Old October 22, 2004, 05:17   #181
Hercules
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG3 GaiansC4DG VoxC4WDG éirich tuireannC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsACDG PeaceACDG3 Data Angels
Deity

Local Time: 14:51
Local Date: November 2, 2010
I think we need two replacements now,

SmartFart
Laurentious

I'll PM SmartFart first though

Last edited by Hercules; October 23, 2004 at 22:01.
Hercules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22, 2004, 06:20   #182
Darsnan
supporter
Alpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 GaiansApolytoners Hall of FameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansPolyCast TeamSpore
Emperor

Local Time: 09:51
I have the passwords and can send once you decide on replacements. FYI.

D

-=Vel=-
Darsnan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23, 2004, 09:01   #183
Mr. Harley
Prince

Darsnan emailed me - I'd asked about another game that was starting. I can play either Morgan or the Consciousness. I have a light preference for the Consciousness, but if we have an inexperienced player join, give him whichever has the stronger position (I've played alot of SP from when the games first came out).
Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.
Mr. Harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23, 2004, 22:03   #184
Hercules
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG3 GaiansC4DG VoxC4WDG éirich tuireannC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsACDG PeaceACDG3 Data Angels
Deity

Ok by me.

I'll email Laurentious as he does post from time to time.
Old November 2, 2004, 08:48   #185
Hercules
Deity

I think you're in shawnmmcc. Choose your pick. Probably what ever faction SF played

Last edited by Hercules; November 3, 2004 at 21:37.
Hercules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 3, 2004, 21:25   #186
Mr. Harley
Prince

Send me the info at XXshawnmmcc at insightbb.comXX. I'll take the Consciousness. Thanks.
Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.
Old November 3, 2004, 21:36   #187
Darsnan
supporter
Alpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 GaiansApolytoners Hall of FameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansPolyCast TeamSpore
Emperor

shawnmmcc,

tried to PM you your password for this game, but your PM mailbox is full. FYI.

D

-=Vel=-
Old November 5, 2004, 00:21   #188
laurentius
Civilization II MultiplayerApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Planet University of TechnologyNever Ending StoriesACDG PeaceACDG3 GaiansMacC4DG Team Alpha Centaurians
King

Local Time: 15:51
Lets continue with the game

- Paul Valery
laurentius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 5, 2004, 08:40   #189
Hercules
Deity

shawnmmcc: With Laurentious still playing I think you will have to take Smartfart's faction.
Old November 11, 2004, 07:26   #190
Hercules
Deity

BumP

shawnmmcc: You still here.?
Old November 11, 2004, 21:10   #191
Hercules
Deity

Well he is active up to 9 Nov.
Old November 12, 2004, 06:28   #192
Mr. Harley
Prince

Sorry, I was waiting for the turn - Darsnan sent me the password, and I've been waiting for the first emailed turn. My email is XXshawnmmcc at insightbb.comXX.
Old November 12, 2004, 07:26   #193
Hercules
Deity

I have PMed Minute Mirage who should forward turn 2135 to you.

However I haven't seen him post for a while so he may not visit the forums that often anymore.

Also contact Darsnan for the password to the Morgan faction as Laurentious is still playing the Consciousness
Old November 12, 2004, 12:51   #194
Mr. Harley
Prince

Thanks, you're right I have the Consciousness password. Playing a military Morgan. Parlez vous Francais?
Old November 12, 2004, 15:45   #195
Minute Mirage
Alpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Prince

I've sent 2135.
Minute Mirage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 12, 2004, 20:31   #196
Googlie
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 GaiansACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha Centaurians
Emperor

Local Time: 06:51
we're underway again !!

Googlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13, 2004, 12:52   #197
Mr. Harley
Prince

However, you really should have posted your email on this thread. I searched your other threads and found it. Turn to Googlie.
Old November 13, 2004, 13:21   #198
Googlie
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 GaiansACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha Centaurians
Emperor

Edit: forget all that - I've found the correct turn (2136) and will play it

2136 sent to Laurentius

Last edited by Googlie; November 13, 2004 at 13:32.
Old November 24, 2004, 21:13   #199
Hercules
Deity

Ok If Laurentius doesn't respond within 2 days, that is with a message forwarding the turn, we shall get a replacement.

The only reason I am perservering with this game is that Darsnan said it was one of his best.
Old November 24, 2004, 21:34   #200
Darsnan
supporter
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Hercules
The only reason I am perservering with this game is that Darsnan said it was one of his best.
This is one of my best efforts to date, however considering what CMN have come up with since we pooled our knowledge, why it pales in comparison to what CMN's can do now (especially in the field of not having to use any SP's).
I'm starting work on my next CGN Challenge now. Herc: would you like to be one of my beta testers this go-around?

D

-=Vel=-
Old November 28, 2004, 01:15   #201
Googlie
Emperor

Old November 29, 2004, 17:40   #202
Hercules
Deity

I am in the process of transferring to my new XP comp. so not sure I would be a timely beta tester.
Old December 2, 2004, 17:01   #203
Hercules
Deity

hello Laurentius, any word of the turn.
Old December 3, 2004, 17:14   #204
Hercules
Deity

I sent a last message to Laurentius about the game.
Old December 10, 2004, 04:16   #205
Minute Mirage
Alpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Prince

Just to let you know, I've received the newest turn but I'm in the process of switching to new a computer so it will take longer than usual for me to play the turn.
Old December 10, 2004, 15:33   #206
Hercules
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Minute Mirage
Just to let you know, I've received the newest turn but I'm in the process of switching to new a computer so it will take longer than usual for me to play the turn.
I know all about it
Old December 11, 2004, 18:53   #207
laurentius
Civilization II MultiplayerApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Planet University of TechnologyNever Ending StoriesACDG PeaceACDG3 GaiansMacC4DG Team Alpha Centaurians
King

/me performs repentance

- Paul Valery
laurentius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 21, 2004, 11:14   #208
Minute Mirage
Prince

Unfortunately, I probably won't be getting the new computer before the middle of January, so I think it would be best to get a replacement for me. I'm sorry for the inconvinience, it was nice to be able to participate in the game.
Old December 21, 2004, 17:07   #209
Hercules
Deity

Well thanks for the update.
Old January 13, 2005, 12:24   #210
Minute Mirage
Prince

I'm not sure if I'm still in the game, but I sent 2136 to SmartFart.