Old December 29, 2003, 16:47   #1
Frankychan
ACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameNationStatesAlpha Centauri PBEMApolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

Local Time: 05:19
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Can I get an update?
Comrades,

I've been trying to find a summary of our units that are available to us, but I can't seem to find one. So if possible, can I receive a list of how many (and what type) of units are available to us?

Additionally, I was wondering if I can get a listing of diplomatic relations between the factions (both official and unofficial). So far the PEACE are Vendetta'd against the CyCon, but that's it.
"...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis
Old December 29, 2003, 18:11   #2
Enigma_Nova
C4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

Local Time: 01:19
Local Date: November 3, 2010
Ask someone (else) for the pass to the save. That contains all sorts of neato stuff like where our units are.
Old December 29, 2003, 18:26   #3
Kody
ACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

For land

For sea

Drones will be giving us 3 armor soonish, and we will ask for fossil fuel prototype after we get MMI. We don't want the other factions to know we're beelining for MMI until after the drones already have air power, and we've got neural grafting which is why we don't want to take missles immediately. MMI research completion estimated within 10 turns (maybe 7 turns).

Getting crusiers and impact from cycon estimated to take 15 turns maybe more.

Relations with hive.

Drones - permi-pacted, we're in it for the rest of the game.
Pirates - pact of non-agression and research for 25 years. Basically we didn't want to get attacked.
Cycon - Unknown.... some things may have gone down that have made them our unoffical enemies recently.
University - enemy, but in treaty
Roze - enemy, in vendetta
Miriam - enemy, not contacted

Cycon -> university - may probably team up with university.... don't know anymore....
cycon -> hive - either enemy or ally.... don't know anymore....
pirates -> hive - Netural, don't know any further as diplomat hasn't made enough contact.
pirates -> university - pacted, but extent of pact seems minimal
university -> cycon - diplomatic situation now unknown, before it was treaty status.
university -> hive - they know we at unoffical war

Drones have stayed out of the diplomatic arena pausing only to berate the cycon for not telling them they had HEC.
Drones -> hive - permi-pact
Drones -> others - netural, but planning war
Old December 29, 2003, 20:23   #4
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Local Time: 15:19
The Pirates hate us.
The CyCon hate the Uni.
The CyCon really like us, but hate Kody
And the CyCon and Pirates are at war.

The things Kody forgot to add, and they're quite important at the current time.

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.
Old December 29, 2003, 20:24   #5
Kody
ACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

The cycon hate me because they get love bombed by everyone except for me. Because I don't want to mislead them whereas everyone else doesn't care or mistakenly believes their opinions will override everyone else's.

Is that the reason why?
Old December 29, 2003, 20:28   #6
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

No, they disagree with your style of pushing to the "edge of the exploit zone"

-Jam
Old December 30, 2003, 00:43   #7
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Local Time: 09:19
I have to apologize to Kody again for I have told the CCs that Kody and others have changed mind about joint victory with them and that can be the only reason that they hated Kody. I shouldn't have done that. I have clarified with Maniac later that Kody is not anti CC he only wants to be honest and not hurt them.

Grapefruit Garden
Old December 30, 2003, 00:44   #8
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Why does PEACE hate us? I know they hate CCs. But why us?

Grapefruit Garden
Old December 30, 2003, 01:09   #9
Vev
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human Hive
King

We should make a soap opera

I could dig up my program 'Days of our Hives.'

We can have backstabbing cheating partners; long lost cousins; weddings; evil twins or clones; a lounge to discuss vapid topics; beach parties; family fortunes; shameful secrets; ancient curses; mass conspiraces; after school hangouts; the big bully; the seven signs of apocalyspe; the ditzy blonde; smart mouth alec; empowered female crusader; evil overlord; honest but downtrodded hero; a hooker with a heart of gold; the reclusive wise guru; gay comedian; bitter old neighbour; sinister underworld gangster; sinister underworld gangster's goons; righteous vigilante; confederate redneck; corrupt politcian; the force of nature; the naive squeaky clean rookie cop who cannot finish the case until he is put off the case by his captain; friendly sociopath who have a collection of finger painting; the lazy slob comic relief; the psychotic, split-personality, compulsive-obsessive, paranoid, delusional, bi-polar manic depressive, schizophrenic, sadistic, megalomaniac family.
Old December 30, 2003, 01:42   #10
Snowflake
Princess

I now think that the peace must hate us. Because I have missed the email they sent me. I just checked. I did receive that email.

Grapefruit Garden
Old December 30, 2003, 10:05   #11
Jamski
Deity

The whole thing with PEACE hating us comes from when they ignored all our messages for a month or something, and then only grudingly agreed to peace.

-Jam
Old December 30, 2003, 19:51   #12
Kody
Emperor

They have bigger problems now than hating us. *chuckle*

We're definiately not going to have any long term relations with the pirates unless it's as a submissive.
Old December 30, 2003, 19:57   #13
Jamski
Deity

That's what I like to hear.

What about the possiblities of the PEACE-PUT-PACT coming intop operation?

-Jam
Old December 30, 2003, 20:25   #14
Frankychan
ACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameNationStatesAlpha Centauri PBEMApolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

Whoa! Thanks for the multitude of reply's guys. That's all I need. I was a little concerned about our military capability and our diplomatic stance.

Once again, thanks for being patient comrades.
Old December 30, 2003, 20:39   #15
Jamski
Deity

FrankyChan, can you just make a few comments about the war while your around. Quick +1's will do.

-Jam
Old December 30, 2003, 20:44   #16
Frankychan
King

hmmmm, ok. I thought I did, but I'll contribute stuff with more substance.
Old December 30, 2003, 20:54   #17
Jamski
Deity

Come on, its about time you made Emperor anyway...

-Jam