Old November 22, 2003, 20:18   #1
Ned
King

Local Time: 05:06
Local Date: November 2, 2010
History Channel says LBJ killed JFK
Right now, 4 pm Pacific, Nov. 22, the HST Channel is re-running the special report allegeding that LBJ was behind the assassination.
Old November 22, 2003, 20:22   #2
laurentius
Civilization II MultiplayerApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Planet University of TechnologyNever Ending StoriesACDG PeaceACDG3 GaiansMacC4DG Team Alpha Centaurians
King

Local Time: 15:06
Probably true.
OK, I just saw Stones JFK

- Paul Valery
Old November 22, 2003, 20:23   #3
chequita guevara
ACDG The Human HiveDiplomacyApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 09:06
It was Lee Harvey Osawald from the 6th story floor in the book depository. Conspiracy theorist!
Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Old November 22, 2003, 20:24   #4
Dom Pedro II
King

Local Time: 13:06
Be that as it may, there's no way he did it alone.

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...
Old November 22, 2003, 20:41   #5
chequita guevara
Emperor

He fired the fatal shots. All the forensic evidence points to LHO. If there was a conspiarcy, I think it had more todo with the mob feeling double crossed than LBJ, especially as Sam Traficante supposedly confessed to his lawyer before he died that he had Kennedy killed.

Given that there are two mob connections to LHO, Ruby and Oswald's former civil air pratrol unit leader, David Ferrie, who was a private investigator for Carlos Marcello, the don of Lousiania, and with whom LHO had been socializing during the summer of '63.
Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Old November 22, 2003, 21:01   #6
mrmitchell
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayCall to Power Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamNationStatesPtWDG2 Tabemono
King

Local Time: 07:06
Idiots. Everyone knows it was the New Zealand All Blacks who ordered the killing.
Old November 22, 2003, 21:13   #7
Berzerker
Civilization II MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 08:06
Well, Nellie Connelly, the wife of John Connelly was on Imus and she said she heard 3 shots, not the Warren Commissions 2 shot conclusion. As for conspiracies, she mentioned that Lee Harvey Oswald received a dishonorable discharge from the Navy and that discharge was signed by both Connelly and Kennedy. I don't see how that's relevant unless one or both of these men had requested his discharge which is far farfetched. On the other hand, Jack Ruby and his mob connections have to be explained and the fact that both LBJ and the mob had good reason to kill Kennedy, LBJ became President and the heat being applied on the mob by Bobby Kennedy was stifled by Kennedy's death. So what happens when Bobby runs for President? He gets assassinated at a race track run by the mob in '68. If it was just LHOswald, why was Bobby assassinated too?
Old November 22, 2003, 21:13   #8
MrFun
Emperor

I heard that Santa Clause killed JFK because JFK insisted he was not real.
Old November 22, 2003, 21:20   #9
chequita guevara
Emperor

Sirhan Sirhan was a nutjob, like LHO, like Mark Chapman (shot Lennon), like the guy who shot Reagan, etc.

Berz, the Warren Commission said there were three shots (Did she mean four, not three?). One of the major point that people argue with the lone gunman theory is the supposed impossibility of firing the particular rifle three times in six seconds accurately. There is some accustic evidence to suggest there was indeed a fourth shot from the grassy knoll, but it is contested and not conclusive either way.
Old November 22, 2003, 21:26   #10
Dom Pedro II
King

I think that there must have been more than one person involved, but, right, che, I certainly don't think it was LBJ.

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...
Old November 22, 2003, 21:30   #11
chequita guevara
Emperor

In the abscence of conclusive evidence, all we can say is there may have been a conspiracy, and the best evidence points to the mob.
Old November 22, 2003, 21:42   #12
Dom Pedro II
King

I'd say so... I mean, where was the motive for Ruby to shoot Oswald if the mob had no involvement?

Old November 22, 2003, 21:43   #13
Berzerker
Emperor

Quote:
Sirhan Sirhan was a nutjob, like LHO, like Mark Chapman (shot Lennon), like the guy who shot Reagan, etc.
Yeah, they're we all nutjobs. I detect a pattern. Both Kennedy's, enemies of the mob, were assassinated by nutjobs and Jack Ruby was just an overzealous patriot outraged by JFK's death.

Quote:
Berz, the Warren Commission said there were three shots (Did she mean four, not three?).
What happened to the magic bullet theory? She said the Warren Commission was wrong, that there were 3 shots. I never read the Warren Commission's report so I don't know if it said 2 or 3 shots, but she seemed to think it was wrong.
Old November 22, 2003, 22:14   #14
Ned
King

I missed most of the HST Channel report. But, at the end of the report there was a piece on a fingerprint on a box on the snipers nest. According to the forensic experts, fingerprints on cardboard boxes deteriorate quickly. Therefore the fingerprint they found had to be placed on the box on or about November 22nd. The fingerprint was identified as being of a man named Wallace, I did not catch his first name, who was a close associate of Billy Sol Estes and another person. Both Billy Sol Estes and the other person were very close associates of Lyndon Johnson.

The fingerprint was forwarded onto the FBI, who later issued a statement that the fingerprint was not that of Wallace. However, the History Channel put on the person originally who did the identification. He stated that there were 34 points of match between the fingerprint recovered from the box and Wallace's fingerprint. According to every expert on the subject, 34 points of match is a positive match of fingerprints so much so as to exclude any other possibility.

There was another report on History Channel yesterday where the former mistress of Lee Harvey Oswald came forward with new information. She said that Oswald called her the day before the assassination and said that he was going to try to stop the assassination of President Kennedy. She said that Oswald asked her to say a prayer for him and that she and recited the Lord's prayer. Oswald then hung up and she never heard from them again. She is convinced that Oswald did not kill Kennedy but rather was trying to stop the assassination.

It would be interesting to know whether this Wallace person was a good shot. But this new information does seem to corroborate Oswald's statement to the press after he was arrested that he was a stooge.
Old November 22, 2003, 22:35   #15
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

The CIA shot him. It was most likely ordered by LBJ as he had the most motive.

However................

The Secret Service set up the route for the CIA to nail him and there is a strong possibility that the KGB and Mob (both of whom had very legitimate reasons to off him) discovered the potentional kill spot in the route and had their own kill teams there not realizing the CIA kill team was already going to off him.

He probably got shot by three different kill teams working for three different interests. Lee Harvey was just a stooge, I think he was a CIA stooge, but he could have been set up by someone else.
Old November 22, 2003, 22:55   #16
Ned
King

GhenghisFarb, you take conspiracy theories to the next level!
Old November 22, 2003, 23:00   #17
Ned
King

Quote:
Originally posted by chegitz guevara
In the abscence of conclusive evidence, all we can say is there may have been a conspiracy, and the best evidence points to the mob.
Che, the HST reports rely on a great deal of new information that has become available only recently. Lee Harvey Osweld's mistress has come forward. Also, the former law partner of Clark, LBJ's lawyer, has come forward. Plus, the new information on the fingerprint is quite shocking because it is solid evidence of LBJ involvement.
Old November 23, 2003, 00:40   #18
GePap
Emperor

Give me a break...it was lord Zargon on Orion 34 that ordered the hit!
"Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw
Old November 23, 2003, 01:44   #19
POTUS
Civilization II Democracy Game: ExodusMacCivilization II PBEMScenario League / Civ2-Creation
Prince

Location: How could I possibly not have a Mozambican flag, I mean, what other country has an AK-47 on their flag?
You are all idiots. The ghost of King George III shot him to try and re-establish the thirteen colonies.
Old November 23, 2003, 03:51   #20
Edan
Warlord

Sheesh. Anyone in the know knows that it was Doctor Who that went back in time to assassinate JFK because the news of JFK's assassination had upstaged Doctor Who's premiere the following day.
Old November 23, 2003, 03:55   #21
Berzerker
Emperor

3 teams now? Just how many bullet holes do you think were found? Even if 1 or 2 missed everyone and the car, 3 teams would have left the car riddled.
Old November 23, 2003, 04:12   #22
Capt Dizle
ACDG3 Gaians
King

I think J. Edgar did it. And Bobby and MLK too.
Old November 23, 2003, 06:41   #23
Ned
King

Actually, on the Greta van Susteren show, they analyzed the recording of the motorcycle cop's "open-mike." The recording recorded six shots from at least three locations. One of the locations was from behind the grassy knoll.

Interesting about the bullet that entered below the right shoulder blade and exited from the bottom of his throat. That was an upward angle, unless at the time Kennedy was bent over. Still, even if he were bent over, it would seem that it required a rather low-angled shot rather than a shot from higher up, where LHO was.

Arlan Specter, the man who came up with the single-bullet theory, never saw the photos of the bullet entry wound. He saw a sketch drawn by a man who attended the autopsy. The sketch shows the bullet entering from the top of the back, above the shoulder blade. The sketch was wrong. Specter said at the time that his theory might have to be revised if the information upon which it was based was later discovered to be false.

One of the pathologists examining the evidence believes the bullet that hit Kennedy's head was a dum-dum bullet because it fragmented so severely inside Kennedy's head. This kind of bullet was different from the bullets Oswald was firing.

Here is frame 313 of the Zapruder film to illustrate what happened and why a dum dum might have been used.
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	z-313.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	9.8 KB
ID:	57897  
Old November 23, 2003, 07:01   #24
Zylka
Civilization II MultiplayerDiploGamesApolytoners Hall of Fame
King

Who was LBJ
Old November 23, 2003, 07:32   #25
Drake Tungsten
Deity

Quote:
Idiots. Everyone knows it was the New Zealand All Blacks who ordered the killing.
How could the All Blacks have an American president killed? They can't even beat Australia...

Quote:
Who was LBJ
Lady Bird Johnson
Old November 23, 2003, 11:10   #26
GePap
Emperor

Personally, I don;t think the warren commission's report is that acurate and I am ammenable to conspiracy theories in this case, but the problem is, there are dozens of them..if there was only one big one, OK, but we have the FBI, CIA, KGB, the Cubans, the Mob, Texas oil men and LBJ all implicated..Maybe each group got one shot off...that's 6. They took turns.
"Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw
Old November 23, 2003, 11:47   #27
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Ned
GhenghisFarb, you take conspiracy theories to the next level!
Actually that's not my theory, it came from an old mentor of mine when I worked at a Command Group when I was in the Army.

He was one of the coordinators for a CIA kill team during the Kennedy administration. He wasn't on the kill team that got the order, but he saw the order go through the channels.

What we do know:
A CIA kill team got an order from high up to kill JFK that day and at that spot.

The route and security was specifically set up to make it happen.

JFK was hit my multiple bullets.

What we don't know:
Who the higher up was that gave the order but it had to be someone at White House level (President/Cabinet) due to the format and coding of the order.

Who are what group fired all the shots. We know the CIA fired at least one, but whether they were responsible for all or other groups set up to kill JFK or not we don't know for sure.
Old November 23, 2003, 11:53   #28
Zkribbler
Deity

Local Time: 06:06
Quote:
Originally posted by Berzerker
So what happens when Bobby runs for President? He gets assassinated at a race track run by the mob in '68.
RFK was shot in kitchen of the Ambassador Hotel moments after winning the California primary.
Old November 23, 2003, 11:54   #29
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

I don't know anything about RFK's assasination, I figure the Mob got him.
Old November 23, 2003, 11:57   #30
Berzerker
Emperor

Ned, there is a problem going by the open mike since there were backfires from engines that can be confused with gunshots. And if there were 6 shots (or more), bulletholes have to account for those shots. It's possible 1, maybe even 2 missed the target vehicle completely. So far, only 3 have been accounted for that I know of, and that might be only 2 shots with the single bullet theory. I'm still not sure how many shots the Warren Commission decided upon...

A number of witnesses, including Nellie Connelly, said there were 3 shots. Now, there could have been other snipers using silencers, but that still leaves us with the absence of additional bulletholes.