Old December 11, 2003, 17:55   #1
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Local Time: 10:24
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Who should or wants to be a mod(s)
Ok right now I can authorize people and thats it.

MarkG would like us to do a vote and figure out who should be a mod or mods. I just asked him if we could have more than one mod. maybe it would be best if we got a European and North American or maybe even a down under guy(s) to do it so we can cover most of the time periods.

Thoughts? If you want to do it nomintae yourself, if you want someone else to do it nominate them and then they have to accept the nomination.

If its obvious from this thread who will do it we will go with that, if not so obvious we can hold a quick 48 or 72 hour poll.

So what are your thoughts post them here please.
Old December 11, 2003, 19:09   #2
Tassadar500
Emperor

Local Time: 07:24
As I said in the previous thread I am willing to be a mod of the forum
Tassadar500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11, 2003, 19:46   #3
Panzer32
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC4DG VoxInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshinePtWDG2 Monty PythonPtWDG2 MonkeyPtWDG2 Latin LoversPtWDG2 Cake or Death?PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Glory of War
Emperor

what about the consuls?...
Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
---------
May God Bless.
Panzer32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11, 2003, 20:18   #4
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Well I was thinking of that today as well, we should elect counsels.

But they maybe transitory, we should probably pick two mods who plan to stay for the duration, that way we dont have to ask MarkG every three months when we switch a counsel.

Thoughts?

We just need to get organized and I figured getting mods would be a good way to do that.
Old December 11, 2003, 22:56   #5
Kloreep
C3CDG Team BabylonPtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

Local Time: 09:24
Yes, let's just have some permanent glorified thread toppers. Err, I mean and toppers and detoppers. Er, I mean mods.
Old December 11, 2003, 23:22   #6
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 02:24
Local Date: November 3, 2010
Well since it seems as if I will be Civ3DG forum mod for some time, I have (due to a flaw in the forums) the powerZ both here and in the PtW ISDG. I can certainly use them if need be, and have considerable experience in doing so. There's only one thing I can't do, and have never been able to do - edit polls.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
MrWhereItsAt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12, 2003, 00:04   #7
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Great Mwia!

Ill get you a list of toppers tomorow
Old December 12, 2003, 00:11   #8
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Alrighty - I would top the pledge thread and all the polls, but I fear excessive topping, so for the moment I will suffice with just the pledge thread.

Old December 12, 2003, 02:39   #9
Donegeal
PtWDG Glory of WarC4DG VoxApolyCon 06 ParticipantsC4BtSDG TemplarsSpore
Emperor

Local Time: 14:24
I would be willing to be a Mod to this game. I plan on holding no official positions and I fequest this forum upwards of ten times a day (I just don't post unless I have something I feel is valuable to the team). I live in the US Central Time Zone, but I work third shift and have access to Apolyton 24 hours a day (minus sleep and the holidays).
Donegeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12, 2003, 03:16   #10
BigFree
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG RoleplayCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG CalysiumBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Deity

I second donegeal as a Mod for this forum.
BigFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12, 2003, 10:16   #11
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Ok and I second Nuke Master
Old December 12, 2003, 12:22   #12
Tassadar500
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by donegeal
I would be willing to be a Mod to this game. I plan on holding no official positions and I fequest this forum upwards of ten times a day (I just don't post unless I have something I feel is valuable to the team). I live in the US Central Time Zone, but I work third shift and have access to Apolyton 24 hours a day (minus sleep and the holidays).

The main difference between us is I will not lurk and I plan to hold an official position
Old December 12, 2003, 12:30   #13
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

So Nuke and donegal?

Everyone good with that?

Old December 12, 2003, 16:10   #14
BigFree
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG RoleplayCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG CalysiumBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Deity

Yep
BigFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12, 2003, 20:39   #15
Octavian X
Civilization III Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HivePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty PythonC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamCiv4 SP Democracy GameACDG3 GaiansC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 08:24
No complaints from my doughnuts...
Old December 13, 2003, 10:01   #16
MrWhereItsAt
Deity

don and NDub have more than proven their worth to me....

If they feel they can handle it, they can handle it.

I am on hand if anyone needs me.... even as an unofficial mod.

Old December 13, 2003, 12:10   #17
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
don and NDub have more than proven their worth to me....

If they feel they can handle it, they can handle it.

I am on hand if anyone needs me.... even as an unofficial mod.
That was my thought, three are better than two, official or unofficial!
Old December 14, 2003, 23:46   #18
Tassadar500
Emperor

So, what has happened with this?
Old December 19, 2003, 10:38   #19
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

OK I should have posted this yesterday but did not get a chance.

Nuke Master and donegal are now official mods in this forum.

(I think donegal has already figured it out )

They also have the power of authorization.

Congrats to both of you guys!
Old December 19, 2003, 10:52   #20
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Nuke Master and donegal, it looks like you have authorization powerZ and I do not anymore, so I guess you two are in charge of authorizations.

Here is the url of the authorization page for this Demo game:

http://apolyton.net/forums/cgops/civ...action=operate
Old December 20, 2003, 09:48   #21
Donegeal
Emperor

Well, thank you much for making me a team mod. However, in my "campaign" I said that I wouldn't be around much during the hollidays. That starts today for me. I will drop by every now and then but I won't really be around until a few days after christmas. See you all then!
Old December 21, 2003, 08:14   #22
MrWhereItsAt
Deity

So Nuke, you are the sole one able to authorise new members (apart from Mark and Dan of course). In light of don's statements he may be a little absent in the hols I will try to check the forum as much as possible (not sure if it will be very thread...) and top/detop anything where it is requested.

Old December 21, 2003, 09:13   #23
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Could someone please top UN reports.

And the poll to see if we want to adopt the ISDG constitution?

I have gotten some requests (several) to please top the pertinenet topics because the "casual" visitor is having a hard time following the Demo Game status.

Also I would like one of the Mods to come up with a "Thread of Everything", that has links to all the pertinent information. That should be topped when done.

Thanks
Old December 21, 2003, 10:14   #24
Donegeal
Emperor

UN Reports topped. I believe that anybody can edit anybody elses post in a private forum, so if anybody wants to make a "Find everything" thread, I will top it then we can all edit the first post to keep it updated.
Old December 21, 2003, 16:36   #25
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Thanks donegal

If I get a chance Ill start working on it tonight or tomorrow, I forgot about being able to change each others posts!