Old December 24, 2003, 11:31   #31
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 02:03
Local Date: November 3, 2010
I was at the supermarket the other week and the person serving me was distracted by her friend, spending the entire time talking to her without even saying hello to me.
So I neglected to point out the box of coke I had in my trolley.

Alas, the company lost around $20. :shrug:
Old December 24, 2003, 11:44   #32
Shogun Gunner
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization III Democracy GameCall to Power II MultiplayerCall to Power MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization IV CreatorsC4DG Sarantium
Emperor

Local Time: 11:03
Local Date: November 2, 2010
I totally forgot about this bit of stealing that I was involved in...

First year in college on fall break, a bunch of us got together and organized a game. Who could steal the most unique street sign, display signs, advertising signs, etc. Unique was defined as a word having relevance to our group. One girl was designated judge, the rest of us broke up into teams of three.

We took a bunch of stuff, mostly advertising crap from third rate businesses (lighting was bad, no one gave a shlt, signs were older = funnier). I was proud of my sign from a chinese restuarant with many mispellings and the quote "you may park in my rear" I'm laughing about that sign again..and it was 10 years ago!

When all the teams returned, and setup the stuff in the backyard of my friend, and the designated judge reviewed the take. Then her Dad came out and totally raged on us. The rest of the evening we put everything back where we took it.
Old December 24, 2003, 11:46   #33
Monk
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 17:03
Quote:
Originally posted by ADG
I have never stolen anything, but my brothers did, and brought me along... I was about 5 years old back then...

Do you remember those small things were you put in a coin, and out comes some candy? My brothers just melted the plastic, and emptied this thing... and it was during the day, just infront of the only store in town
In which obscure one-store town do you live and did you manage to get out before it was too late?
Old December 24, 2003, 11:54   #34
Oerdin
Deity

Local Time: 08:03
Like I'm going to fess up to you guys.
Christianity is the belief in a cosmic Jewish zombie who can give us eternal life if we symbolically eat his flesh and blood and telepathically tell him that we accept him as our lord and master so he can remove an evil force present in all humanity because a woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from an apple tree.
Old December 24, 2003, 11:59   #35
Bereta_Eder
Settler

never stolen anything
Old December 24, 2003, 12:02   #36
VetLegion
Civilization II MultiplayerDiploGames
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Oerdin
Like I'm going to fess up to you guys.
Old December 24, 2003, 12:05   #37
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 02:03
Local Date: November 3, 2010
Like you aren't.
Attached Images: