Old March 6, 2004, 21:53   #361
Arnelos
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG SarantiumCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 07:53
Local Date: November 2, 2010
www.mirc.com

EDIT: Started a new thread about this here.

Last edited by Arnelos; March 6, 2004 at 23:14.
Old March 7, 2004, 05:01   #362
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Local Time: 06:53
I'm going to bed now. The turn will be in our hands tomorrow. Please do not hurry to play it. I think we may want to discuss some more. I will try to get online again tomorrow night but may not be able to get on any sooner.

Night.

Grapefruit Garden
Old March 7, 2004, 17:23   #363
Voltaire
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessNever Ending StoriesC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Human Hive
King

Local Time: 05:53
Just a note, I'll probably be busy until Tuesday night so I may not get a chance to get online between now and then.
Old March 7, 2004, 19:18   #364
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Local Time: 12:53
By then we may have struck.

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.
Old March 12, 2004, 15:22   #365
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Chairman, I hope you have come back? I think we may need to formalize a simple government now. The CCs are demanding an official Ambassador. We also need at least two people who can be responsible for CMC and CPC, and a basic rules such as how decisions should be made and who should have the final say in various areas at time of dispute.

Grapefruit Garden
Old March 12, 2004, 19:06   #366
Snowflake
Princess

Jamski you are there talking about destroying uni bases!!! This has to give them ideas!!!

Grapefruit Garden
Old March 13, 2004, 07:56   #367
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

It was just "for example" I couldn't think of anything else, and if I talk about destroying Uni bases, they will probably protect CyCon ones.

-Jam
Old March 15, 2004, 12:14   #368
Snowflake
Princess

I have lost my internet connection at home and do not know when I will get it back. Just to let everybody know.

Grapefruit Garden
Old March 15, 2004, 14:13   #369
Jamski
Deity

Dammit! We need you online HongHu!

-Jam
Old March 15, 2004, 14:22   #370
Snowflake
Princess

Oh I forgot to add. I will be out of town tomorrow for a meeting.

Grapefruit Garden
Old March 15, 2004, 14:43   #371
Jamski
Deity

Double

-Jam
Old March 15, 2004, 17:50   #372
Snowflake
Princess

Hmmm I guess I made the mistake not using up the moves for the plane again.

Grapefruit Garden
Old March 19, 2004, 11:48   #373
Snowflake
Princess

Mom is going back to China tomorrow. So likely I won't be online a lot these couple days.

Grapefruit Garden
Old March 19, 2004, 18:49   #374
Mead
ACDG The Human HiveACDG3 MorganAlpha Centauri Democracy Game
King

I won't be on-line for the next few days.

I'll probably be back on-line Sunday evening.

Mead
Old March 29, 2004, 15:52   #375
Snowflake
Princess

I'm advocating we all united again in here.

Grapefruit Garden
Old April 2, 2004, 11:09   #376
Snowflake
Princess

I have visited the Drone's forum today.

Where is our Ambassador btw?

Grapefruit Garden
Old April 5, 2004, 17:07   #377
Snowflake
Princess

So have we or have we not sent them our ultimutum? Chairman? Arnelos?

Where is Arnelos? Anybody know the reason that he disappears? Did he get too drunk in a party or something? I didn't do anything that pissed you off did I Arnelos?

Grapefruit Garden
Old April 5, 2004, 17:32   #378
Voltaire
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessNever Ending StoriesC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Human Hive
King

Local Time: 05:53
Quote:
Originally posted by HongHu
So have we or have we not sent them our ultimutum? Chairman? Arnelos?

Where is Arnelos? Anybody know the reason that he disappears? Did he get too drunk in a party or something? I didn't do anything that pissed you off did I Arnelos?
He's back. I've sent out a brief note to them informing them of the situation since Tass apparently got himself banned and cannot inform the University of their impending doom. Arnelos, if he has the time, can compose a formal official diplomatic statement.
Old April 6, 2004, 21:08   #379
Snowflake
Princess

Well CPU's asking us to send them the official message in the rec commons now. We really need to get moving comrades.

Grapefruit Garden
Old April 8, 2004, 02:31   #380
Micha
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG3 MorganACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG PeaceACDG Planet University of TechnologyCivilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG Team Banana
King

Local Time: 13:53
Happy Easter!
Old April 9, 2004, 00:16   #381
Octavian X
Civilization III Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HivePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty PythonC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamCiv4 SP Democracy GameACDG3 GaiansC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

Bleh, it's not Easter yet.

Happy Good Friday!
Old April 9, 2004, 22:49   #382
Mead
King

Hello Everyone

I got internet access.

I should be able to log on from time to time.

My ability to get internet access is still sketchy and it may be limited or interrupted, plus I have not yet figured out how to configure my celeron XP laptop to run SMAX yet (it does SMAC OK but not SMAX) so I can't download the gamesaves.

I'll read up on the forums and see what's been going on.

Mead
Old April 9, 2004, 22:59   #383
Snowflake
Princess

Mead!!! Welcome back! Hope you configure your laptop and be able to stay with us!

Quote:
I'll read up on the forums and see what's been going on.
I think PUT's surrendered, although not entirely sure, since the turn hasn't been back yet.

Grapefruit Garden
Old April 9, 2004, 23:24   #384
Mead
King

Quote:
Originally posted by HongHu
Mead!!! Welcome back! Hope you configure your laptop and be able to stay with us!

I think PUT's surrendered, although not entirely sure, since the turn hasn't been back yet.
Does this mean they keep Carbolltool and work for us?

BTW who is in Uni now?

Are there any players who did not merge with CyCon?

Also what happened to our proposed merger with the Drones?

I'll look around the forums some more and try to get up to speed.

I can't download the saves so I would appreciate it if you all would be descriptive with what is happening. My memory of the world map is still pretty good so I should be able to figure out what you are all taliking about if you give references.

Mead
Old April 9, 2004, 23:45   #385
Snowflake
Princess

Yes if they surrender then Carboolture will be kept. I'm still not entirely sure what that means respect to players. I proposed the Hive send somebody to play the PUT turn and it seemed receptive to the CPU but I don't know what's the final result.

As for the Drones merger I have entered the Drones forum at CGN and you may noticed that yoda of the Drones is here in our forum.

I'm not sure the directory of our military action at this moment yet. There are two choices, one is to go together with the Drones and finish the CCs off, the other is to open our own war against Data Angels. I'm not sure as of now what our decision is.

Grapefruit Garden
Old April 12, 2004, 07:10   #386
Kody
ACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Local Time: 22:53
Heya Mead,

That's good news that you've gotten internet access.
Old June 15, 2004, 15:40   #387
Snowflake
Princess

Just a hi to whoever is going to stumble in.

The xenodoughnuts and xenorums are on the table beside the door you just entered.

Grapefruit Garden
Old June 15, 2004, 15:45   #388
GeoModder
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4WDG The Goonies
Deity

Local Time: 14:53
Thanks.

/me rushes to the table...

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old June 15, 2004, 15:59   #389
Snowflake
Princess

You are rather quick Geo. Welcome to the Hive btw, make it your home.

Grapefruit Garden
Old June 15, 2004, 17:28   #390
GeoModder
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4WDG The Goonies
Deity

Local Time: 14:53
Ah yes, found this thread now in Kody's listing. First time I appearantly 'followed' your last post link.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario