Old June 16, 2004, 18:49   #181
Kody
ACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Local Time: 23:06
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Quote:
However is there a limit where a strong friendship can withhold differences? There's sometimes another me inside telling me that I should try not to say things that could make you unhappy, that the friendship between us is too precious to be damaged.
But you need to sometimes damage the friendship to preserve the honesty in the relationship. By holding back you often let your own doubts fester and a single lie will do far more damage in the long run for both sides than the truth. There will be many truths that once told will cause an arguement. However, if these are reconciled then the relationship can become stronger afterwards.

When talking about the cycon I told the drones that we originally considered the possibility of invading them and also that the perma-pact we gave them was originally intended for the cycon. They said something about us having to sort out what we wanted with the cycon and their stance towards us didn't change.

So I told them something that thought was potentially damaging and they accepted it. Afterwards I trusted the drones even more.
Old June 18, 2004, 16:18   #182
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Local Time: 07:06
Local Date: November 2, 2010
I agree. That's why I always say what I think. I'm never a master of deceiving. If I try something like that I'm almost sure if will backfire.

Grapefruit Garden