Old December 10, 2003, 09:08   #31
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 01:36
Local Date: November 3, 2010
I would hope, with UnO's excellent stories, I would be well in the running for most Evil Villain. Of course I am seen more as a saint by the peasants of Spain, but they flatter me so

Quote:
Originally posted by GhengisFarb
What happened to the old avatar wars?
Good point. Give me a day or two...

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
MrWhereItsAt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10, 2003, 14:02   #32
Ennet
PtWDG Glory of WarCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering StormC3CDG Ankh-Morpork
Prince

Local Time: 14:36
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Ohhh yes and best story & best story writer!!!

A.D 300, after 5h of playing DonHomer said: "looks like civ2 could be a good way to kill time if i can get the hang of it :P"
Ennet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10, 2003, 14:28   #33
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Local Time: 07:36
I am going to try and hunt down as many literary products and either link to them (if they have their own thread) or copy and paste them into a central thread to make it easier to compare them all.
GhengisFarb™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10, 2003, 14:48   #34
Ennet
PtWDG Glory of WarCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering StormC3CDG Ankh-Morpork
Prince

Great thinking Ghengis, want any help? I remember there was a lot of poems and stories in the beginning.. haha all those of that silly warrior on that mountain and such :-)

A.D 300, after 5h of playing DonHomer said: "looks like civ2 could be a good way to kill time if i can get the hang of it :P"
Ennet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10, 2003, 20:06   #35
Tiberius
PtWDG LegolandCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV CreatorsC4DG Sarantium
Emperor

Local Time: 15:36
Those were the days! Were are the Vox Public Announcements? * sigh * :nostalgia:
(not that I'd miss any Vox announcement regarding Legoland )
--Woody Allen
Tiberius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10, 2003, 20:07   #36
Panzer32
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC4DG VoxInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshinePtWDG2 Monty PythonPtWDG2 MonkeyPtWDG2 Latin LoversPtWDG2 Cake or Death?PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Glory of War
Emperor

Local Time: 09:36
Quote:
I am going to try and hunt down as many literary products and either link to them (if they have their own thread) or copy and paste them into a central thread to make it easier to compare them all.
What about the glory of news that you deleted?
Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
---------
May God Bless.
Panzer32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10, 2003, 23:33   #37
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Tiberius
Those were the days! Were are the Vox Public Announcements? * sigh * :nostalgia:
(not that I'd miss any Vox announcement regarding Legoland )
Coming soon - to a theatre near you ....
Old December 11, 2003, 09:23   #38
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Ennet
Great thinking Ghengis, want any help? I remember there was a lot of poems and stories in the beginning.. haha all those of that silly warrior on that mountain and such :-)
Yeah, if anyone finds one not already in the thread pm me the link or directions to the post and I'll slap it in there.
Old January 6, 2004, 08:06   #39
rendelnep
PtWDG LegolandCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 Monty PythonC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC3CDG Ankh-MorporkCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Prince

How about the honoury Vogon trophy for the worst poetry produced by a nation. Legoland should get that too .

edit: so it makes sense

Last edited by rendelnep; January 6, 2004 at 09:27.
rendelnep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 7, 2004, 14:39   #40
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

I don't think anyone outproduced UnOrtho.
Old January 8, 2004, 08:37   #41
rendelnep
PtWDG LegolandCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 Monty PythonC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC3CDG Ankh-MorporkCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Prince

no we are taking about BAD POETRY like roses are red etc.
rendelnep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8, 2004, 13:28   #42
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

Quote:
What happened to the old avatar wars?
We all went LOTR, Then I lost all my old avatar files on my home comp (about 50). Piccolo isn't the easiest one to find good pics of, unlike lazy WIA up there. I haven't had time to search for new ones.

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
UnOrthOdOx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 10, 2004, 19:54   #43
Zero
PtWDG Glory of WarInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 SpartansPtWDG2 Monkey
King

Local Time: 08:36
iS teH gAmE oVeR???!!!??!!?!?!!11!??
Old January 10, 2004, 20:52   #44
vondrack
lifer
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMCivilization IV PBEMPtWDG Legoland
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Zero
iS teH gAmE oVeR???!!!??!!?!?!!11!??
Why would you think so? As a matter of fact, it's speeding up again... the Great War slowed it a lot, but it's making a good progress now again, I'd say.
vondrack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11, 2004, 05:19   #45
Master Zen
PtWDG Glory of WarApolytoners Hall of FameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin LoversC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx

We all went LOTR, Then I lost all my old avatar files on my home comp (about 50). Piccolo isn't the easiest one to find good pics of, unlike lazy WIA up there. I haven't had time to search for new ones.
Speaking of which, there was never a Mouth of Sauron pic from the movie which meant I had to use a non-movie pic, then lo and behold, I watch the movie looking to find the damn character only to discover HE WAS NOT IN THE DAMN FLICK!!!

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)
Master Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11, 2004, 11:48   #46
ZargonX
PtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 MorganC4DG SarantiumCiv4 SP Democracy GameApolyCon 06 ParticipantsBtS Tri-LeagueApolyton UniversityPtWDG2 TabemonoC4WDG Huygen's Union
Emperor

He is in it, but he's clearly been bumped to the extended version. If you check IMDB, there is a credit for the character, which means we won't be seeing him until next November
ZargonX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11, 2004, 15:52   #47
Aidun
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC4WDG Huygen's UnionC4BtSDG TemplarsC4DG Sarantium
Emperor

Local Time: 15:36
And for the best poetry?

There should be one for the the poetry. It's one of the most popular aspects.

We could make a top 10 for the best poem and the best collection of one person.

In't it fun to make a top ten (or top 5) for every price?

Aidun
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG
Aidun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14, 2004, 23:53   #48
asleepathewheel
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Gathering StormC4DG Gathering Storm
Emperor

Local Time: 08:36
What about best free agent acquisition? (Would have to have joined at least 6 months into the game)

I would have to nominate Cort Haus, as without him, GS would no doubt be in worse shape than we already are
asleepathewheel is offline   Reply With Quote