Old May 5, 2001, 16:53   #1
Henrik
Civilization II PBEMScenario League / Civ2-CreationNationStatesMacCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontSpanish CiversCivilization IV Creators
Emperor

Local Time: 07:15
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Please help! Graphic for mountain passes needed!
I am making a newer more imroved version of Exiles Modern Age scenario (whit his aproval ofcourse) and one of the things that are going to be included is the mountain pass terrain.
Now I have the values and the placement ready but I still lack a good graphic for it, could somoen help out?
The mountain graphics used are the same ones as in John Ellis Hellas scenario (yes I did try his mountain pass graphic but it didn't look right when put in a row(which it is for longer passes like the Brenner)).
Old May 6, 2001, 03:56   #2
SCDARS
Civilization II Multiplayer
Warlord

Have you tried using the pass terrains Paul Cullivan used in his Odysses scenario?
For me they seem good and I think they could fit as he used the same mountain pattern in his scenario... (otherwise - perhaps you can use them as templates for constructing a new graphic ).
Old May 7, 2001, 02:16   #3
Henrik
Civilization II PBEMScenario League / Civ2-CreationNationStatesMacCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontSpanish CiversCivilization IV Creators
Emperor

I haven't played the scenario but I have looked at the graphics files, all I find is vulcanoes and a mountain whit a tunnel is the tunnel what you where refering to?
In that case I must say that it isn't what I had in mind.
Old May 9, 2001, 02:03   #4
Kull
lifer
King

Local Time: 23:15
Local Date: October 30, 2010
Henrik: I think SCDARS refers to the use of zero-move "mountain units" which channel the players movements. I do suggest you spend a couple hours playing the Odyssey, if for no other reason than to check out some of the innovative new events.
Old May 9, 2001, 02:50   #5
Henrik
Emperor

I downloaded it once but the file got partly corrupted (I didnt know that was possible ) and all I got was graphic files.
I think I will download it again...
I am allready using impassable units but I want a terrain to use so that the player will actually see the passes (impassables are invissible to allow for grouped mountain ranges) and also the passes will give a trade bonus (and have a movement cost of 1 1/3 I think).
Old May 17, 2001, 09:30   #6
Henrik
Emperor

I still need this graphic...