Old December 5, 2003, 17:26   #121
ZargonX
PtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 MorganC4DG SarantiumCiv4 SP Democracy GameApolyCon 06 ParticipantsBtS Tri-LeagueApolyton UniversityPtWDG2 TabemonoC4WDG Huygen's Union
Emperor

Local Time: 09:28
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Quote:
At least can we keep the plate?
Yes. We figure you might as well go away from the experience with one positive memory
ZargonX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10, 2003, 09:32   #122
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 01:28
Local Date: November 3, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by Arnelos

Actually, a number of us are on other teams, notably MAST, Tabemono, and Monty Python.
Not to mention the wildcard in the Latin Lovers!

And to UnO (FOR UnO ):

Well Sirrah, whilst my noble fellows may be weary of your slurs upon the Spanish people, I will stand firm. Every utterance from your hellmouth darkens the landscape of broken Spain, but I have found a peculiar use for it. After hearing of your latest feeble proclamation that you are approaching my capture and the end of Spain forever, I will always appreciate the light all the more. I thank you for providing the encouragement to lift weary arms to bear upon the hordes of heathens, for the encouragement to redouble efforts of defending the Spanish way of life, for the sheer supernatural incentive to fight on.

But should we cross paths there shall be no thanks, as I will fight you to my last. With my Sword fresh from the total cleansing necessary after a days' dispatching of the twisted goblins of your hordes, I shall sally forth, and defeat you. This I swear.

See you in the trenches.

/me acknowledges the fourth wall

Whilst breath is in my body, Roleplay shall never die here!

Double meaning to 'roleplay' heavily intended.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
MrWhereItsAt is offline   Reply With Quote