Old December 9, 2003, 00:14   #1
Enigma_Nova
C4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

Local Time: 00:14
Local Date: November 3, 2010
Coup Attempt - ALL secretaries
-Enigma Resigns-

Last edited by Enigma_Nova; December 17, 2003 at 12:18.
Old December 9, 2003, 09:16   #2
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 02:14
I'm getting there Enigma... just have to find the time and effort to read the sodding top posts to ensure I do everything the proper way...

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old December 9, 2003, 14:55   #3
Lemmy
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Spartans
King

Local Time: 16:14
Local Date: November 2, 2010
uhm...sure, i vote for the removal of the Secretary for Factional Defense, that guy just keeps spending billions on his secret projects, thus keeping valuable energy credits away from keystone social projects. His madness must be stopped
<Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!
Old December 9, 2003, 15:52   #4
Enigma_Nova
C4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

-Enigma Resigns-

Last edited by Enigma_Nova; December 17, 2003 at 12:18.
Old December 9, 2003, 16:26   #5
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Will you hold all these positions yourself, or will for example MWIA hold one as was previously discussed IIRC?
Old December 9, 2003, 19:33   #6
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 02:14
Quote:
Originally posted by Lemmy
uhm...sure, i vote for the removal of the Secretary for Factional Defense, that guy just keeps spending billions on his secret projects, thus keeping valuable energy credits away from keystone social projects. His madness must be stopped
Wait... Lemmy, does this actually mean you are
1. not idle, and
2. want to keep your job?

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old December 10, 2003, 12:56   #7
Lemmy
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Spartans
King

eh, i was kinda serious, i'm idle...i check in about once or twice a week, but i don't have time to get involved with the game anymore
<Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!
Old December 10, 2003, 15:41   #8
Enigma_Nova
C4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

-Enigma Resigns-

Last edited by Enigma_Nova; December 17, 2003 at 12:17.
Old December 10, 2003, 17:22   #9
Hercules
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG3 GaiansC4DG VoxC4WDG éirich tuireannC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsACDG PeaceACDG3 Data Angels
Deity

Local Time: 15:14
Give it another day. We have just interrogated a considerable number of comrades as to their voting patterns and loyalties and some were, extremely sick, bruised, disorientated and exhausted, overjoyed and enriched by the experience that they may not have had the opportunity to consider the secretary possibilities.
Old December 11, 2003, 03:31   #10
Enigma_Nova
C4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

-Enigma Resigns-

Last edited by Enigma_Nova; December 17, 2003 at 12:16.
Old December 13, 2003, 10:31   #11
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Am I correct to interpret your posts here as:

PRO:
Enigma_Nova: all Secs gone
Lemmy: gone with SFD
?
But no other votes yet?
Old December 13, 2003, 10:57   #12
Enigma_Nova
C4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

-Enigma Resigns-

Last edited by Enigma_Nova; December 17, 2003 at 12:15.
Old December 13, 2003, 13:16   #13
Hercules
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG3 GaiansC4DG VoxC4WDG éirich tuireannC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsACDG PeaceACDG3 Data Angels
Deity

Mt intelligence sources indicate there may be a contender for one of the Sec posts.
Old December 13, 2003, 13:58   #14
Enigma_Nova
C4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

-Enigma Resigns-

Last edited by Enigma_Nova; December 17, 2003 at 12:15.
Old December 13, 2003, 20:04   #15
GeneralTacticus
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG RoleplayNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 01:14
I vote in favour on all the positions.
Old December 13, 2003, 21:15   #16
Enigma_Nova
C4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

-Enigma Resigns-

Last edited by Enigma_Nova; December 17, 2003 at 12:14.
Old December 13, 2003, 21:54   #17
Maniac

It's still a few hours, but I'll announce you the winner already, unless I suddenly get huge protests from anyone, which I doubt.
Old December 13, 2003, 22:28   #18
Enigma_Nova
C4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

-Enigma Resigns-

Last edited by Enigma_Nova; December 17, 2003 at 12:05.
Old December 15, 2003, 00:13   #19
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Local Time: 08:14
I have received suggestions for me to take the SFA position. The last few days I have been trying to contact the current SFA to see if a quiet transfering is desired. However seeing that the position is under coup I suppose I could present my willingness to share the work. Currently I have a very heavy load for the ACDG team game so if anybody else is interested in this position I will not try compete with him. However if I am to take this position I will make my best effort to do what I am supposed to do.

Grapefruit Garden
Old December 15, 2003, 07:54   #20
Hercules
Deity

I support younghu Honghu for SFA

and if MWIA dosn't appear Sec Defence will do fine if its on offer.
Old December 15, 2003, 08:08   #21
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

Local Time: 14:14
Quote:
[SIZE=1] Originally posted by Enigma_Nova
SSSE: Enigma_Nova
SFD: Enigma_Nova
SFR: Enigma_Nova
SEP: Enigma_Nova
First Secretary of Central Hive Island: Enigma_Nova
You now have much power....However you must NOT let that power get to your head.
Meditation is the key to saving yourself from the morass of responsibilities that have now been enstrusted to you.
Old December 15, 2003, 09:08   #22
Enigma_Nova
C4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

-Enigma Resigns-

Last edited by Enigma_Nova; December 17, 2003 at 12:04.
Old December 15, 2003, 16:21   #23
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Well I offered to help not to please. But if I am pleased I wouldn't mind to please back. If what you really wanted is a one man show then go ahead I will not stand in front of a bull dozer. So let me know. If you'd like the help I'm here for whatever it is worth. If you think it's better I be booted, oh well. No bad feelings either. But I don't do deputies. Sorry.

Grapefruit Garden
Old December 15, 2003, 16:57   #24
Hercules
Deity

Enigma I think you have mis read the posts ( but I can see how).

Honghu for Sec Foreign Affairs SFA

and I indicated my interest in Sec of Factional Defence. SFD

Also it may be you meant to write Secretary instead of Deputy. As you will remember a deputy position was instigated to help out with absent Secretaries.

Our interests, Comrade, are the betterment and progress of the Great Hive and at its most basic the continuation of the Hive.
Old December 15, 2003, 19:03   #25
Enigma_Nova
C4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

-Enigma Resigns-

Last edited by Enigma_Nova; December 17, 2003 at 12:03.
Old December 15, 2003, 21:18   #26
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

Local Time: 14:14
Boo! Hiss!
Old December 15, 2003, 21:57   #27
Maniac

Oh no! Enigma is showing counterrevolutionary tendencies! What shall we do now? Let's summon the Crimson Guards!
Old December 16, 2003, 00:52   #28
Snowflake
Princess

From the constitution:

Quote:
Politburo

The members of the Politburo are appointed by the General Secretary, the Chairman of the Politburo. The Politburo can at most consist out of nine members. Criteria for selection are political influence, activity rate (especially on turnchats) and representation of the most important political tendencies. The Chairman of the Council of Ministers is an automatic member of the Politburo though.
Tasks and functions:
· In case of a constitutional issue, the judges for the Supreme Court will be volunteers of the Politburo.
· A majority of the Politburo can veto any decision of an executive government official.
Quote:
The General Secretary has the right to appoint and remove the members of the party's Politburo.
You have ways to counter any counter-revolutional movements, Maniac. Appoint me into the politburo. I will fight along with all of you for the Party.

Grapefruit Garden
Old December 16, 2003, 03:31   #29
Enigma_Nova
C4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

-Enigma Resigns-

Last edited by Enigma_Nova; December 17, 2003 at 12:01.
Old December 16, 2003, 04:53   #30
GeneralTacticus
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG RoleplayNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 01:14
Enigma, before I begin, let me say that I'm absolutely stunned that anyone would be so unspeakably arrogant as to post what you just have. This is not your game, it's a collaborative effort, and that you think you can control it indicates quite clearly that you have no place in it. You were allowed to take over most of the Secretarial positions because no-one else wanted to fill them, and you did, but that does not in any way give you the right to try to make yourself the supreme ruler of the ACPSG.

Anyway, having read your post, all I have to say is that I'm damn glad that this is only a fictional nation yo're trying to take over. If this was a real nation, you'd have to be thrown out by force. That you feel resentful (of the world, it seems) is no excuse; you want to run this game yourself, and cause it, in effect, to cease to be a Democracy Game (and I know you'll bring up the title, but remember: it was given that name to be one more suited to the Hive, not because it was meant to be a genuine police state). What you want, it seems, is a single player game; and given that I don't know why you bother with this, given that a single player game would be immeasurably easier for you to set up and run.

Anyway, having said that, I will say one more thing: if you succeed in making yourself the ruler of this game, I want no further part in it. Period. If you get your way, there'll be no point in staying.

P.S. Your post might have been worth something had it contained something more than a long-winded rant full of self-aggrandisement and attacks on other members of the ACPSG.