Old January 30, 2004, 15:19   #241
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Local Time: 06:53
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Hello?

/me sighs upon hearing the echos and go back to her tedious work.

Grapefruit Garden
Old January 30, 2004, 15:55   #242
Micha
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG3 MorganACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG PeaceACDG Planet University of TechnologyCivilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG Team Banana
King

Local Time: 13:53
Hm, at least the hello thread fullfills its purpose...

To start a conversation:
Greetings, my fellow Comrades!
How´ve your days been?
Old January 30, 2004, 16:07   #243
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Fulfilled.

Designing all kinds of queries in a db of 117,989 records and trying to figure out why nobody matches everybody else.

Grapefruit Garden
Old January 30, 2004, 16:12   #244
Snowflake
Princess

My last query started about 10 minutes ago and it's still not going anywhere. I think I better end the program.

What I really think is that I need a new PC. I mean it takes it 5 minutes to save a 20M excel file.

Grapefruit Garden
Old January 30, 2004, 19:04   #245
Snowflake
Princess

Alright people, I am going home.

Don't blame me this time for the lack of democracy.

Grapefruit Garden
Old January 30, 2004, 19:14   #246
Snowflake
Princess

Well really have to go. Have fun guys! Please continue the game discussion. I'll check it before I do the turn tonight.

Grapefruit Garden
Old February 3, 2004, 14:09   #247
Snowflake
Princess

Frankychan you should be able to access the Drones embassy now.

Grapefruit Garden
Old February 3, 2004, 18:33   #248
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Local Time: 12:53
/me gives HongHu a rose, smiles, bows and leaves the hello thread *

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.
Old February 3, 2004, 18:35   #249
Micha
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG3 MorganACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG PeaceACDG Planet University of TechnologyCivilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG Team Banana
King

/me drops his HongHu-mask, smiles mischievously and gives the rose to the real HongHu
Old February 3, 2004, 18:58   #250
Snowflake
Princess

You naughty boys.

Grapefruit Garden
Old February 4, 2004, 08:05   #251
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

/me kicks Micha in the bum *

Why would I give YOU a rose

-Jam
Old February 4, 2004, 12:54   #252
Micha
King

Out of love, perhaps? ( )
Old February 4, 2004, 13:59   #253
Jamski
Deity

Yeah suuure, I love you Micha.

(Like a Comrade]

-Jam
Old February 4, 2004, 14:13   #254
Snowflake
Princess

Only like a comrade?

Grapefruit Garden
Old February 4, 2004, 17:50   #255
Jamski
Deity

Yes, I love Micha ONLY like a Comrade, my dear HongHu.

-Jam
Old February 4, 2004, 18:56   #256
Micha
King

Only like a comrade?
/me has tear drops in his eyes...
Old February 4, 2004, 19:04   #257
Frankychan
ACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameNationStatesAlpha Centauri PBEMApolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

Local Time: 02:53
Thanks comrade HongHu......I'll leave you all to spam this thread now......
"...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis
Old February 4, 2004, 19:06   #258
Snowflake
Princess

Dear Jamski, please don't be mad about my message to the CCs ok? I'm simply using you as an excuse. But all that I said has been the truth right? Even the one about you not openned the games ...

Grapefruit Garden
Old February 4, 2004, 19:37   #259
Jamski
Deity

Yes, I love Micha ONLY like a Comrade, my dear HongHu.

-Jam
Old February 4, 2004, 19:38   #260
Jamski
Deity

That's not true. You always e-mail me the turn

-Jam
Old February 5, 2004, 01:15   #261
Snowflake
Princess

Yes but that doesn't mean you always open them

And I saw that post about your love toward Micha my dear Jamski, you don't need to say it twice. But yea, sometimes people tend to forget things when they were under the influence ...

Grapefruit Garden
Old February 5, 2004, 04:28   #262
Jamski
Deity

That's funny, I only sent it once... silly 'poly.

I open everything you send my way

-Jam
Old February 5, 2004, 10:47   #263
Snowflake
Princess

Not only it posted it twice, and it posted it about 2 hours apart too. I'd say pretty intelligent.

Grapefruit Garden
Old February 5, 2004, 17:56   #264
Jamski
Deity

That's what I mean. SILLY 'poly.

-Jam
Old February 6, 2004, 12:01   #265
Snowflake
Princess

You are so adorable sometimes.

Grapefruit Garden
Old February 6, 2004, 16:54   #266
Jamski
Deity

I feel like someone's old teddy bear when you say that, with half my stuffing falling out, and one of my buttons missing

-Jam
Old February 6, 2004, 18:14   #267
Snowflake
Princess

Oh be assured that I don't have a teddy bear with half his stuffing falling out and one of his buttons missing. But really, I don't even have a teddy bear of myself.

Grapefruit Garden
Old February 6, 2004, 20:27   #268
Voltaire
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessNever Ending StoriesC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Human Hive
King

Local Time: 05:53
Just to fill everyone it I have exams this coming week so I will be occupied with that. I'll check the forums whenever I can and if you need to get in touch with me you can do it over MSN, but I'll most likely not be posting too much. They're over next Friday so I'll be back in full then.
Old February 6, 2004, 20:37   #269
Frankychan
ACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameNationStatesAlpha Centauri PBEMApolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

Local Time: 02:53
good luck. My exams don't start until next week.....wait a minute.......damn, I got exams next week too!

Crap.
"...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis
Old February 6, 2004, 21:24   #270
Jamski
Deity

/me points and laughs at students *
(who point and laugh back)

-Jam