Old February 13, 2004, 00:03   #181
Mart
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildAlpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansACDG3 GaiansACDG3 CMNsC4DG Team Alpha Centaurians
Emperor

Local Time: 17:21
Local Date: November 2, 2010
hurrying
Old February 13, 2004, 02:43   #182
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 02:21
Local Date: November 3, 2010
Ahh, didn't notice. I don't visit the place too often, only to harass those who do worship there.
Old February 13, 2004, 04:17   #183
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

Local Time: 15:21
Random picture day!
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	huffaker.gif
Views:	81
Size:	63.5 KB
ID:	64183  
Old February 13, 2004, 04:59   #184
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Post count too low, Tass?

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.
Old February 13, 2004, 05:05   #185
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

AND WERE GOING TO CIV3 STRATEGY, AND ACDG CYCON FORUMS, AND APOLYTON COMMUNITY FORUMS, AND OTHER GAMES FORUM, AND ACDG PEACE FORUMS, AND THEN WERE GOING BACK TO THE OT TO INCREASE OUR POSTCOUNT!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH!!!!1!!11!!eleven!!!!
Old February 13, 2004, 06:10   #186
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Quote:
AND WERE GOING TO CIV3 STRATEGY, AND ACDG CYCON FORUMS, AND APOLYTON COMMUNITY FORUMS, AND OTHER GAMES FORUM, AND ACDG PEACE FORUMS, AND THEN WERE GOING BACK TO THE OT TO INCREASE OUR POSTCOUNT!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHH!!!!1!!11!!eleven!!!!
I just reported that last post of yours to Ming

-Jam
Old February 13, 2004, 08:05   #187
Micha
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG3 MorganACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG PeaceACDG Planet University of TechnologyCivilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG Team Banana
King

Local Time: 16:21
Quote:
Originally posted by Jamski

I just reported that last post of yours to Ming

-Jam
Bah, you didn´t!

I did.
Old February 13, 2004, 10:30   #188
Jamski
Deity

Someone should tell Tass that OT posts don't count. He's such a newb.

-Jam
Old February 13, 2004, 16:33   #189
GeoModder
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4WDG The Goonies
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Skanky Burns
Ahh, didn't notice. I don't visit the place too often, only to harass those who do worship there.
Yes , I'm eagerly waiting on the use of a soap cannon when Obstructor enters the temple next time

Or have you even better nefarious on him

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old February 14, 2004, 02:04   #190
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

I don't want to spoil the surprise, but
/me whispers his idea to Geo.

Old February 14, 2004, 06:08   #191
GeoModder
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4WDG The Goonies
Deity

Quote:
I don't want to spoil the surprise, but
* Skanky Burns whispers his idea to Geo.

/me can't resist a broad grin appearing on his face

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old February 14, 2004, 12:24   #192
Skanky Burns

Old February 14, 2004, 14:22   #193
Illuminatus
staff
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization IV CreatorsACDG3 CMNsACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansC4WDG Team ApolytonAge of Nations TeamACDG3 Gaians
Provost

/me grins evil because Skanky and Geo are falling into his trap
Old February 14, 2004, 21:31   #194
Skanky Burns

Wait a second, aren't we supposed to be trashing other factions rather than people in our own faction?
Old February 14, 2004, 21:40   #195
Micha
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG3 MorganACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG PeaceACDG Planet University of TechnologyCivilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG Team Banana
King

Quote:
Wait a second, aren't we supposed to be trashing other factions rather than people in our own faction?
Ah, it´s ok with me Just go on
Old February 14, 2004, 22:06   #196
Skanky Burns

The Hive smells funny.
Old February 14, 2004, 22:25   #197
Micha
King

I sense a loophole here
Old February 14, 2004, 23:25   #198
Skanky Burns

It is a logical output, you see.
Old February 15, 2004, 00:48   #199
Mead
ACDG The Human HiveACDG3 MorganAlpha Centauri Democracy Game
King

Local Time: 10:21
Quote:
It's alright.

It'll be easier for the two of you, and just as enjoyable or the rest of us, if you do.

Just give me a break to get some more popcorn and beer before you carry on......... this could be good.

Mead
Old February 15, 2004, 02:29   #200
Skanky Burns

Sure, could you grab me a bourbon while you are at it?
Cheers!
Old February 15, 2004, 03:37   #201
GeoModder
Deity

Quote:
Sure, could you grab me a bourbon while you are at it?
Cheers!
And don't forget one for me.

But to continue...

/me ponders over the weird stories Obstructor tells on the chat channels.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old February 15, 2004, 04:31   #202
Mart
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildAlpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansACDG3 GaiansACDG3 CMNsC4DG Team Alpha Centaurians
Emperor

Old February 15, 2004, 07:01   #203
Illuminatus
staff
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization IV CreatorsACDG3 CMNsACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansC4WDG Team ApolytonAge of Nations TeamACDG3 Gaians
Provost

Quote:
Originally posted by GeoModder

And don't forget one for me.

But to continue...

* GeoModder ponders over the weird stories Obstructor tells on the chat channels.
Hey - you are not on chat channels? How did you know that? It was true - under Tass temple there is a tunnel leading to Chairmans Voltaire Office. Do you want to know what I have seen there?
Old February 15, 2004, 07:06   #204
Skanky Burns

As 3D editor, it is your duty - nay, your privilege - to share this juicy news with everyone!
Old February 15, 2004, 07:12   #205
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

I am not sure but I think Tass is having a love affair with Chairman Voltaire (there were lots of Tass photos there).
Old February 15, 2004, 07:17   #206
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

And also fuzzy animals signed "Tass loves Voltaire".
Old February 15, 2004, 08:06   #207
Skanky Burns

Don't tell me they were dressed in fur-suits.
Old February 15, 2004, 09:22   #208
GeoModder
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by obstructor
I am not sure but I think Tass is having a love affair with Chairman Voltaire (there were lots of Tass photos there).
That can be explained as a simple precaution of Voltaire so Tass doesn't destroy his office, so the base as a whole is saved?

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old February 15, 2004, 13:45   #209
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Quote:
Originally posted by GeoModder

That can be explained as a simple precaution of Voltaire so Tass doesn't destroy his office, so the base as a whole is saved?
Well it could be (as Tass destroys CPU every other day), but remember that they once were in same faction .
Old February 15, 2004, 13:49   #210
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Quote:
Don't tell me they were dressed in fur-suits.
How did YOU know that? !