Old December 22, 2003, 10:35   #1
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

Local Time: 08:59
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Team Tabemono Christmas Breakfast.
Team Tabemono invites all members of all teams to join us in a celebration of Christmas.

December 24th, Team Tabemono will be sponsoring a Christmas Breakfast for all teams. All members will be encouraged to head on out and in some way obtain themselves a special Christmas Breakfast.

Later that day of the 24th, we will all meet here in this thread to discuss both the breakfast at hand and meet in exchanging of holliday wishes and/or gifts.

This is open to all members of all teams. The Monkeys can proclaim the wholesome goodness of their nuts and berries while MAST can deny the existance of any form of waffles.

So, join Team Tabemono in this holliday celebration of good friends and good food.

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
UnOrthOdOx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 24, 2003, 14:09   #2
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

No one else going to share?

This morning we went out with my whole family in tow.

I sat down to a fine breakfast of a Spanish Omelette with hash browns and some nice Rye toast.

Just in case this is a local oddity, a Spanish Omelette consists of ham, green peppers, onions, and salsa inside, cheese and diced tomatoes on top, and extra salsa on the side.

A fine way to begin the holliday.

Now, lets hear from some more of you folks, and may you all have a happy holliday.

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
UnOrthOdOx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 24, 2003, 14:17   #3
Rhothaerill
supporter
C4DG SarantiumPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG Euphorica
Emperor

Local Time: 07:59
I had to head to work today, but our office had a "finger food fantasia" potluck (no I didn't make up the name ).

My breakfast consisted of barbecued sausages, salami rolls, deviled eggs, brownies and a pastry.
Rhothaerill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 24, 2003, 15:45   #4
Sharpe
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 10:59
My breakfast was a large bowl of shreddies topped off with honeynut cheerios and milk, 2 slices of toast with peanut butter and jam and water to drink.

Decided earlier this week to take off today as I don't like working half-days

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. (and to my fellow Tabemonos - good feasting on the Christmas dinner - the most important event in any Tabejin day )
Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 24, 2003, 23:49   #5
Kloreep
C3CDG Team BabylonPtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

Local Time: 09:59
My breakfast was a turkey sandwhich (or rollwhich). The turkey was nicely salted and the roll was fresh from the bakery. Simple, but good.

Merry christmas to all, and to all a good night!
Old December 25, 2003, 00:56   #6
Octavian X
Civilization III Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HivePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty PythonC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamCiv4 SP Democracy GameACDG3 GaiansC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

My breakfast was an hotdog omelette. Simply put, hot dogs cut up into little pieces and fried with a scrambled egg. Pretty good if you're running short on time.
Old December 25, 2003, 13:41   #7
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

Weetabix and brown sugar. As is the case each day.

And then coffee and baileys.

Merry Christmas one an all.

...now - maybe a kristmas kiwi...
Old December 26, 2003, 07:47   #8
rendelnep
PtWDG LegolandCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 Monty PythonC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC3CDG Ankh-MorporkCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Prince

Local Time: 02:59
Local Date: November 3, 2010
My breakfast was some christmas cake - it was also dessert from the previous nights' dinner
rendelnep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 26, 2003, 12:21   #9
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

Today was - Weetabix and brown sugar.

Last edited by Beta; December 31, 2003 at 18:40.
Beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 26, 2003, 12:41   #10
ZargonX
PtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 MorganC4DG SarantiumCiv4 SP Democracy GameApolyCon 06 ParticipantsBtS Tri-LeagueApolyton UniversityPtWDG2 TabemonoC4WDG Huygen's Union
Emperor

Mm... Christmas Breakfast. Bagels and cream cheese, followed soon after by cookies and cakes, as well as a wide variety of cheeses and crackers... double gloucster and stilton.... yum
ZargonX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 28, 2003, 08:22   #11
rendelnep
PtWDG LegolandCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 Monty PythonC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC3CDG Ankh-MorporkCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Prince

Stilton? damn I used to love apricot stilton. Can't get it in NZ
Old December 30, 2003, 00:55   #12
Konquest02
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Vox ControliApolyton University
Prince

Local Time: 09:59
Stilton for breakfeast...? You are one wierd fellow...!

Disclaimer: I really like stilton and all kind of cheese, but just not for breakfeast!

--Kon--
Konquest02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30, 2003, 02:07   #13
ZargonX
PtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 MorganC4DG SarantiumCiv4 SP Democracy GameApolyCon 06 ParticipantsBtS Tri-LeagueApolyton UniversityPtWDG2 TabemonoC4WDG Huygen's Union
Emperor

It wasn't for breakfast, per se, it was just sort of one continuous meal that took up the entire afternoon
ZargonX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30, 2003, 06:43   #14
rendelnep
Prince

Well if you are having a 4-5 course breakfast cheese and crackers would in my opinion be perfectly acceptable

*cough* 'weirdo'