View Poll Results: What are our leanings?
Support the Pirates 0 0%
Support the CyCon 3 42.86%
Remain neutral 2 28.57%
Something banana related 2 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old December 30, 2003, 20:38   #31
Kody
ACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Local Time: 01:18
Local Date: November 3, 2010
If the cycon do declare war on us if we do not act, then I will support the peace too.

A true friend doesn't threaten. After all we've done for the cycon, to show our goodwill they turn and threaten us on this important matter.

We've told them much, given them infiltration data, land marks and tried to initate trading we didn't really need.
Old December 30, 2003, 20:43   #32
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Local Time: 15:18
Local Date: November 2, 2010
See the thread on this ultimatum, don't do a "Jamski" and not read all the facts

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.
Old December 30, 2003, 20:49   #33
Frankychan
ACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameNationStatesAlpha Centauri PBEMApolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

Local Time: 05:18
Ok, since it seems that the CyCon are forcing us to take a side. I say we wait. Whether or not they declare vendetta on us is up to them. They shouldn't force us to do anything....we are our own separate entity with our own problems. I still say we should give them some units, but not declare openly what side we are taking.
"...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis
Old December 30, 2003, 20:57   #34
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Local Time: 15:18
Would you accept the pact they are offering?

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.
Old December 31, 2003, 18:05   #35
Voltaire
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessNever Ending StoriesC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Human Hive
King

Local Time: 08:18
Word from CyCon on the issue:
Quote:
The CyCon has said nothing of the sort. We have specifically said we do not expect you to join in the war against PEACE. I must ask who the source was?

- Drogue
I'm inclined to believe them given the fact that I do not consider the CyCon stupid enough to try and pull off a stunt like that. The only question which remains now is who was the saboteur?

I think someone has a lot of explaining to do.
Old December 31, 2003, 18:11   #36
Kody
ACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

I found a deleted PM from Maniac in my inbox yesterday. I couldn't read it because Maniac deleted it... it may have just been denial of the allegations.
Old December 31, 2003, 18:26   #37
Voltaire
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessNever Ending StoriesC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Human Hive
King

Local Time: 08:18
Indeed, I received one as well. Suspicious... why would he delete a denial of accusations?
Old January 1, 2004, 06:36   #38
Octavian X
Civilization III Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HivePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty PythonC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamCiv4 SP Democracy GameACDG3 GaiansC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 09:18
Goodie. More muddled intelligence and mishaps with messages. GooglieGod knows we need more of that.

With this new revelation, I suggest we retain our neutral stance. There's no need to take sides in a war that'll ultimately disadvantage us.
Old January 1, 2004, 06:47   #39
Kody
Emperor

We need a poll.

Otherwise the decision will be made by the ambassador when the time runs out.
Old January 1, 2004, 07:48   #40
Octavian X
Civilization III Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HivePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty PythonC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamCiv4 SP Democracy GameACDG3 GaiansC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 09:18
Let's see...

This is probably the way the issue should be decided. A poll with options...

-openly side with PEACE and declare vendetta against CyCon
-openly side with Cycon and declare vendetta against PEACE
-secretly side with PEACE, provide intelligence on Cycon
-secretly side with Cycon, provide intelligence on PEACE
-declare neutral stance to both Cycon and PEACE
-complete neutrality, but don't inform Cycon nor PEACE of neutral stance.
-declare open vendetta against both Cycon and PEACE
-act as mediator and try to end Cycon-PEACE war

Those are all the possible options. Any others we can include/take out in a final poll on the subject?
Old January 1, 2004, 08:45   #41
Kody
Emperor

I guessing this poll is enough. Probably make it multi-choice, so people can tick all the options they find acceptable.