Old December 28, 2003, 14:30   #121
Master Zen
PtWDG Glory of WarApolytoners Hall of FameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin LoversC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Local Time: 06:44
Local Date: November 2, 2010
I sent 3300 BC to Arnelos on the 24th

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)
Master Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 28, 2003, 15:52   #122
Arnelos
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG SarantiumCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 07:44
I'll double check for it now.
Arnelos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 28, 2003, 16:00   #123
Arnelos
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG SarantiumCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Ok, I had 3300 BC and I didn't know it (got lost in the shuffle of X-mas e-mails that stuffed my box during the day or two I wasn't checking my e-mail).

3300 BC to Rhothaerill.
Old December 28, 2003, 17:42   #124
Rhothaerill
supporter
C4DG SarantiumPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG Euphorica
Emperor

Local Time: 05:44
3300bc to White Bandit
Rhothaerill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 28, 2003, 18:36   #125
WhiteBandit
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Prince

Local Time: 04:44
Ekk. I'm up in Northern California until Jan 4th. I have my laptop, but it isn't letting me run Civ3! (I think it's a video issue, but I can't find any HP Pavilion N3402 drivers for WinXP). So unless I get this fixed, don't expect me to play any PBEMs until I return on Jan 4th

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)
WhiteBandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29, 2003, 00:25   #126
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 00:44
Local Date: November 3, 2010
And we're going to have trouble when I go to Australia from Jan 11 to Feb 5th. I MAY be able to play, but I am not certain.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
MrWhereItsAt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6, 2004, 05:43   #127
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

So, um, what's happening? I can still play until late Saturday, and there is the slim chance I can install the game whilst in Oz and keep playing.

WB!!!!

Old January 6, 2004, 05:46   #128
WhiteBandit
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Prince

extended the vacation until jan 6th. driving home this afternoon and will play the PBEMs when i get home tonight. sorry for the delay!!

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)
Old January 7, 2004, 04:01   #129
WhiteBandit
Prince

back!

3300BC to Uber

Old January 7, 2004, 04:50   #130
MrWhereItsAt
Deity

/me rejoices

Now I wonder if I can get in a turn (or two?) before I go overseas on Sunday and am possibly not able to continue until Feb 6...

Old January 7, 2004, 13:09   #131
Rhothaerill
supporter
C4DG SarantiumPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG Euphorica
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt possibly not able to continue until Feb 6...
With all the vacations/trips we're going to be able to get through exactly one turn in the month of January. Oh well.
Old January 7, 2004, 19:11   #132
MrWhereItsAt
Deity

3250BC to E_T

Old January 13, 2004, 05:30   #133
MrWhereItsAt
Deity

Just wondering where this is. If it gets back to me, I may be able to sneak in an install at UNSW's computers and play on.

Old January 13, 2004, 13:11   #134
Rhothaerill
supporter
Emperor

It hasn't even gotten to me yet. It's somewhere in between.
Old January 13, 2004, 16:03   #135
E_T
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG SarantiumCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

Local Time: 08:44
I sent 3250BC to MZ on 1/8 at 9:52PM EST.

E_T
E_T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2004, 17:24   #136
Arnelos
Emperor

I don't think I have it, so either MZ didn't play it yet or he did play it and it never made it to me.
Old January 14, 2004, 02:34   #137
MrWhereItsAt
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Arnelos
I don't think I have it, so either MZ didn't play it yet or he did play it and it never made it to me.
Am badgering MZ now...

Old January 14, 2004, 02:56   #138
Master Zen
PtWDG Glory of WarApolytoners Hall of FameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin LoversC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Local Time: 06:44
sent to Arnelos

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)
Master Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14, 2004, 06:29   #139
Arnelos
Emperor

The save was received and sent first to the Foreign Ministry to be weighed and its tariff paid. It was then locked in the Tower of London for some friendly questioning about where on earth it had been for so long. After its release, leaner than it had been before and, err, healthier (it was probably getting a bit lazy and fat anyhow), it was sent to the Chancery to be weighed and taxed again for domestic duties, then to the Home Office to be assigned to work duties, finally sent to the Foreign Ministry to be examined and determined fit for export to Portugal.

En route, HMS Dolphin encountered some foul weather and tossed the save overboard to save weight. The Captain of the Dolphin, when defending himself on charges of dereliction of duty at his court martial, pleaded with Her Majesty and her Prime Minister Arnelos in London that the Captain known as Rhothaerill should probably receive the save at some point tomorrow after it is picked up at sea by a pickett curragh of his.

God speed.

err.... oh yeah, this isn't the Balderdash PBEM.

Last edited by Arnelos; January 14, 2004 at 06:35.
Old January 14, 2004, 21:47   #140
Rhothaerill
supporter
Emperor

3250bc to White Bandit
Old January 16, 2004, 01:47   #141
WhiteBandit
Prince

to the Ubermeister

Old January 20, 2004, 05:57   #142
MrWhereItsAt
Deity

Just an update - I have it (now that my emails are finally working again), but cannot play it here in Sydney. Unfortunately I may not be able to play it in Canberra either, but I will do my damnedest.... At the latest expect it to be sent Friday 6th Feb just past 0000 GMT, when I get home.

Old January 24, 2004, 19:55   #143
Arnelos
Emperor

Old January 26, 2004, 20:00   #144
Arnelos
Emperor

*bump*

:\
Old January 28, 2004, 01:00   #145
Arnelos
Emperor

Where the hell is the save for this?
Old January 28, 2004, 01:03   #146
Rhothaerill
supporter
Emperor

With MWIA still. He probably won't be able to play for another two weeks. One turn played in the past month and a half.
Old February 7, 2004, 08:14   #147
MrWhereItsAt
Deity

3200BC on it's way to E_T. I've got two weeks, and I hope to get a laptop to keep playing with.

Old February 7, 2004, 08:53   #148
E_T
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG SarantiumCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

Local Time: 08:44
3200BC save sent to ZenBeard the Pirate....

E_T
E_T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8, 2004, 16:36   #149
MrWhereItsAt
Deity

Oh Mister Bearded Pirate...

Old February 8, 2004, 17:26   #150
Arnelos
Emperor

holy ****, this game is moving again?