Old February 23, 2004, 05:46   #31
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 01:24
Local Date: November 3, 2010
I didn't get my laptop in time for my Oz trip Thus I can;t start on a .jpg (should one be required) until after the 3rd.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old February 23, 2004, 15:05   #32
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 15:24
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Here's a turn simulator in a very early stage. Goal is to make it a save as close as possible to the real ACDG. Should anyone have lots of free time without knowing what to do, most certainly feel free to work further on it and post the results here, so others can then again continue with an advanced version:
http://apolyton.net/upload/view.php?...simulator2.zip

MWIA, going to Australia again? You seem to be there more than in New Zealand lately!
Old February 23, 2004, 15:09   #33
Illuminatus
staff
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization IV CreatorsACDG3 CMNsACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansC4WDG Team ApolytonAge of Nations TeamACDG3 Gaians
Provost

Hmm, are you reffering to me perhaps? Anyway this was a nice team work Maniac.
Old February 23, 2004, 21:11   #34
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Quote:
Originally posted by obstructor
Hmm, are you reffering to me perhaps?
No, not particularly. Just a general comment. Though of course if you have enough free time... j/k

Quote:
Anyway this was a nice team work Maniac.
Thanks again for the great map.
Old February 24, 2004, 02:18   #35
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Maniac
MWIA, going to Australia again? You seem to be there more than in New Zealand lately!
Yes, well there is a fund for travel between my University and this one that is only being used by me. There is another AU$20,000 that needs to be used before the end of the year - I will be back another 3-4 times this year alone. By the end of March I will have spent 5.5/13 weeks in Oz, 1.5 weeks in Canada and only 6/13 weeks in NZ!

Old February 24, 2004, 06:50   #36
GeoModder
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4WDG The Goonies
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt

Yes, well there is a fund for travel between my University and this one that is only being used by me. There is another AU$20,000 that needs to be used before the end of the year - I will be back another 3-4 times this year alone. By the end of March I will have spent 5.5/13 weeks in Oz, 1.5 weeks in Canada and only 6/13 weeks in NZ!
And if you go to Tasmania Isle again, and pass by the Styx valley, send my regards to the belgian girl there.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old February 24, 2004, 08:19   #37
MrWhereItsAt
Deity

Tasmania Isle? I have never been to Tasmania. ALthough I did once pass a little stream in the Southern Alps called the Styx (I dipped myself in it for sheer nerd fun value )

Old February 24, 2004, 14:02   #38
Illuminatus
staff
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization IV CreatorsACDG3 CMNsACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansC4WDG Team ApolytonAge of Nations TeamACDG3 Gaians
Provost

Quote:
Originally posted by Maniac

Thanks again for the great map.
BTW I updated it. I had a great idea - I increased gamma resolution to 2000000 and then by examining curvatures of the unexplored terrain (in our presend save) I was able to deduce all high level terrain. As soon as I check sth with map Buster agve us I will post the newest version here. I believe that it is the most complete version of Chiron ever.
Old February 24, 2004, 15:38   #39
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

NEW VERSION OF MAP OF CHIRON
Old February 26, 2004, 19:02   #40
Maniac

Thanks for the update!
I'll try to restart the simulation on the new map. Though I have lots of other ACDG tasks, and I never seem to find the time to get started on it.
Old June 16, 2004, 17:53   #41
Micha
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG3 MorganACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG PeaceACDG Planet University of TechnologyCivilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG Team Banana
King

Local Time: 14:24
Quote:
Originally posted by Impaler[WrG]
Using pact data and earlier Base Cordinates I have now completed a list of all the Hives base.

Michanopolis (18,26)
It´s MichanApolis...