Old November 20, 2003, 23:24   #1
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 00:59
Local Date: November 3, 2010
Time for the next set of turns
Well we have standing exploration orders and science orders. Beyond that all that is missing is base planning.

If we can't get orders for this, then let's at least schedule a chat and make them up on the fly, with several of us there. I keep wanting to post back here, but I see that I was the last to post in quite a few of the discussion threads. You can't have a discussion without anyone else posting.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old November 21, 2003, 01:53   #2
GeneralTacticus
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG RoleplayNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 23:59
Local Date: November 2, 2010
If someone can direct me to where the orders have been posted, we can do it Saturday at either 2200 or 2300 GMT (either works for me, but I'd prefer the latter; need feedback from others).
Old November 21, 2003, 16:48   #3
FlameFlash
Call to Power PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMMacACDG PeaceCall To Power SuperLeagueACDG3 Data AngelsCall to Power MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerC4BtSDG Team Banana
Emperor

Local Time: 06:59
Lemmy has, as usual, done an excellant job of posting polls for the direction of various units for exploration.

If those are old polls I'd recommend simply contining to follow in the same direction as they had in the previous set.

As always, will play after work. I wonder if I'll ever be able to turn that the other way...
Old November 21, 2003, 17:29   #4
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 00:59
Local Date: November 3, 2010
Land exploration path

Sea exploration path

Research option

From this, although there was a tie, the next common to both tied options is InfoNet, then PlaNets and IndEco. After that we should need to repoll.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old November 21, 2003, 17:48   #5
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

For tech beeline poll, are there real difference between the first and second options? I recognize we could get nodes sooner with one than the other.

Grapefruit Garden
Old November 21, 2003, 17:54   #6
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 14:59
Ok to a chat. But we can't continue forever without anyone willing to become Secretary of Economic Policies and First Secretaries of the Union Republics.
Old November 23, 2003, 13:15   #7
FlameFlash
Call to Power PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMMacACDG PeaceCall To Power SuperLeagueACDG3 Data AngelsCall to Power MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerC4BtSDG Team Banana
Emperor

What's required for both of those jobs?

As always, will play after work. I wonder if I'll ever be able to turn that the other way...
Old November 23, 2003, 14:00   #8
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 14:59
Secretary for Economic Policies

Tasks and functions:
  • Map out the borders and bases of the Union Republics in our faction.
  • May veto orders of First Secretaries.
  • Set the energy allocations.
  • Move colony pods and determine future base locations.
  • Poll base names and landmark names.

First Secretaries of Union Republics

Tasks and functions within their republic:
  • Control the movement and use of formers and crawlers supported by their republic's bases.
  • Set production orders and build queues of their bases.
  • May hurry production and order former and crawler upgrades.
  • Move their bases' workers.
Old November 23, 2003, 14:07   #9
FlameFlash
Emperor

I'll happily hold to my current position then... those two jobs sound rather work-heavy, which isn't compatible with the fact that I should be writing a paper right now...