Old November 21, 2003, 14:34   #31
Micha
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG3 MorganACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG PeaceACDG Planet University of TechnologyCivilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG Team Banana
King

Local Time: 13:53
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Well, I feel uncomfortabe now...
Old November 21, 2003, 14:46   #32
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Local Time: 06:53
Don't worry Comrade Micha. We could send you to the witness protection program if you like.

Grapefruit Garden
Old November 21, 2003, 14:47   #33
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Local Time: 12:53
Don't blame Micha

Anyway, I wasn't ever arrested

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.
Old November 21, 2003, 15:01   #34
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Are you absolutely sure about that, dear suspended deputy chairman?

Grapefruit Garden
Old November 21, 2003, 15:05   #35
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Yes.

I'm still at liberty to post

-Jam
Old November 21, 2003, 15:22   #36
Snowflake
Princess

That is because we let you, silly. You want to be exiled from the Hive, dear suspensed deputy chairman?

Grapefruit Garden
Old November 21, 2003, 15:32   #37
Jamski
Deity

Please no.

Then there would be hardly anyone here.

-Jam
Old November 21, 2003, 15:33   #38
Snowflake
Princess

And be delivered to the university's lab.

Grapefruit Garden
Old November 21, 2003, 15:38   #39
Jamski
Deity

Noooooooo!

What would they do to me?

/Me remembers the mindworms *

-Jam
Old November 22, 2003, 12:43   #40
Snowflake
Princess

Can you get on MSN for 5 minutes ex-DEPUTY?

Grapefruit Garden
Old November 22, 2003, 13:23   #41
Jamski
Deity

I can, but it f*cks up my internet connection for some reason ever since I "upgraded" MSN to v.6.0

-Jam
Old November 22, 2003, 14:36   #42
Snowflake
Princess

downgrade it.

Grapefruit Garden
Old November 22, 2003, 14:53   #43
Jamski
Deity

I can't find a link to get the old version on the MSN site (strangely)

-Jam
Old November 22, 2003, 16:37   #44
Snowflake
Princess

Are you using a router? If yes then you may need to upgrade router firmware.

Another idea, could you close your msn messenger and use your windows messenger temporarily? Go to MSN Tools/Options/General, and uncheck the first two options (the automatic signing in) and then go to windows messenger check those two options. This will allow you to automatically open window messenger instead of MSN everytime you log on.

Grapefruit Garden
Old November 23, 2003, 09:48   #45
Jamski
Deity

?

1. I don't use a router
2. I don't have windows messenger
3. NOTHING automatically signs in on MY computer EVER.

-Jam
Old November 23, 2003, 13:35   #46
Snowflake
Princess

Ok I thought windows messenger comes with your windows. But I suppose you could google windows messenger free download or something like that and find it easily on the net.

I really need to talk to you please.

Grapefruit Garden
Old November 23, 2003, 14:01   #47
Snowflake
Princess

Jamski try this see if it will help.

http://www.zdnetindia.com/downloads/info/10197684.html

Grapefruit Garden
Old November 23, 2003, 14:04   #48
Snowflake
Princess

The game is already in hand of PEACE. We need to have some game related discussions as soon as possible. Buster's asked a question in the Ambassy and I answered it. Please see if I said anything inappropriate and correct me there.

Jamski could you please give us an update about where we are current in game and what's the next plan? We need to get us organized. I'm really trying very hard to finish up my RL work so that I could do more for the game. But please comrades, we need everybody's help!

Grapefruit Garden
Old November 23, 2003, 19:58   #49
Voltaire
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessNever Ending StoriesC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Human Hive
King

Local Time: 05:53
I'll be back to full activity tomorrow, right now I'm taking a short break from the gruelling paper to check the forums.

If anyone's interested the paper's on Nuclear War and Plato; don't ask how I worked the two together.
Old November 23, 2003, 21:33   #50
Micha
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG3 MorganACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG PeaceACDG Planet University of TechnologyCivilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG Team Banana
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Voltaire
I'll be back to full activity tomorrow, right now I'm taking a short break from the gruelling paper to check the forums.

If anyone's interested the paper's on Nuclear War and Plato; don't ask how I worked the two together.
lol, Iīd really like to know that However, if you can make them fit together, the little government duties in the Hibve shouldnīt be a problem at all
Old November 24, 2003, 17:23   #51
Snowflake
Princess

The PEACE has posted its turn to the Drones. Do we have anything that we need to discuss immediately?

Grapefruit Garden
Old November 24, 2003, 18:17   #52
Snowflake
Princess

Do you celebrate Thanksgiving in Germany Comrade Micha?

Grapefruit Garden
Old November 24, 2003, 18:36   #53
Voltaire
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessNever Ending StoriesC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Human Hive
King

Quote:
Originally posted by HongHu
The PEACE has posted its turn to the Drones. Do we have anything that we need to discuss immediately?
We will need to determine a time to hold the turn chat once the Drones post their turn. Not immediately after the posting of the turn, but perhaps 10-12 hours after to allow people the time to take a look at the turns before coming to the turnchatl; Kody suggested that we follow this approach so everyone then can contribute constructively during a turnchat.
Old November 24, 2003, 18:42   #54
Snowflake
Princess

The problem with turn chat is while others including Chairman, micha, oct, and myself, even marshal can be around at roughly the same time, Jamski is often not around when I am on. I have stated before that you guys can meet without me since Jamski would be on earlier than I can. However I suspect now Jamski just can't get on at all.

Grapefruit Garden
Old November 24, 2003, 18:45   #55
Voltaire
King

Indeed that presents a problem, perhaps that is why we should pre-plan turns in advance and post the suggested courses of action. If someone for example could take on terraforming then they can plan the terraforming moves for the upcoming turn on the turn simulator which Kody created. This would resolve the problem of waiting for the new turn before making any plans.
Old November 24, 2003, 18:55   #56
Snowflake
Princess

Is the simulator kept up to date? I would hope somebody other than me can take on this role. I have to spend sometime on this about to due soon filing in RL so I'm really squeezing my time. Also during thanksgiving I may not be able to be around like these couple of days.

I hope we could get hold of dacole for I believe he wanted to do something for the game at one time. Mead also stated he is willing to work on the game a little bit.

Grapefruit Garden
Old November 24, 2003, 19:01   #57
Snowflake
Princess

One task I think we need to do is to find out our pop booming plan. Which bases are scheduled next and what do we have to do to prepare the boom and what do we have to do after the boom.

Another thing needs to check is the probe foil and probe team/transport foil. Where are they heading and if they are on the correct track.

Thirdly, Hive rebuild and Jamski Clovek rebuild.

Fourthly, the spore launcher.

Fifthly, uni scout.

Sixly, how to handle Roze.

These are all things I could think out of my head, in not particular order.

Other things that needs to be discussed are uni and CC negotiations. But I suppose those can be continued till after the turn so it is not of immediate urgency.

It may be helpful if somebody could get Jamski's whereabouts in these few days. He did the last turn and is the most experienced player so we definitely need him. I hope he has not commited suicide because he realized what a bad thing he had done trying to overthrow the government.

Grapefruit Garden
Old November 24, 2003, 20:02   #58
Micha
King

Quote:
Originally posted by HongHu
Do you celebrate Thanksgiving in Germany Comrade Micha?
No we donīt. Halloween is getting more and more famous over here, but just as a party, not with all those kids running around yelling "sweets or treats"... There is another time for that: Karneval!!! 11.11. (Carneval time runs into February, with itīs peak at the start and the end).

No thanksgiving at all, mostly because of the *expensive* turkeys
Old November 25, 2003, 00:43   #59
Snowflake
Princess

Welcome to the Hive Mead! I'm sorry that we are in short supply of the "expensive turkeys" but here's a glass of xenorum from me and a xenodoughnut that are made by Comrade Oct X himself.

Grapefruit Garden
Old November 25, 2003, 16:56   #60
Jamski
Deity

Karneval SUCKS BIG TIME!

Taa-daa, taa-daa, taa-daa!

*everyone laughs on command*

*terrible music plays*

*Köln burns to the ground*

-Jam