Bereta_Eder
Settler

Local Time: 15:40
Local Date: November 2, 2010
http://www.cnn.com/2003/HEALTH/diet....me.obesity.ap/

Quote:
Originally posted by The Viceroy
cool down, the "Bomb-bing" has stopped over belgrade,
I'm reading Takis Mihas' Unholy Alliance: Greece's cooperation with the Milosevic regime, (in greek depite what vetty says) which is a great book to have a big heartfelt laugh, on many levels and to all directions, and according to him "Lord" (nobilities not recognised here no matter how funny) Owen actually supported Greece's interests despite how repulsive in implimentation (not a unique national attribute unfortunately) because he wanted to back UK's claim that each country in the EU can have an intependent foreign policy!!! So he had papers which were forged by the Greek government which helped delaying the "intervention" and took the rap for himself for the refined forging! (actually only 2 quotes missing but they did the job and could be accomodately attributed to errour) Of course nothing is surprising but I had no idea you'd go to such lengths and on a secondary issue and based on the Sebrenija massacre no less to further your aims inside the EU... I mean we were Greeks, you had no excuse.