Old June 3, 2005, 12:35   #301
Aqualung71
PtWDG Gathering StormCivilization III PBEMCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityIron CiversC3CDG Desolation Row
Emperor

Local Time: 22:57
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by Theseus
Coracle. No, Vel--- auuuuuuuuughhhhh

Theseus, shame on you....how dare you profane this sacred place with that name

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS
Old June 3, 2005, 19:19   #302
Theseus
PtWDG Gathering StormApolyton UniversityApolytoners Hall of FameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG Gathering StormApolyCon 06 Participants
Emperor

Local Time: 08:57
Location: The warmonger formerly known as rpodos. Gathering Storm!
Actually, back in the day, Coracle impressed me with his game knowledge (although obviously not his in-forum diplo skills).

Since I started PBEMs, I have always wished he'd show up to play... so that somebody could then kick his butt.
The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.
Old June 25, 2005, 07:20   #303
sirleif
C3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Chieftain

Local Time: 12:57

Yepp Sir Leif from webring that's me. If there are any resentment ask me.

And what's my abilitys at civ are, ask the players who know/meet me as civver.

"Sir Leif" here is me too i tnk, but damm i forgot my password and my mail adr. changed long time ago rofl :donk:
@mod: Is it possible to get a new passwort for my old nick?
If yes send it please to the mail addy from this nick (sirleif).

sirleif (alias Sir Leif and Sir Leif from webring)
Old June 25, 2005, 13:08   #304
Tassadar500
Emperor

Local Time: 05:57
Quote:
Originally posted by sirleif

"Sir Leif" here is me too i tnk, but damm i forgot my password and my mail adr. changed long time ago rofl :donk:

Request the password from the old account and it should e-mail it to you.
Old June 25, 2005, 14:19   #305
sirleif
Chieftain

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Nuclear

Request the password from the old account and it should e-mail it to you.
but i don't own the mail account wich i used at the time i sgned up as Sir Leif, that was deleted sometimes ago (haven't used it for some month's). And wouldn't be fun, that the new owner have than the password to my old nick here.
that's why only a mod can send to my new mail account a pasword..
Old June 25, 2005, 16:58   #306
Tassadar500
Emperor

Quote:

but i don't own the mail account wich i used at the time i sgned up as Sir Leif, that was deleted sometimes ago (haven't used it for some month's). And wouldn't be fun, that the new owner have than the password to my old nick here.
that's why only a mod can send to my new mail account a pasword..
Sorry, but I don't think that we will be able to send you that password, as there is no way to prove that you are telling the truth.
Old June 25, 2005, 18:10   #307
N35t0r
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversDiplomacyScenario League / Civ2-CreationPtWDG2 Latin LoversC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansPSPB Team EspañolC4WDG Spamyard TeamBtS Tri-League
Emperor

Local Time: 09:57
I think I'll lurk, if you let me

Progressive Game ID #0023
Old June 25, 2005, 18:18   #308
sirleif
Chieftain

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Nuclear

Sorry, but I don't think that we will be able to send you that password, as there is no way to prove that you are telling the truth.
Understood.

well than, sirleif as nick should work too.

sirleif

edit: well than i try to get my old mail account back

Last edited by sirleif; June 25, 2005 at 18:25.
Old June 25, 2005, 18:40   #309
BigFree
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG RoleplayCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG CalysiumBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by N35t0r
I think I'll lurk, if you let me
I'm sorry I have to ask, to make sure, if you are on another C3C ISDG team in the finals?

If not, then I will gladly welcome you aboard team Apolyton.
Old June 25, 2005, 18:42   #310
BigFree
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG RoleplayCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG CalysiumBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Deity

Quote:

Same question for you SL that I had for N35t0r..

I'm pretty sure what the answer is for both of you, but I have to ask so as to cover Apolyton's backside.
Old June 25, 2005, 19:06   #311
sirleif
Chieftain

I am in no other team allready.

Bat i would never join, depends what have happend in the semifinale.

Hmm maybe pal, but i thougth i should join here.

sirleif

offtopic:
and dam i can not get my old mail account back, won't give me the option .com dam why?
Have hotmail changed something that it autmatic see that i am from germany and give me only the option .de ?! dam it.
Old June 25, 2005, 19:25   #312
BigFree
Deity

I'm not sure about your email troubles there SL, but welcome to the team.
Old June 25, 2005, 19:30   #313
BigFree
Deity

OK, SL and N35t0r, you both need to "join" the C3C ISDG CivGroup. Once you do that, then I can admit you to the private forum where we have dancing girls and cookies awaiting your arrival.

The link to join the C3C ISDG group is below for your convenience!

http://apolyton.net/civgroups/?s=&ac...&civgroupid=51

Last edited by BigFree; June 25, 2005 at 22:43.
Old June 25, 2005, 22:42   #314
BigFree
Deity

sirleif has been admitted. Still waiting on N35t0r.
Old June 26, 2005, 16:56   #315
Daddy-O
Civilization III PBEMCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Succession GamesC3CDG Team BabylonC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Team Banana
Emperor

Local Time: 07:57
BigFree,
E_T pointed me this way. I too like dancing girls and cookies. May I be admitted?

Thanks!
Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him ;) |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years
Old June 26, 2005, 18:33   #316
BigFree
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by skrobism
BigFree,
E_T pointed me this way. I too like dancing girls and cookies. May I be admitted?

Thanks!
I'm not sure sure you should freely admit to having even had the (insert your own adjective here) of making the aquaintence of E_T!

Welcome to the team.
Old June 26, 2005, 19:16   #317
Daddy-O
Civilization III PBEMCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Succession GamesC3CDG Team BabylonC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Team Banana
Emperor

Thank you. Woohoo! Cookies.
Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him ;) |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years
Old June 29, 2005, 10:03   #318
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Quote:

You really should send Ming a PM about this, right now you essentially have a double login and thats a no no at Apoly, you could get banned for it.

Just explain the situation to Ming and he can permanently delete one of the log ins. As long as you tell him it should be OK. If he finds the double login and you didn't tell him well you may get banned...........
Old June 29, 2005, 15:41   #319
Kloreep
C3CDG Team BabylonPtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

Yeah, try PMing one of the mods.

And I wouldn't worry about a banning, BigFree was in a similiar situation for a while and was never punished for having a double login he couldn't use.
Old June 29, 2005, 16:48   #320
BigFree
Deity

Yeah, I had completely forgot my password and I had no idea of what the email address was that I used to join ACS. I'm not sure how ACS verified things for me but they ended up combining the accounts and giving me my original join date and post count totals. I forget to whom I wrote and asked for advice, but they were very nice about it and very helpful. It may have been Dan who did it, but I'm not sure about it.

Last edited by BigFree; June 29, 2005 at 20:53.
Old June 29, 2005, 17:33   #321
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

The key is to tell Ming, that way you wont get into trouble.
Old June 29, 2005, 20:55   #322
BigFree
Deity

True, it would not hurt a bit to do so.

On a seperate note, I see PAL picked the Mayans. PAL must have felt very comfortable with them the last round. Good luck to you guys this go around.
Old June 29, 2005, 23:07   #323
N35t0r
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversDiplomacyScenario League / Civ2-CreationPtWDG2 Latin LoversC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansPSPB Team EspañolC4WDG Spamyard TeamBtS Tri-League
Emperor

Local Time: 09:57
There, done.

Thanks for the PM, BigFree.

Progressive Game ID #0023
Old June 30, 2005, 02:54   #324
BigFree
Deity

You have now been admited.
Old June 30, 2005, 16:56   #325
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by BigFree
On a seperate note, I see PAL picked the Mayans. PAL must have felt very comfortable with them the last round. Good luck to you guys this go around.
Yep we sure did, there was quite a debate though.

Sumeria is good! Thank god you guys picked an agricultural Civ. I think you will do well. Good Luck
Old July 14, 2005, 23:18   #326
snoopy369
PtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMCivilization III Democracy GameIron CiversApolyton UniversityCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG VoxC4DG The HordeC4DG Gathering StormC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansC4DG SarantiumC4DG The Mercenary TeamCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV PBEMAge of Nations TeamPolyCast TeamBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG Team BananaApolyCon 06 ParticipantsC4WDG Team ApolytonC3CDG Euphorica
Deity

/me is ready for action
Old July 15, 2005, 03:33   #327
BigFree
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by conmcb25

Yep we sure did, there was quite a debate though.

Sumeria is good! Thank god you guys picked an agricultural Civ. I think you will do well. Good Luck
Thanks.
Old July 15, 2005, 03:34   #328
BigFree
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by snoopy369
* snoopy369 is ready for action
snoopy369 has been given permission to come and get all the action he can handle!
Old July 15, 2005, 08:27   #329
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Oh crap with snoopdog on the team, all other teams are doomed!

Hey guys you may want to pull me off the rockbandit forwarding service. I got your save yesterday, no big deal without a password BUT I dont want anyone to come back and say hey he got the saves and hacked em or some such sh1t. Not from you guys from the other less pleasent teams

Have fun ISDGing snoopdog
Old July 15, 2005, 13:40   #330
BigFree
Deity

I see what I can do con. But, without the password there's nothing to worry about because if you were to hack the save, your own would be good enough to do that to; you wouldn't need a another Civ's turn to do that.