Old November 30, 2003, 16:43   #1
Octavian X
Civilization III Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HivePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty PythonC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamCiv4 SP Democracy GameACDG3 GaiansC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 07:26
Local Date: November 2, 2010
the Comission of Foreign Relations needs YOU!
If we are to be at all effective during the game, we need to reform the foreign affairs branch of the government.

For it to be effective, I believe the follow positions are needed:

Ambassador to the Drones/Uni/Cycon/Peace: One to each of the human teams. Basically, they keep in constant, regular contact with each in times of peace.

Ambassador to Angles and Believers: One person to handle foreign policy regarding the AI nations.

Comissioner for Technology Trades: A person to help orchestrate technology trading. In a game with as complex a tech tree as SMAC, I feel this positon is especially warranted. Only requirement is a good, solid knowledge of the tech tree.

Comissioner of Foreign Intelligence: Generally responsible for compiling intelligence reports on each nation from time to time.

Do I have any volunteers or alternate suggestions for organization?

~Octavian X
Head Comissioner of Foreign Relations
Old December 1, 2003, 00:57   #2
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Local Time: 07:26
I'm willing to continue serving as the Ambassador to CyCon.

The positions may need to streamlined a little though. I doubt we would have this many applicants.

Grapefruit Garden
Old December 1, 2003, 01:18   #3
dacole
ACDG The Human HiveBtS Tri-League
Prince

Local Time: 13:26
agreed, would post for positions in the internal department but don't think we would get anyone really. Lets work on getting heads for diplomacy (which we have now I think) internal, external/millitary and science before we work on more than that.