Old February 15, 2004, 14:20   #211
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 02:21
Local Date: November 3, 2010
I've heard rumors across the nodes... Alas that they have proven to be true.
Tis a sad day indeed for the Hive, and for all imperfect fullhumans.
Old February 15, 2004, 14:27   #212
Illuminatus
staff
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization IV CreatorsACDG3 CMNsACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansC4WDG Team ApolytonAge of Nations TeamACDG3 Gaians
Provost

Local Time: 17:21
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Ahh - sad day indeed. JOIN CPU ! We are the best!
Old February 15, 2004, 14:42   #213
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

Erm, who are you saying that to Obstructor?
Old February 15, 2004, 14:46   #214
Illuminatus
staff
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization IV CreatorsACDG3 CMNsACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansC4WDG Team ApolytonAge of Nations TeamACDG3 Gaians
Provost

Quote:
Originally posted by Skanky Burns
Erm, who are you saying that to Obstructor?
To any possible new members of CPU, including soon defeated PEACE members.
Old February 15, 2004, 14:57   #215
GeoModder
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4WDG The Goonies
Deity

That could have been me, imagine

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old February 15, 2004, 15:01   #216
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Quote:
Originally posted by GeoModder
That could have been me, imagine
You almost joined PEACE?
Old February 15, 2004, 15:35   #217
GeoModder
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4WDG The Goonies
Deity

Well, to roam the wild seas was tempting, but Maniac warned me that I got a bit to much inside info about CyCon, so here I am.

And now it turns out that I could have joined PEACE and afterwards another faction of choice after the massacre assimilation of the pirates

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old March 2, 2004, 04:41   #218
laurentius
Civilization II MultiplayerApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Planet University of TechnologyNever Ending StoriesACDG PeaceACDG3 GaiansMacC4DG Team Alpha Centaurians
King

I dont know I just cant stop laghing at Tass' last message, this must be what they call the "tassadarian infinite loop of death" somebody please kill me.

- Paul Valery
Old March 2, 2004, 04:42   #219
laurentius
Civilization II MultiplayerApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Planet University of TechnologyNever Ending StoriesACDG PeaceACDG3 GaiansMacC4DG Team Alpha Centaurians
King

restart/boot is fine too

- Paul Valery
Old March 3, 2004, 23:42   #220
Mart
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildAlpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansACDG3 GaiansACDG3 CMNsC4DG Team Alpha Centaurians
Emperor

my donation here
Old March 4, 2004, 02:31   #221
Skanky Burns

You are supposed to knock the other team here, such as "The Hive smells funny."
Hope that helps.
Old March 4, 2004, 15:26   #222
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

What is the difference between Hive and toilet paper?
Old March 4, 2004, 17:09   #223
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Local Time: 09:21
I'm kind of surprised that a CyCon would ask such a stupid question. Then again, merely being a CyCon does not automatically indicate any trace of intelligence.

Grapefruit Garden
Old March 4, 2004, 17:14   #224
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

So what is the difference then?
Old March 4, 2004, 17:19   #225
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Well basically, if Hive is the sun in the sky, then the toilet paper would be the CyCons. Got it?

Grapefruit Garden
Old March 4, 2004, 17:36   #226
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

If Hive was a sun then CPU would be a black hole ( ). Got it ?
Old March 4, 2004, 17:46   #227
Snowflake
Princess

Sorry. A statement from somebody who previously asked a question as stupid as that do not get any credit, no matter how hard he tries.

Grapefruit Garden
Old March 4, 2004, 17:53   #228
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Question is stupid, but this is trash talking thread?
Anyway you didn`t exactly answer it.

And you do not ahve any response for my last post
Old March 4, 2004, 18:16   #229
Snowflake
Princess

Well I tried to trash talking to you at least. Why the h**l would I use words like "stupid"? And my reposnse for your last post is the post above your this last post.

Grapefruit Garden
Old March 4, 2004, 18:27   #230
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Still ignoring original question? Typical Hive
Old March 4, 2004, 18:33   #231
Snowflake
Princess

Quote:
Originally posted by HongHu
Well basically, if Hive is the sun in the sky, then the toilet paper would be the CyCons. Got it?
So you really didn't get it. Looks like I still overestimated a CC's intelligence.

Grapefruit Garden
Old March 4, 2004, 18:36   #232
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

But you still didn`t reply what is the difference between Hive and toilet paper. After so much posts I conclude that there is no difference and Hive therefore is toilet paper.

Case closed.
Old March 4, 2004, 18:37   #233
GeoModder
Deity

Quote:
Well, luckily we were able to 'promote' to the ivory towers of intellectism recently.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old March 4, 2004, 18:39   #234
Snowflake
Princess

Quote:
Originally posted by obstructor
But you still didn`t reply what is the difference between Hive and toilet paper. After so much posts I conclude that there is no difference and Hive therefore is toilet paper.

Case closed.
Bravo! Such a nice demonstration of a CC's intelligence.

Grapefruit Garden
Old March 4, 2004, 18:40   #235
Snowflake
Princess

Quote:
Originally posted by GeoModder

Well, luckily we were able to 'promote' to the ivory towers of intellectism recently.
Exactly. You really should consider yourself lucky. Considering how needy you CCs have been.

Grapefruit Garden
Old March 4, 2004, 19:34   #236
Hercules
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG3 GaiansC4DG VoxC4WDG éirich tuireannC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsACDG PeaceACDG3 Data Angels
Deity

Local Time: 16:21
An interpretation of difference is, what is between.

Therefore, there are many subjects between the Hive and the Universe of things.

However, the difference between the Hive and toilet paper, remains stubbornly simple, the Cycon.

The Hive is natural
toilet paper is useful
but a cycon is a piece of cycon
Old March 4, 2004, 19:54   #237
GeoModder
Deity

Quote:
Exactly. You really should consider yourself lucky. Considering how needy you CCs have been.
Aw, princess, just doing our best, ya know... But there is something to be said for a more way.

Quote:
Originally posted by Hercules
but a cycon is a piece of cycon
Or a piece of usefull hardware?

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old March 5, 2004, 19:44   #238
Kody
ACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Local Time: 01:21
One of my concerns is that after this game is over will these grudges disappear or stay. I have a feeling some of these grudges will stay especially with the attitude of winning at all cost some people have taken.
Old March 5, 2004, 20:23   #239
GeoModder
Deity

Time will tell, but for me, I'm not in since the beginning, so it's a lot less of a problem.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old March 6, 2004, 05:46   #240
jtsisyoda
ACDG The Free DronesAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Morgan
King

Local Time: 10:21
Quote:
Maniac wrote:
Despite the Hive being very hostile to us in the Council thread, we unanimously voted not to declare war and pay off Roze instead. I guess this shows just how aggressive CPU really is towards the Hive....
I hope though that the Hive won't expect us to keep paying the Angels, will again become more cooperative and friendly towards us, and thus give us a reason to keep refraining from allying with the Angels and Believers (who asked us the same thing regarding the Drones).
Pushed around by the AI. Wussies.