Old March 22, 2004, 21:48   #91
Mart
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildAlpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansACDG3 GaiansACDG3 CMNsC4DG Team Alpha Centaurians
Emperor

Local Time: 16:31
Local Date: November 2, 2010
resent...
Old March 23, 2004, 00:26   #92
Mr. Harley
Prince

Local Time: 10:31
Received, should be out by tomorrow morning.
Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.
Old March 23, 2004, 04:32   #93
Mr. Harley
Prince

Turn to Lal.
Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.
Old March 30, 2004, 05:16   #94
binTravkin
Alpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 GaiansAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG3 Data AngelsCivilization IV PBEMApolyton UniversityMacC4DG Team Alpha Centaurians
Emperor

Local Time: 17:31
Hey its 7days from last post & I havent received anything..
Is Dacole still out there somewhere?
-- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Old April 7, 2004, 02:47   #95
binTravkin
Alpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 GaiansAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG3 Data AngelsCivilization IV PBEMApolyton UniversityMacC4DG Team Alpha Centaurians
Emperor

Hey guys, look at the date number!
Last movement here seems not younger than 2weeks!
Do we cancel this game or seek for a replacement?
-- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Old April 7, 2004, 15:58   #96
dacole
ACDG The Human HiveBtS Tri-League
Prince

Local Time: 14:31
um I have yet to recieve a turn for this game in that account...odd, recieved the ones for the others I am playing. Been sick so wouldn't have seen it anyway. If you could resend to dcole78@hotmail.com that would be good hotmail has been acting up lately.

Daniel
Old April 7, 2004, 15:59   #97
dacole
Prince

ment outlook been acting up not hotmail...man maybe I'm not well yet..
Old April 20, 2004, 13:51   #98
binTravkin
Emperor

Did anyone resend?
Guess its shawnmcc who needs to resend..
Maybe mail him Dacole..
Old April 20, 2004, 14:45   #99
dacole
Prince

what turn would you need bin have you recieved any from me at all? Do I need to resend to you?
Old April 20, 2004, 16:16   #100
binTravkin
Emperor

I havent received any turn from you and was not aware that you were sending anything because there were no post at the thread..

Seems last mail from you is at 13.03.2004 containing AHAC 2105
Old April 21, 2004, 05:15   #101
Mr. Harley
Prince

Sorry - I thought this game was dead, I only looked because I noticed there were new posts to the thread. I'll resend the turn later today or tomorrow, I have NO idea where it's stored but I'm a packrat, it's somewhere.
Old April 29, 2004, 12:09   #102
binTravkin
Emperor

Do I hear silence here?
Or its just an illusion?
Old April 29, 2004, 16:37   #103
dacole
Prince

I have recieved nothing from anyone
Old April 29, 2004, 16:42   #104
binTravkin
Emperor

Then remind Shawnmcc to whether search his archives or ask for resend from prior players
Old April 29, 2004, 21:55   #105
Mr. Harley
Prince

Just got back online - I get a new ISP next Wednesday, should become reliabe after that. My wife's university is going to a new server, changing all the emails, and it's been f****d up most of the week. I'll post the turn here tomorrow if the servers stay up tonight.
Old May 5, 2004, 22:21   #106
Mr. Harley
Prince

I have my new cable modem - not working yet, came in to job and am posting turns during lunch break from a thumb drive. Hopefully customer service will get me up and running tomorrow. Here's the last turn I sent to Lal/PK as a zip.
Attached Files:
File Type: zip ahac2 lal 2105.zip (32.5 KB, 0 views)
Old May 7, 2004, 18:43   #107
Mr. Harley
Prince

Finally got the new cable modem configured, my new address is shawnmmcc at insightbb.com - my old address, when I can access it, will be good for another week.