Old December 13, 2003, 00:06   #91
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 00:44
Local Date: November 3, 2010
Wrong save Uber! I got yours by mistake.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
MrWhereItsAt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 13, 2003, 19:29   #92
Arnelos
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG SarantiumCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 07:44
Local Date: November 2, 2010
3450 BC to Rhothaerill. Glad that this one is still moving.
Arnelos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 13, 2003, 20:24   #93
Rhothaerill
supporter
C4DG SarantiumPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG Euphorica
Emperor

Local Time: 05:44
3450bc to White Bandit
Rhothaerill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14, 2003, 07:32   #94
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

To E_T about 30 minutes ago. Would have posted earlier but was delayed due to the Saddam capture news.

Old December 16, 2003, 19:58   #95
MrWhereItsAt
Deity

So, uhhhhh... where is this? The MZODG moves faster.

Old December 16, 2003, 20:00   #96
Rhothaerill
supporter
C4DG SarantiumPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG Euphorica
Emperor

I still haven't received 3400bc yet so it's stuck somewhere before me.
Old December 17, 2003, 00:07   #97
Rhothaerill
supporter
Emperor

3400bc to White Bandit
Old December 18, 2003, 01:47   #98
MrWhereItsAt
Deity

3350BC to E_T a short time ago.

Old December 18, 2003, 20:52   #99
MrWhereItsAt
Deity

*BUMP*

Getting near 24 hours.... where is this?

Old December 18, 2003, 21:52   #100
Rhothaerill
supporter
Emperor

Assuming E_T and MZ sent it on it's probably stopped with Arnelos since he's gone the next few days.
Old December 20, 2003, 17:44   #101
E_T
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG SarantiumCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

Local Time: 08:44
I sent 3350BC to MZ on 12/18 at 11:37AM EST.

E_T
E_T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 22, 2003, 01:03   #102
Arnelos
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG SarantiumCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

To Rhothaerill
Old December 22, 2003, 01:33   #103
MrWhereItsAt
Deity

YAAAAYYY!!!

Welcome back Arn.

Old December 22, 2003, 01:36   #104
Rhothaerill
supporter
Emperor

3350bc to White Bandit.
Old December 22, 2003, 03:24   #105
WhiteBandit
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Prince

Local Time: 04:44
3350BC to Uber

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)
WhiteBandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 22, 2003, 11:35   #106
Arnelos
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
Welcome back Arn.
Thanks.
Old December 22, 2003, 14:53   #107
MrWhereItsAt
Deity

3300BC To E_T

Old December 22, 2003, 18:52   #108
E_T
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG SarantiumCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

3300BC sent to that Pirate that we all know and love, ZenBeard...

E_T
Old December 22, 2003, 20:20   #109
Rhothaerill
supporter
Emperor

I could...I really could, but I'll refrain and not touch that comment with a 10' pole.
Old December 23, 2003, 03:33   #110
Rhothaerill
supporter
Emperor

I asked this in my other PBEMs already...are we upgrading to the new beta patch?
Old December 23, 2003, 04:06   #111
Inverse Icarus
Emperor

sent.

i vote yes to an upgrade.
Old December 23, 2003, 18:12   #112
E_T
Emperor

I would like to, but let's give it a week of being out, to see if there are any major problems that it might create, before we do that. There might be problems (being a beta and all) that could force us to replay turns.

Also, it needs to be available to everyone, including the Kiwi man....

E_T

Last edited by E_T; December 23, 2003 at 18:36.
Old December 24, 2003, 04:50   #113
MrWhereItsAt
Deity

Hey, seeing as news of the patch hit Poly late a night or two back, I think I got it before most of the rest of you did!

And did you say 'sent', Uber? I haven't got it in my email yet, and I was having no problem with receiving it until now.

Old December 26, 2003, 21:46   #114
MrWhereItsAt
Deity

BMUMP

/me in Colonel Klink voice

Uberrrrrrr!

Old December 27, 2003, 22:10   #115
Inverse Icarus
Emperor

sent again
Old December 27, 2003, 22:12   #116
Inverse Icarus
Emperor

well this time, i actually got an error

Quote:
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

mrwhereitsat[NOSPAM]@hotmail.com
the NS is from me, not the error.

attached.
Attached Files:
Old December 28, 2003, 02:35   #117
MrWhereItsAt
Deity

Odd.... in future can you zip it and send it to granvisimo@dobedobedomail.student.vuw.ac.nz ?

If this isn't possible just send it there. I can't download .sav files from this account directly, hence the need for the zip. If it is a .sav then I need to send it to my hotmail account successfully first, and that can take as much as 10 hours sometimes.

EDIT: Sent...

Last edited by MrWhereItsAt; December 28, 2003 at 02:50.
Old December 28, 2003, 11:39   #118
E_T
Emperor

WIA and Uber, We have already played this turn. We need 3300BC sent to WIA and WIA needs to send me 3250BC.

E_T

PS. E-mail sent to both.
Old December 28, 2003, 13:43   #119
Inverse Icarus
Emperor

i have not recieved 3300BC.
Old December 28, 2003, 14:13   #120
Rhothaerill
supporter
Emperor

Uhm, neither have I. The last one I received and sent out was 3350bc.

I never recieved 3300 so either Zenbeard or Arnelos must still have it.