Old November 23, 2003, 03:52   #31
Dis
ACDG3 SpartansC4DG Vox
Deity

Local Time: 06:02
Local Date: November 2, 2010
here's the thing about that.

I don't think we really had the world on our side after 9/11. I think countries only pretended to be on our side out of sympathy, or for economic reasons.
Old November 23, 2003, 03:57   #32
Imran Siddiqui
staff
Apolytoners Hall of FameAge of Nations TeamPolyCast Team

Local Time: 09:02
Quote:
In both countries, especially if you make certain the people of the facts (for the US, the Brits are better informed it seems), they are opposed to war.
I'd like to see where this comes from. Or is this the case of 'If I could advance my case uninterrupted, the uninformed masses would, of course, flock to me'?

I'm pretty sure that most Americans [close to 60%] (thought not most British) favored the Iraq war.
“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
- John 13:34-35 (NRSV)
Old November 23, 2003, 05:11   #33
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

Local Time: 13:02
Quote:
Originally posted by Azazel
Quote:

See, not only is Az too direct but he's too jingoistic and religious to seperate himself from the Israeli identity, which in turn makes his trolls a fezfest

yep, that's me, religious. BUSTED.

I forgave part of your closed-mindedness considering that I thought you had a religious affiliation, however if not...Then I suppose your jingoism runs quite a bit deeper than originally thought
Not very surprising though. I should have expected such out of you

Quote:
Go and whine at pictures of girls in bikinis, "liberal".
I know not of your history, however to complain that I'm more faithful to my chosen is really pathetic