Old May 21, 2001, 13:54   #31
Grothgar
Prince

Local Time: 06:16
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Yes i have got that far on the off chance that this might happen i put everyone onto science so i was getting a tech a turn. and jimmywax i did point out that the BMP was yours. by the way its a lovely unit havent found any other problems yet. PRC RULES! Nato still pissing me off though

------------------
I am the LORD OF STRONDAR
Old May 21, 2001, 20:20   #32
Jimmywax
Scenario League / Civ2-Creation
Prince

Local Time: 00:16
My god look at all the choices! I just don't know what to do, I can't decide what to use , too much to take in, brain ... imploding! Aargh!!!

Oh man, happy that's over.

I wasn't too worried Grothgar. I was looking and if you want me to Case I could make you a BMP-3, Type-90, and YM531 without to much trouble. That way you wouldn't have to shrink my BMP-2 and everything would look less out of place. Also, I was wondering if you would be interested in a J-8 "Finback". I didn't see one in the scenario even though it is China's most advanced fighter at the moment ( minus imports from Russian).
Old May 22, 2001, 06:25   #33
Case
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontScenario League / Civ2-Creation
Emperor

Local Time: 16:16
Thank you!
Quote:
Originally posted by Jimmywax
I was looking and if you want me to Case I could make you a BMP-3, Type-90, and YM531 without to much trouble. That way you wouldn't have to shrink my BMP-2 and everything would look less out of place. Also, I was wondering if you would be interested in a J-8 "Finback". I didn't see one in the scenario even though it is China's most advanced fighter at the moment ( minus imports from Russian).
Oh wow, that would be great! I really like your BMP-2, and wasn't looking forward to losing detail by shrinking it.

I'd love a Finback - I'm thinking of replacing the SAM batteries so that should free up a couple of unit slots.
'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon
Old May 29, 2001, 07:16   #34
Case
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontScenario League / Civ2-Creation
Emperor

Local Time: 16:16
*bump*

Does anyone else have any more comments? Mao? Warvoid?
'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon