Epistax
Civilization III Democracy Game
Prince

Local Time: 07:56
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Add my sig to that list
Old January 5, 2004, 23:03   #152
asleepathewheel
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Gathering StormC4DG Gathering Storm
Emperor

I'd like to join and sign the pledge
Old January 7, 2004, 14:35   #153
asleepathewheel
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Gathering StormC4DG Gathering Storm
Emperor

can I get authorized? Do I need someone to vouch for me or something?
Old January 7, 2004, 14:44   #154
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Local Time: 08:56
Quote:
Originally posted by asleepathewheel
can I get authorized? Do I need someone to vouch for me or something?
Send Nuke Master and donegal a PM.

I unfortunately lost the powZ........

I vouch for him BTW!
Old January 7, 2004, 15:05   #155
asleepathewheel
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by conmcb25

Send Nuke Master and donegal a PM.

I unfortunately lost the powZ........

I vouch for him BTW!
thanks
Old January 10, 2004, 05:07   #156
Jon Shafer
PtWDG RoleplayPtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG Neu DemogypticaInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG LegolandPtWDG Vox ControliPtWDG Glory of WarPtWDG2 SunshineApolyton UniversityC3CDG Desolation RowApolytoners Hall of FameCivilization IV CreatorsC4DG SarantiumApolyCon 06 ParticipantsPtWDG Lux Invicta
Firaxis Games Programmer/Designer

You're all lazy and you suck.
Old January 10, 2004, 11:36   #157
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Trip
You're all lazy and you suck.
Ya but you are a traitor!
Old January 10, 2004, 17:15   #158
Jon Shafer
PtWDG RoleplayPtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG Neu DemogypticaInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG LegolandPtWDG Vox ControliPtWDG Glory of WarPtWDG2 SunshineApolyton UniversityC3CDG Desolation RowApolytoners Hall of FameCivilization IV CreatorsC4DG SarantiumApolyCon 06 ParticipantsPtWDG Lux Invicta

All that matters is who is left standing in the end... bring it on...
Old January 10, 2004, 17:29   #159
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
True but remember who your friends are (or were )

As you know there are greater evils in that world than Apoly...........
Old January 10, 2004, 18:07   #160
Tassadar500
Emperor

Local Time: 05:56
Quote:

Have a nice Trip to hell.... I mean CGN. Please not this is not the official or unofficial stance of me or the Apolyton team and we wish you the best of luck in this game and hope to be good friends
Old February 5, 2004, 01:29   #161
Micaelis Rex
PtWDG Glory of WarC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Chieftain

Looks like CDG is with Poly this game, best of luck guys. Erm, I mean good luck, best of luck is reserved for us.

/MRex
Old February 5, 2004, 01:35   #162
Rhothaerill
supporter
C4DG SarantiumPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG Euphorica
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Micaelis Rex
Looks like CDG is with Poly this game, best of luck guys. Erm, I mean good luck, best of luck is reserved for us.

/MRex
We'll see.

Though of course we could both have great luck and move on to the second game.
Old February 5, 2004, 04:44   #163
BigFree
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG RoleplayCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG CalysiumBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Micaelis Rex

/MRex
Just don't wish anyone GCA type luck.
Old February 16, 2004, 22:42   #164
Pardalious khan
C3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Settler

Local Time: 12:56
I wanna join!
Old February 18, 2004, 03:40   #165
ormuzd
Civilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III Democracy GameIron CiversApolyton UniversityC4DG The HordeC3CDG Ankh-Morpork
Emperor

Local Time: 14:56
Has this game started? Is it played?
Old February 18, 2004, 09:48   #166
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by ormuzd
Has this game started? Is it played?
Soon, right now we have to finish up the rules (all the teams) and finish work on dividing the teams into two groups and establishing turn order.
Old February 19, 2004, 03:08   #167
ormuzd
Civilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III Democracy GameIron CiversApolyton UniversityC4DG The HordeC3CDG Ankh-Morpork
Emperor

cool
do I need some kind of authorization?
Where will we discuss the turns? On the forum or only in life chat?

I guess you'll provide all information once you complete with the details. I hope it will be soon...
Old February 19, 2004, 11:01   #168
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by ormuzd
cool
do I need some kind of authorization?
Where will we discuss the turns? On the forum or only in life chat?

I guess you'll provide all information once you complete with the details. I hope it will be soon...
I hope it is, Donegal and Nuclear Master are our two "authorizers".

Nuke Master has sort of disappearred and Donegal is on vacation.

I would send them both a PM and hopefully you will be authorized within a week.

*concmb25 writes himself a note to get the current consels mod and authorization authority.*
Old February 19, 2004, 13:31   #169
ormuzd
Emperor

thanks, I have tried earlier but without any success
Old March 9, 2004, 00:30   #170
Jon Shafer

Can I join?

Seriously though, I'd like to watch if possible. CGN and Poly are in different games on different maps, so I don't see what it would hurt.

Next game is another matter.
Old March 9, 2004, 10:25   #171
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Can I join?

Seriously though, I'd like to watch if possible. CGN and Poly are in different games on different maps, so I don't see what it would hurt.

Next game is another matter.
Trip,

Although I dont disagree, this seems a bit weird.

I would talk to the game admins first.

And what happens if Apoly and CGN both make it to game 2?

We will probably continue to use the same forum for game 2 here at Apoly.

Im just trying to play devils advocate here, please dont take this the wrong way.
Old March 9, 2004, 12:11   #172
Jon Shafer

If both CGN and Poly are heading for Game 2 then I will leave in time for planning for the next game to begin. Besides, that point is probably going to be in about 1.5 years at the very least.

I will talk to Elucidus about it.
Old March 10, 2004, 22:15   #173
Hot Mustard
PtWDG RoleplayCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty Python
King

Sign me up, please!
Old March 10, 2004, 22:20   #174
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
If both CGN and Poly are heading for Game 2 then I will leave in time for planning for the next game to begin. Besides, that point is probably going to be in about 1.5 years at the very least.

I will talk to Elucidus about it.
Trip, the overwhelming view of the team on this issue was no. Sorry to have to tell you that but too many just thought it would not look right.

Sorry, I know what an Apoly supporter you are.

dejon we will try and get you hooked up in a day or two, I just need to find donegal or he needs to find you
Old March 10, 2004, 23:44   #175
Jon Shafer

Quote:
Originally posted by conmcb25
Trip, the overwhelming view of the team on this issue was no. Sorry to have to tell you that but too many just thought it would not look right.

Sorry, I know what an Apoly supporter you are.
'Tis okay. I see where your team's loyalty lies, this just reaffirms my own.
Old March 15, 2004, 19:45   #176
Hot_Enamel
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 23:56
Can I please be reauthorised back onto the team.

For some reason, I got dropped from all of the private forums.

Thanks
Old March 16, 2004, 02:19   #177
Nimitz
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG LegolandNever Ending StoriesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3CDG Blood Oath HordeC4DG The HordeCiv4 SP Democracy GameNationStates
King

Ok I just applied and am waiting to be let in if you'll have me.
Old March 16, 2004, 03:51   #178
notyoueither
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolytoners Hall of FameCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamPolyCast TeamPtWDG Gathering StormC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Local Time: 06:56
Quote:

'Tis okay. I see where your team's loyalty lies, this just reaffirms my own.
Good, because it would look very strange to all the other teams, would it not? That is why I opposed your entry. Appearances can be more damaging than actualities.

Good fortune to you and your new team.
Old March 16, 2004, 03:54   #179
notyoueither
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolytoners Hall of FameCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamPolyCast TeamPtWDG Gathering StormC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Nimitz
Ok I just applied and am waiting to be let in if you'll have me.
Who wants a washed up old warhorse in an age of modern warfare?

I'm sure we'll have you, just be patient if you can.
Old March 16, 2004, 23:13   #180
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

Someone please let this idiot back in as I hit leave instead of the private forum button...

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby