Old November 30, 2003, 21:34   #1
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 15:27
Local Date: November 2, 2010
MY 2148 turnthread
Following MrWhereItsAt's example I'll start a turn thread for next year. Please use this thread to post concrete orderset proposals here, not general guidelines.
Old December 1, 2003, 02:19   #2
Impaler[WrG]
Civilization IV CreatorsACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 MorganPolyCast Team
King

Local Time: 06:27
Shouldn't Concrete Orders go on the Orders thread, I think this is ware we should make general sugjestions along with the Internal and External Officess. Then we wrap it up and put it in Orders after discussion and poling. That would seem more logical to me.
Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche
Old December 4, 2003, 19:13   #3
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 15:27
Indeed it is. The orderthread is only meant for officials to post official ordersets. Here everyone, even normal cyborgs, can post concrete order proposals, or officials can ask people's opinion about a certain tentative order before they post it officially in the orders thread.