Old March 6, 2004, 06:02   #241
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 02:22
Local Date: November 3, 2010
Are you suggesting that CPU should enter into more wars? Maybe you should start a council motion on that.
Old March 6, 2004, 13:33   #242
jtsisyoda
ACDG The Free DronesAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Morgan
King

Local Time: 10:22
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Vendetta with the AI is hardly "war"... more like a sissy girlfight with limp, flailing hands.
Old March 6, 2004, 15:10   #243
Illuminatus
staff
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization IV CreatorsACDG3 CMNsACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansC4WDG Team ApolytonAge of Nations TeamACDG3 Gaians
Provost

Local Time: 17:22
Quote:
Originally posted by HongHu

Bravo! Such a nice demonstration of a CC's intelligence.
After so much posts you still haven`t said the difference between toilet paper and Hive, a very stuppid and simple question. Repeatedly asking that question has resulted in refusing answer, but instead giving a statement what CC is if Hive is sun. That is stupid hence you can`t think of even a diffrence between a massive faction and toilet paper. Do you nervestaple yourself daily?

Anyway time to buzz Drones now. Hive is no fun.
Old March 6, 2004, 19:34   #244
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Apolyton Knight (Off-Topic Co-Moderator)

Local Time: 15:22
Quote:
Originally posted by Kody
One of my concerns is that after this game is over will these grudges disappear or stay. I have a feeling some of these grudges will stay especially with the attitude of winning at all cost some people have taken.
I understand that concern. I personally have no ill will from any in game action. What is in character does not reflect on that person. Having said that, if someone offends me in game, I will take it out on them in game. Hence the veheminance that I have pursued the PEACE Vendetta. That has no relevance to how I see PEACE in RL, just in game. The only out of game effects are those attacks that have been too personal in nature. But I try not to dwell on that at all.

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker
Old March 8, 2004, 14:44   #246
Illuminatus
staff
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization IV CreatorsACDG3 CMNsACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansC4WDG Team ApolytonAge of Nations TeamACDG3 Gaians
Provost

Why so much fuss about arguing? I don`t have anything personal against any other ACDG member here. If someone takes a grudge too personal it is very stupid. Teasing other members is part of the game, not because some devious we-hate-you plan. I am sure this grudges will disappear since they are part of roleplay. I am sorry if anyone takes grudges too real, but this is just part of roleplay.

Last edited by Illuminatus; March 8, 2004 at 16:01.
Old March 8, 2004, 15:52   #247
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

I have to agree with what's said before. I can of course understand people are pissed off when their faction is attacked. But this still remains a game, with the game actions, roleplay and diplomatic messages exactly being that: game actions, and nothing more. I certainly hope people won't hold permanent grudges against each other forever.
Old March 8, 2004, 17:11   #248
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Local Time: 09:22
I don't take you very real obstructor. (just joking. )

Hey let me tell you a story.

One day a bird was singing on a tree. And a dog heard it and so he went to bark at her. But he didn't understand what she was singing so he couldn't really chime in. And the next day he went to the tree and bark at it again. What he didn't realize was that the bird had already flew away.

Grapefruit Garden
Old March 8, 2004, 17:14   #249
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

/me thinks about the story

Damn...
Old March 8, 2004, 20:49   #250
GeoModder
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4WDG The Goonies
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by HongHu
Hey let me tell you a story.
But appearantly the barking does invite the bird to come back occasionaly

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old March 8, 2004, 20:49   #251
GeoModder
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4WDG The Goonies
Deity

O h***, double post again

Btw, HongHu, how did you manage to keep your rank?

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old March 8, 2004, 23:38   #252
Frankychan
ACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameNationStatesAlpha Centauri PBEMApolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

Local Time: 05:22
Quote:
Originally posted by Drogue

I understand that concern. I personally have no ill will from any in game action. What is in character does not reflect on that person. Having said that, if someone offends me in game, I will take it out on them in game. Hence the veheminance that I have pursued the PEACE Vendetta. That has no relevance to how I see PEACE in RL, just in game. The only out of game effects are those attacks that have been too personal in nature. But I try not to dwell on that at all.
Well said. My thoughts exactly.

Anyone who makes personal attacks has to remember that this is a GAME afterall...
"...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis
Old March 8, 2004, 23:43   #253
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Local Time: 09:22
Keep my rank? You mean how I manage to stay a non official every time they ask me to be the "chairman"? Just kidding. It was a Christmas gift from Ming.

And yea somehow the bird became a little fond of the dog so she just couldn't watch him barking all day in futile over the tree.

Grapefruit Garden
Old March 8, 2004, 23:59   #254
GeoModder
Deity

Ah, to bad, I'll have to change the 'au Port' then soon.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old March 9, 2004, 00:05   #255
foolish_icarus
ACDG PeaceACDG3 Data AngelsNever Ending Stories
King

Local Time: 08:22
Quote:
Originally posted by Frankychan

Well said. My thoughts exactly.

Anyone who makes personal attacks has to remember that this is a GAME afterall...
Allright, we all know you are talking about PEACE when you say things like that. Well you can take your no good sorry insinuations and ***** **** ** **** *** ***** **** ***** **** **** ** *******!!! And I hope you all die, because you are terrible human beings. Moreover, you are insulting, malicious, treacherous, traitorous, pitiful, veangeful worms who intentionally interpret things wrong and take things out of context.
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! I hate you all.

/me is dragged way kicking and screaming, shouting salty challenges to the inhabitants of the thread, real and percieved enemies of PEACE, Planet in general, and your mother.
Old March 9, 2004, 00:14   #256
GeoModder
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by foolish_icarus
Allright, we all know you are talking about PEACE when you say things like that. Well you can take your no good sorry insinuations and ***** **** ** **** *** ***** **** ***** **** **** ** *******!!! And I hope you all die, because you are terrible human beings. Moreover, you are insulting, malicious, treacherous, traitorous, pitiful, veangeful worms who intentionally interpret things wrong and take things out of context.

* foolish_icarus is dragged way kicking and screaming, shouting salty challenges to the inhabitants of the thread, real and percieved enemies of PEACE, Planet in general, and your mother.
/me is almost admiring foolish_icarus vocal abilities while seeing him dragged away to his inevitable fate: assimilation the madhouse
Old March 9, 2004, 00:25   #257
foolish_icarus
ACDG PeaceACDG3 Data AngelsNever Ending Stories
King

Local Time: 08:22
Quote:
Originally posted by GeoModder

* GeoModder is almost admiring foolish_icarus vocal abilities while seeing him dragged away to his inevitable fate: assimilation the madhouse
same thing
Old March 10, 2004, 14:36   #258
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Quote:
Originally posted by foolish_icarus

* foolish_icarus is dragged way kicking and screaming, shouting salty challenges to the inhabitants of the thread, real and percieved enemies of PEACE, Planet in general, and your mother.
/me cannot think of funny response to this troll
Old March 10, 2004, 16:35   #259
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Apolyton Knight (Off-Topic Co-Moderator)

Local Time: 15:22
/me just 's at foolish_icarus.

Deary me, someone has grown all antsy since we intercepted their last shipment of Xenorum...

And in other news, Xenorum is now half price in the Rec Commons!

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker
Old March 10, 2004, 18:49   #260
Frankychan
ACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameNationStatesAlpha Centauri PBEMApolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

Local Time: 05:22
Well, this thread has turned into a spamfest.

The Hive grows it's own refreshments out of fungus tubules and the flora of Earth.

Carry on people, carry on.
"...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis
Old March 12, 2004, 14:15   #261
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Quote:
Originally posted by Frankychan
Well, this thread has turned into a spamfest.
What is the title of this thread Frankychan?