they?

I want to see someone score below a 73 on the test. Scoring low isn't as easy as it sounds

I like how they gave me a positive sounding name. Inventive Inquisator. It would have been more realistic just to call me a dumbass.
Old November 18, 2003, 17:38   #69
Datajack Franit
NationStates
King

75! Damn, you're too smart

Asher on molly bloom
Old November 18, 2003, 18:17   #70
Pekka
Emperor

Local Time: 15:39
Datajack Franit, yes we are. How else would you think we dominate the world (and other planets as well) secretly?
"God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.
Old November 18, 2003, 18:26   #71
Spec
Emperor

Congratulations, Spec!
Your IQ score is 69

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We were able to analyze how you did on of those questions, which reveals the way your brain processes information.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is an Inventive Inquisitor.

Sigh...not bad for a fake IQ. I think a dog would have done better...

Spec.
Old November 18, 2003, 18:37   #72
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Hey I got 133. Is that any good?

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.
Old November 18, 2003, 18:44   #73
Dis
ACDG3 SpartansC4DG Vox
Deity

Spec has the best score so far with 69.

Impressive. You really have to use your brain to score so low.

Congratulations.
Old November 18, 2003, 18:45   #74
Spec
Emperor

Old November 18, 2003, 19:11   #75
Kramerman
Prince

Local Time: 06:39
Congratulations, Kramerman!
Your IQ score is 2

oh yeah

Old November 18, 2003, 19:13   #76
Dis
ACDG3 SpartansC4DG Vox
Deity

bah! I don't believe that.

Now way you can score that low.
Old November 18, 2003, 19:17   #77
Datajack Franit
NationStates
King

I think 2 is the average IQ of broccoli, cauliflowers and peace flag-bearers

Asher on molly bloom
Old November 18, 2003, 19:20   #78
Kramerman
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by Dissident
bah! I don't believe that.

Now way you can score that low.
oh yeah!?
Old November 18, 2003, 19:24   #79
Kramerman
Prince

yu reed me post befor on forim apoliton? me no writt gewd. writte noone kan underctand. me dum
Old November 18, 2003, 19:27   #80
Datajack Franit
NationStates
King

Maybe you should post something like "u rem8mb8r Aaliy1ah" then I would believe it

Asher on molly bloom