Old December 19, 2003, 02:24   #151
Space05us
King

Local Time: 02:20
Local Date: November 3, 2010
Jamamski
Old December 19, 2003, 04:33   #152
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Local Time: 14:20
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Ok, last evening was a write off. Too much Glühwein before dinner. I'll do it today (I hope, its all a bit mad at the moment)

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.
Old December 19, 2003, 05:44   #153
Urban Ranger
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending Stories
Deity

Local Time: 22:20
Quote:
Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
Agathon is not a very good troll.
Thus spoke a grandmaster
Old December 19, 2003, 09:20   #154
Pave
Call to Power Democracy GameCall to Power PBEMCall To Power SuperLeague
Prince

Local Time: 17:20
Jamski, can you post pictures of all the added characters, I´d like to see a summary of people added.

BtW. Am I added yet?
Old December 19, 2003, 09:42   #155
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

I can give a LIST of all added characters. Pave, I can add you in today... tell me something about your character.

Needed today :
Leader of the mac users.
Mayor of Apolyton (not Ming, Rah, Marko or Dan)

-Jam
Old December 19, 2003, 09:56   #156
Urban Ranger
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Jamski
Leader of the mac users.
Either Agathon or Drake Tungsten.

Quote:
Mayor of Apolyton (not Ming, Rah, Marko or Dan)
Matt Leonard
Old December 19, 2003, 09:58   #157
Jamski
Deity

• Asmodean
  • Bob
  • Dens
  • Kody
  • Vovan
  • Tassadar
  • Vlad
  • Boris
  • Mr Fun
  • MtG
  • Mrs Jamski
  • Sandman
  • Skanky Burns
  • Urban Ranger
  • Jon Miller
  • Kassiopiea
  • Allestrina C.
  • Drogue
  • Aaglo
  • Ljcvetko
  • Tuberski
  • Sheep
  • HongHu
  • MattH
  • Mattyboy
  • Ghengis Farb
  • ADG
  • Zylka
  • Devilmunchkin
  • Fez
  • Jessica Rabbit
  • DrSpike
  • MrsDrSpike
  • LeChuck
  • Space05us
  • General Tacticus
  • Alexm
  • Archaic
  • Osweld
  • Jamski
  • Trip
  • Alexander's Horse
  • Lots of people I don't remember at the moment.

To "help my inspiration" could people who want to be in tell me something about themself. For example : I like cheese, or I want to kill Skanky Burns or whatever. Otherwise you'll just get a standard model, and 2 lines of dialogue :
Void main()
{
ActionSpeakString"Hello";
ActionSpeakString"Goodbye";
}
End

-Jam
Old December 19, 2003, 09:59   #158
Jamski
Deity

Is Matt Leonard StLeo?

-Jam
Old December 19, 2003, 10:04   #159
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 01:20
Local Date: November 3, 2010
I know I killed you in gladiators and all, but could you think of a nicer example than the one two posts up?
Old December 19, 2003, 10:05   #160
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Local Time: 08:20
Quote:
Trip, Drogue and Aaglo are naked.
/me shanghais them and puts them to work in the "Jessica Rabbit"

I have NVN, can you make custom signs and textures for stuff? If so maybe I can help with the textures/decor of the brothel industry.

If I have bouncers/mafia members:
donegeal - not so quiet, loyal tough guy.
Aggie - quiet, loyal, tough guy.
Hot Enamel - overly excited easily gets caught up in MasterZen's evil schemes.
Panzer32 - mumbles to himself alot
MasterZen - always offering an evil scheme
Beta - smart a$$ always making "smart" comments and replies

UnOrthOdOx would be a good name for a printer or newsseller.

GodKing would be a good name for a headless ghost.

Last edited by GhengisFarb™; December 19, 2003 at 10:15.
Old December 19, 2003, 10:13   #161
Jamski
Deity

I must post the pictures of your "ladies" Ghengis
Yes, you can use custom EVERYTHING, but... I want to keep the files small, so I'm using only the textures and sounds in the orginal. The whole mod will be less than 2meg zipped. The brothels both look ok actually... and the girls... well, I made some custom clothes for them

-Jam
Old December 19, 2003, 10:23   #162
Jamski
Deity

Some pictures :

Looking at one of ADG's girls, while wearing Emperor Armour and Zylka's hat.

The very hot Miss Jessica Rabbit.

Kody, the bravest, most organised settler!

Ghengis, that's EXACTLY the sort of stuff I want. Just something like "mumbles to himself" is perfect.

-Jam
Old December 19, 2003, 10:32   #163
DrSpike
Civilization IV: MultiplayerApolyton University
Deity

Local Time: 15:20
How is the new DrSpike Orc Chieftain shaping up?
Old December 19, 2003, 10:48   #164
Pave
Prince

Well, I was thinking that my character says, that Jamski killed him in his last life, because Jamski did kill me first in the Mafia-game . And can I be some kind of a shopkeeper, like a bookstore or something?
Old December 19, 2003, 11:28   #165
Jamski
Deity

The new DrSpike kicks arse
Pave, how about a small speciality store? You could sell items specially crafted for each player. I'll script your dialogue to show off my skillz, and make you say something different to everyone who plays, depending on their class and stats, and then offer them a special item for sale.

How about that?

-Jam
Old December 19, 2003, 13:39   #166
DarkCloud
staff
NationStatesAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamPolyCast TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildAge of Nations TeamApolytoners Hall of Fame

Quote:
The usual suspects: AH, Tass, CivNation, Wiggie, Asher, and Agathon. JohnT is making a name for himself recently, too.
Urban Ranger- you forgot spink
Old December 19, 2003, 16:12   #167
Jamski
Deity

Adding right now :

DanQ
MarkG
Ming
Rah
Coracle

Yes folks, its SHOWDOWN time in the 'poly dungeon.

-Jam
Old December 19, 2003, 18:18   #168
Vlad Antlerkov
Civilization III Democracy Game
King

I'd like my likeness to be "mumbling to himself", if at all possible.
Old December 19, 2003, 19:10   #169
Jamski
Deity

You're the master of the Spam Badgers. Did you forget? You have some spiffy dialogue. I could add some mumbling to it though...

-Jam
Old December 19, 2003, 19:20   #170
MattH
King

Yeah, Vlad needs a little more spiffyness. The tricky bas**rd (in-game reference)
Old December 19, 2003, 20:16   #171
Jamski
Deity

Did you fall for
Spoiler:
his evil lies
?

-Jam
Old December 19, 2003, 20:20   #172
Jamski
Deity

Matt, BTW, that's the one of the issues not addressed yet. I did the rest apart from the doors. I'm going to try and write a script where the doors TALK (as in a dialogue pops up) to you if you open them. You know what I'm on about, eh?

-Jam
Old December 19, 2003, 20:28   #173
MattH
King

Yeah *wink* *wink*. And agreed to his request
Old December 19, 2003, 20:31   #174
Jamski
Deity

Did you then go on to see if that was a good idea or not *wink* *wink* ?

-Jam
Old December 19, 2003, 20:36   #175
MattH
King

Grrrrr
Old December 19, 2003, 21:16   #176
Jamski
Deity

YAY!

Matt, can I ask you to send your comments on beta_2.0 so I can get beta_2.1 out to you before Xmas, if you would be so kind. The last batch were very helpful. I got most points covered, and I can do the same on whatever you find in the rest of the game. Beta_2.1 is playbel THROUGH TO THE END. I got there this evening.

-Jam
Old December 20, 2003, 08:19   #177
Pave
Prince

Quote:
Pave, how about a small speciality store? You could sell items specially crafted for each player. I'll script your dialogue to show off my skillz, and make you say something different to everyone who plays, depending on their class and stats, and then offer them a special item for sale.

How about that?

-Jam
Works for me.
Old December 20, 2003, 11:11   #178
Urban Ranger
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Jamski [list][*]Allestrina C.
You got it wrong.
Old December 20, 2003, 19:17   #179
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Apolyton Knight (Off-Topic Co-Moderator)

Jamski: DO I get to be a high level sorceror/mage, but a firmly neutral one, so I don't get involved in fights, or take part in the story, yet my bar is suitably defended from any rampaging Orcs/Communists and the Noober-like character that needs insta-death to kill it? That way I can conjure up a bouncer too

Quote:
Originally posted by GhengisFarb
* GhengisFarb shanghais them and puts them to work in the "Jessica Rabbit"
It's my bar, I can be naked if I want to

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker
Old December 20, 2003, 22:16   #180
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Drogue
It's my bar, I can be naked if I want to
As long as you make your "protection" payment each month.