Old December 15, 2003, 22:44   #31
OzzyKP
staff
ApolyCon 06 ParticipantsDiploGamesPolyCast TeamCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG The Mercenary TeamApolytoners Hall of Fame
ACS Staff Member

Local Time: 10:30
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by St Leo

Yeah, Hitler sent people who were 1/16 Jewish to Happy Happy Fun Fun camps. Meh. I would have doubly qualified.

Anti-Semitism is different from Religious Intolerance in that it is a common Jewish view that an atheist who meets the descent rules of Judaism remains Jewish.
So if its not a matter of religious discrimination then there should be a seperate anti-racism bill and that should cover it.

If Israel's position that anti-semitism is neither racism nor religious intolerance but its own special and unique category that needs to be held on a pedistal above all other forms of discrimination then....

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah
Old December 16, 2003, 06:14   #32
TheStinger
Civilization III Democracy Game
King

Local Time: 15:30
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Its actually a bit rich for the Irish to be promoting religious tolerance when there state is controlled by the Catholic church