Old December 1, 2003, 04:56   #31
Theben
Deity

Local Time: 09:27
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by shawnmmcc
Forgive me for asking - Yiff?????
There are some questions that should not be answered.
I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned
Old December 1, 2003, 04:57   #32
Theben
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Stefu
"Return of the King" should include a scene where the good armies are attacked by thousands and thousands of furries, who all get slaughtered.
Yes, but then the race of men would still die out, as everyone involved in the battle is too emotionally scarred to have sex for the rest of their lives.
I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned
Old December 1, 2003, 05:37   #33
Az
Emperor

Local Time: 16:27
Quote:
"Return of the King" should include a scene where the good armies are attacked by thousands and thousands of furries, who all get slaughtered.
OMFG, I just imagined that...
Old December 1, 2003, 06:25   #34
Theben
Deity

Shawn- since you really seem to want to know, then you can go here and learn all you want to know. More than you want to know, I daresay. May God have mercy on you.
Old December 1, 2003, 06:27   #35
Drake Tungsten
Deity

Why, Theben? How could you give a man the tools of his own destruction? Have you no soul?

Oh wait, your soul was destroyed by the knowledge of furries, just like mine. My bad.
Old December 1, 2003, 06:31   #36
Theben
Deity

A furry made me do it.

EDIT: btw, I snagged your quote. Hope you don't mind...
Old December 1, 2003, 06:36   #37
Theben
Deity

Actually, the REAL question is how did Stefu get those images cropped and loaded in the 7 minutes between Drake's 1st post and the pictures. Care to answer, Stefu?
Old December 1, 2003, 06:42   #38
Drake Tungsten
Deity

Quote:
Care to answer, Stefu?
Isn't the answer obvious? The hobbit once known as Stefu is now fully in the clutches of the ring's power. His hard drive is chock full of furry pics, which he refers to as his "preciouses"...
Old December 1, 2003, 06:44   #39
Stefu
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 15:27
Quote:
Actually, the REAL question is how did Stefu get those images cropped and loaded in the 7 minutes between Drake's 1st post and the pictures. Care to answer, Stefu?
Look up "fursuit" in Google Image Search.
"Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
"That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world
Old December 1, 2003, 06:47   #40
Theben
Deity

I think Drakes answer is much more accurate.
Old December 1, 2003, 06:50   #41
Stefu
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

No! There is nothing fur me to hide! Furget everything that Drake said!
"Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
"That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world
Old December 1, 2003, 06:57   #42
Theben
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
Quote:
Care to answer, Stefu?
Isn't the answer obvious? The hobbit once known as Stefu is now fully in the clutches of the ring's power. His hard drive is chock full of furry pics, which he refers to as his "preciouses"...
To take the LotR comparison further, we know Finland is chocked full of an evil, non-human race, i.e. Mordor. Stefu=gollum, trapped in that hellish land being tortured by furrydom. In the midst of his cries of agony he gives out a word, "Apolyton". Now the dark lord Ming has unleashed his brothers army of ferrets (which make for good furry material), while MtG sits in his tower in the West. All hope stands on a thread...
Old December 1, 2003, 07:10   #43
Drake Tungsten
Deity

Old December 1, 2003, 09:42   #44
Cruddy
Warlord

Local Time: 14:27
Quote:
Originally posted by paiktis22
I wonder what earings mean here...? Propably that you're a pot smoker...
You've probably got it by now... but just in case...

Earrings are rings worn in the ear, pierced through the lobe of the ear. OK, some people just have rings that clamp onto the side of the ear, but these days most everybody who wants them has the ear pierced.

Personally I never, never were jewelry (all my precious metal is built into computer chips) but I don't have a problem with people that do.

I never assume anyone is homosexual, ultra right wing or any other extreme until I see how they behave.
"The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84
Old December 1, 2003, 09:58   #45
Stefu
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Anyway, anyone notice how perfectly I managed to jack the thread for 20 posts or so? I should get an award or something.
Old December 1, 2003, 10:16   #46
Starchild
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Location: a raving alcoholic drama queen with a penchant for the biosciences
Rings? Finger rings don't suit me. Pity cause there are some very nice ones out there. I make up for it with manly bracelets.

I've got three earrings in my left ear (cartilage and two lobe piercings). Piercings are great. So much fun, with the metal and the breaking of the skin!
Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
-Richard Dawkins
Old December 1, 2003, 10:25   #47
-Jrabbit
Civilization II Democracy GameCivilization II MultiplayerMacCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization II Succession Games
Deity

Local Time: 08:27
Do I wear rings? NO.
I don't even wear my wedding ring anymore -- interferes with my golf grip!

Male ring-wearing gay? NO.
But I'll bet there's a positive correlation...

Stefu -- I hereby award you the LOTR Threadjack Award.

** Edit: Award presentation transferred to following post... **

"The Borg are gay." -Drake Tungsten

Last edited by -Jrabbit; December 1, 2003 at 11:00.
Old December 1, 2003, 10:59   #48
-Jrabbit
Civilization II Democracy GameCivilization II MultiplayerMacCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization II Succession Games
Deity

LOTR Threadjack Award
Stefu, hold still while your award is bestowed...
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	lothlorien4a.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	29.1 KB
ID:	58454  

Old December 17, 2003, 03:47   #49
Theben
Deity

And as a follow-up to your award, ye shall be knighted...

don't move...
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	eowyn.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	59862  
Old December 17, 2003, 03:59   #50
Cyclotron
Never Ending StoriesThe Courts of Candle'Bre
King

Quote:
You mean you never interpreted the Easterlings as furries? I sure did.
Old December 17, 2003, 06:36   #51
Stefu
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

But consider - after Saddam, I mean Sauron, fell, Aragorn let the Easterlings go back... east, I guess, or wherever they came from. If they were furries, why would Aragorn have done that instead of just chopping their heads off?
Old December 17, 2003, 06:59   #52
CerberusIV
lifer
C4WDG United Dungeon DwellersC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

So, is furrys wearing jewellery a sign that they are effeminate?

No, on second thoughts forget I asked.
Old December 17, 2003, 07:14   #53
Bosh
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 22:27
Its a sign that they don't have very good fur gloves...
Old December 17, 2003, 08:05   #54
Cyclotron
King

Quote:
But consider - after Saddam, I mean Sauron, fell, Aragorn let the Easterlings go back... east, I guess, or wherever they came from. If they were furries, why would Aragorn have done that instead of just chopping their heads off?
I think you know the answer to that. Aragorn, as a ranger, always did spend a lot of time outdoors... with the fauna...
Old December 17, 2003, 08:09   #55
Agathon
Mac
Emperor

This thread is sick and links to sicker threads.

Anyway, men who wear jewellery aren't real men.
Old December 17, 2003, 08:32   #56
Cyclotron
King

I'll tend to agree, with the exception of possibly a necklace type thing, a silver chain, a cross, something like that. I've never seen a guy with any rings besides wedding rings, and earrings, well, I agree with you on the "not real men" thing there.

I'm not big on jewellry anyway for either sex. When was the last time you thought, "gosh, I really love her earrings tonight!"
Old December 17, 2003, 08:43   #57
Drake Tungsten
Deity

Quote:
One ring to bring them all and in the fur suit bind them...
Am I the only one who hears Ian McKellan doing this line in my head when I read it? It's quite good, actually. Very dramatic.
Old December 17, 2003, 09:26   #58
-Jrabbit
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by cyclotron7
I'll tend to agree, with the exception of possibly a necklace type thing, a silver chain, a cross, something like that. I've never seen a guy with any rings besides wedding rings, and earrings, well, I agree with you on the "not real men" thing there.
I know a pinky-ring-wearing guy named Vito who would -- accidentally, of course -- take exception.

Old December 17, 2003, 09:36   #59
Agathon
Mac
Emperor

Look unless you are gay, P Diddy, or Italian, there is simply no excuse for wearing jewellery.
Old December 17, 2003, 09:51   #60
-Jrabbit
Deity

Oh yeah, forgot the rappers. Wearing outrageous amounts of jewelry apparently a job requirement...

And athletes with their earrings...

Yeah, they're all gay...