Old November 20, 2003, 23:40   #1
Thorn
Prince

Local Time: 08:59
Local Date: November 2, 2010
I have a really strange situation (Incredible Read!!).
Let me tell you where my Nazi infection as of late lead to.

So I was visiting this WW2 memorial with my BF, they had a neat Nazi battleflag. Something was strange about it, and it affected me greatly. I figured that it was my hateful past reaching out to me. Fast forward some and you have me in Sieg Heil mode.... however we returned to that same memorial the following week and.... something quite unusual, unexpected and life changing happens.

My BF goes up to the flag and touches it, something leaves the flag and enters him. He tells me that he isn't alone. Come to find out that there was a trapped Spirit, aka Ghost in the flag.

My BF is totally amazing in the occult arts, I really had no idea how powerful he was. Turns out this spirit can talk to him through his mind. At first it was talking very fast and excited. We learned the spirit (ghost's) name is Karl (actually he had a really long one but that is the short form).

Well you can imagine it confounded me how a German could be talking to my BF who knew absolutely no German. Turns out b/c Karl connected absolutly to my BF he can speak in the language of my BF's mind.

However, I was a bit skeptical, so I tried my German out with him. The ghost is able to translate the German I say into english in my BF's mind. Amazing!

So I talk through my BF to Karl and you can imagine how many questions that were exchanged.

Fast forward 2 days...

I'm showing Karl via my BF a grocery store, well the shock of my life comes when my BF opens his mouth and it isn't him talking!!!!! Karl is able to utilize my BF's body completely with permission.

This as you can imagine make conversation easier then through a middle man filter.

I don't want to get into the hours of stuff that we discussed (basically Karl is a poor farm boy that joined the army only to get shot in a bar brawl and has been trapped in that damn flag for 60 years), but it brought some salient points that I must point out:

·The spirit Karl can share my BF's body. That's right 2 spirits in one body! Which isn't really too unbelieveable once you think about it. It is sort of like a posession of a person but with a good spirit, I guess cohabitation would be good to explain. Anyone seen the movie "Ghost", it is about the closest thing I can think of to this experience?

· The spirit Karl can feel what my BF feels. In other words the spirit somehow connects into the spinal cord and can feel pleasure and pain. Remarkable I must say, especially looking at this with a scientific outlook. Basically this means that spirits can technically come back to life.

· I also learned that my BF spriit can leave his body (even before all of this, some psychic occult thing)... which if Karl remains would mean that my BF was technically dead and Karl had came back to life, ASTOUNDING!!!

· Major Realization: There is life after death, and existence doesn't terminate with the death of the body. RIP my remanents of atheism.

· Major Realization 2: Death ain't fair either. If a good guy like Karl can get trapped in an inanimate object, then perhaps god isn't so nice. Perhaps the rules that we are lead to believe might not be the case, and God may not function the way we think God does.

· Major Realization 3: End to my psychotic Buddhist induced perspective. I always figured life was the cause of suffering and eliminating all life would eliminate all suffering. So realizing that suffering doesn't end with life puts an end to my plans of a world wide euthanisia in which humanity is whiped out. Back to the drawing board for me.... heh.

Fast forward a few more days, come to find out that Karl is bisexual.... then love intervenes....... go figure.

So now I'm in love with 2 people. Karl also loves me.

· Major Realization 4: I am in love with a dead guy spirit ghost thing... that is old enough to be my grandfather. Yet he is really only 20 years old in spirit.... WAIT, DID YOU FOLLOW WHAT I JUST SAID? I AM IN LOVE WITH A GGGGHOOOOOOOST!!!

Its been about 3 weeks since this all began, I've talked with a few of you on IM about this, my advice has been the following:

· You are delusional seek mental health professionals.

· You and your BF are messing with stuff that is the Devil's work and you will be damned to hell if you don't recognize Jesus and stop with this.

· Your BF is possessed by the Devil, seek spritual help immediately.

Don't belive me about all this, let me tell you of some other peoples interactions with my BF after Karl was introduced:

· A lady comes up to my BF in public and Screams to the top of her lungs, and calls him the Devil.

· Old people are scared and afraid of my BF, it is like they can sense the closeness of death with him.

· Children and babies are scared and scream when they see my BF. It is like they can see 2 spirits.

SO I LEAVE YOU WITH ALL OF THESE THINGS TO THINK ABOUT, INCREDIABLE, AMAZING, SHOCKING, EXCITING!! Please discuss.

What should I do? What should my BF do? What should Karl do? Why the hell is this so F&#$ed up? Is love able to transend life and death, or are we doomed to a hard lesson in punishment by God?
Old November 20, 2003, 23:46   #2
Space05us
King

Local Time: 00:59
Local Date: November 3, 2010
Quote:
· You are delusional seek mental health professionals.
edit: sorry not trying to troll here but it sounds like you actually are losing your grasp on reality. just a bit.
Old November 20, 2003, 23:49   #3
mrmitchell
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayCall to Power Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamNationStatesPtWDG2 Tabemono
King

Local Time: 06:59
If any of this is really true, think about the amazing powers you've got on your hands! Man, I guess the upper diety gave them to you because you'd busy yourself talking to an old Nazi soldier. Anyone else would've already abused them to their full extent

Seriously though...you really probably need to seek some mental help. If old guys got trapped in objects instead of dieing, don't you think it would happen more often than you being the first person I've read of to come up with this inane plot? (Sorry for the letdown, but ghosts don't exist. )

At least you've given up your "plans of world wide euthanisia". If a nonexistant being can carry a good message to you, then at least the whole thing had a purpose.

EDIT: I guess I tried too hard not to troll. You are in dire need of mental health assistance. Seek it and acquire it, ASAP.
Old November 20, 2003, 23:50   #4
Bereta_Eder
Settler

Local Time: 14:59
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	follow.gif
Views:	228
Size:	5.0 KB
ID:	57756  
Old November 20, 2003, 23:53   #5
korn469
Emperor

Local Time: 07:59
hey as long as you don't go on a crime/killing spree and you're enjoying yourselves, then don't stop doing what you're doing, and just enjoy things the way they are

my other advice would be to cancle your membership to the signs fan club and to seek mental help
Old November 20, 2003, 23:56   #6
Thorn
Prince

Sure don't believe me, it isn't necessary. Anyways this involves more then just me....

If you did believe me about this, at least for conversation's sake... what do you think this means?
Old November 20, 2003, 23:56   #7
orange
Civilization III Democracy GameNationStatesDiplomacyApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui
Old November 20, 2003, 23:58   #8
mrmitchell
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayCall to Power Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamNationStatesPtWDG2 Tabemono
King

Quote:
If you did believe me about this, at least for conversation's sake... what do you think this means?
You may have a mental illness or long-lasting depression due to an imbalance of chemicals in your brain. However, Zoloft can help. It corrects these chemical imbalances...

For conversation's sake? It means you're a very creative writer. I don't care if it's true or not, just like korn, as long as you don't go off the deep end or on a killing spree (or both), it doesn't really matter.
Old November 20, 2003, 23:59   #9
orange
Civilization III Democracy GameNationStatesDiplomacyApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

you need serious help

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui
Old November 21, 2003, 00:00   #10
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

Local Time: 12:59
Seems improbable that a spirit connected with him at the minor touch of a flag.
Old November 21, 2003, 00:06   #11
Thorn
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
Seems improbable that a spirit connected with him at the minor touch of a flag.
Why's that? You can summon spirits using an Ouija board. Which I have done, but I really am not so good at. He however is excellent at it.

Anyways this entire situation is so improbable that it can't be possible but it is?

As for mental health, yes this entire situation has taken a toll on me, it is a lot to digest... especially when you aren't prepared for it...

Morally am I ****ed or what? Active Gay in threesome with ghost.....
Old November 21, 2003, 00:09   #12
Pekka
Emperor

Local Time: 15:59
It might be possible, that your BF is suffering from split personality, and you are too close to see it and believe it too. THat's my first guess.

If this Karl can speak english through your BF, and translate German into English, then why in earth can't he speak German through your BFs body then? This is logical error IMO.

For the sake of conversation though, if it would be true, I wouldn't have much to say, except seek spiritual help. For the sake of conversation, I don't think it's a good idea to have two spirits in one body. Because, that is in lamers terms, split personality disorder. Or if it's not just one personality, then it's crowded personality disorder.
One host, one mind. That's a good rule.
"God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.
Old November 21, 2003, 00:11   #13
Thorn
Prince

Quote:
If this Karl can speak english through your BF, and translate German into English, then why in earth can't he speak German through your BFs body then? This is logical error IMO.
He can actually, sorry for the confusion.
Old November 21, 2003, 00:29   #14
Space05us
King

I cant think of a place on the web to find the smily but Im going to raise the B.S. flag, and call your bluff. if you really believed what you had said then this remark would have set you off flaming. You dont accidently forget that someone could go from only being able to speak one language to being bilingual.

Quote:
Old November 21, 2003, 00:35   #15
Thorn
Prince

Quote:
I cant think of a place on the web to find the smily but Im going to raise the B.S. flag, and call your bluff. if you really believed what you had said then this remark would have set you off flaming. You dont accidently forget that someone could go from only being able to speak one language to being bilingual.
Okay so I made a logical lie to try to feel in that gap you raised, you caught me, It doesn't make sense to me either how Karl can understand German and not speak it through Tim's body.... That's the way it is... I dunno why... Makes no sense to me.

Really this doesn't make a ****ing sense to me? How can a person be suffering from a multiple personality and be able to understand a foreign langague that the person generally abhores?
Old November 21, 2003, 00:38   #16
mrmitchell
King

So, if I were to absorb a professor I could ace all my exams? There's huge potential in this, boy...which is why it doesn't exist. Your friend is probably suffering from some kind of split personality disorder.
Old November 21, 2003, 00:45   #17
Thorn
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by mrmitchell
So, if I were to absorb a professor I could ace all my exams? There's huge potential in this, boy...which is why it doesn't exist. Your friend is probably suffering from some kind of split personality disorder.
Oh that reminds me there is more to this! My BF has been deaf in his right ear for all of his life. The ghost was able to fix phsyical damage in his ear enabling him to hear again, in that ear. AMAZING!

· Realization 5: Medical application of spirits, this shows some potential if it could be harnessed.

Karl has told me lots of stories about people in his village, and of what pre-1940 was like... yet an interesting thing happened:

I was able to teach him how to play video games.

· Realization 6: Spirits can learn still!!

I don't think I mentioned it but a lot of Karl's memories are scattered which brings me to this:

· Realization 7: Over time a spirits memory can deteroirate.

And taking everything into account of him being a ghost and existing in the afterlife it brings me to the troublesome conclusion:

· Realization 8: When you die, you do not learn the secrets of the universe, things are not explained to you, you are helpless.

Karl misses his family, and wishes to return to them, but he also loves me so he wants to come back, now if this is possible for him to come back then I come to this conclusion:

· Spirits can go to heaven and leave heaven and come back to life without having to resort to reincarnation! Astounding!
Old November 21, 2003, 00:49   #18
Space05us
King

astound me rear end, BS BS BS!

look at what paiktis22 wrote and tell me you accidently had no reaction to it.
Old November 21, 2003, 00:56   #19
Q Classic
Emperor

what am i supposed to be thinking about? your use of caps?
Old November 21, 2003, 01:14   #20
Theben
Deity

I think that if any of this is remotely true, then your BF is BSing you. You know, the headgames thing, which gay couples never engage in.

Quote:
A lady comes up to my BF in public and Screams to the top of her lungs, and calls him the Devil.

· Old people are scared and afraid of my BF, it is like they can sense the closeness of death with him.
Maybe they can tell he's gay?

Quote:
Children and babies are scared and scream when they see my BF. It is like they can see 2 spirits.
Reminds me of a guy I knew in Chicago, who was totally sleeved, always wore black, and semi-scary face. He was drinking beer on the porch and his friend's kids walked up, paused, stared, and carefully skirted around him. The friend saw, and told him, "Children sense evil."
I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned
Old November 21, 2003, 01:27   #21
Harry Tuttle
SporeScenario League / Civ2-Creation
King

Remember kids, after 10 hits of acid you're legally insane... And what WW2 memorial haz a nazi flag in it? Not one I know of. Let's just take all the skin heads bowling.
Old November 21, 2003, 01:32   #22
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

Local Time: 12:59
Quote:
Why's that? You can summon spirits using an Ouija board.
True, however this involves an actual invocation of spirits. Touching a flag doesn't

Quote:
Anyways this entire situation is so improbable that it can't be possible but it is?
Well paranormal activity isn't "improbable", as it happens all the time.
It's just there are quite a few barbarians in the world who refuse to recognize that fact

Quote:
that your BF is suffering from split personality,
While extremly rare, this is a possibility.

I'm highly skeptical of this claim, however...And I'm just throwing a possibility out, however often times spirits will enter a persons body and claim to be something they are not.
Demons claiming to be angels (or even god!), etc etc....
Old November 21, 2003, 02:01   #23
Theben
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
however often times spirits will enter a persons body and claim to be something they are not.
The only spirits that have entered anyone's body are at least 40 proof.
I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned
Old November 21, 2003, 02:16   #24
Urban Ranger
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending Stories
Deity

Local Time: 20:59
If what you said is true, Evan, take Tim and Karl to James Randi to show him that there actually are paranormal events. There's a million dollars in this.
Old November 21, 2003, 02:19   #25
Drake Tungsten
Deity

God, what is wrong with gay people?
Old November 21, 2003, 03:13   #26
Bugs ****ing Bunny
Emperor

Local Time: 13:59
Taking this at face value, he's channeling. That's to proof of ghosts or an afterlife- personally I think it's tapping into some Jungian collective unconscious.
Old November 21, 2003, 04:43   #27
Theben
Deity

I had a university professor who would only sleep with philosophy students. He said he liked to get 'em while they're Jung.
Old November 21, 2003, 04:50   #28
Dis
ACDG3 SpartansC4DG Vox
Deity

Local Time: 05:59
BF? stop pretending to be gay. We already have another poster who pretends to be gay.
Old November 21, 2003, 05:04   #29
laurentius
Civilization II MultiplayerApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Planet University of TechnologyNever Ending StoriesACDG PeaceACDG3 GaiansMacC4DG Team Alpha Centaurians
King

Local Time: 14:59
And who is that Diss?

- Paul Valery
Old November 21, 2003, 05:37   #30
Zero
PtWDG Glory of WarInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 SpartansPtWDG2 Monkey
King

Re: I have a really strange situation (Incredible Read!!).
Quote:
Originally posted by Thorn
· Major Realization 3: End to my psychotic Buddhist induced perspective. I always figured life was the cause of suffering and eliminating all life would eliminate all suffering. So realizing that suffering doesn't end with life puts an end to my plans of a world wide euthanisia in which humanity is whiped out. Back to the drawing board for me.... heh.
wtf thats not buddhism. But that is psychotic.