Old January 14, 2004, 06:16   #211
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Apolyton Knight (Off-Topic Co-Moderator)

Local Time: 15:53
Local Date: November 2, 2010
My vote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Kassiopeia
Ghenghis. I shan't let you off the hook just like that.

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker
Old January 14, 2004, 10:36   #212
Spaced Cowboy
Emperor

Local Time: 10:53
Villagers:

Spiffor - MattH
Rah - MattH
MattH -
Jamski - Guynemer
GhengisFarb - MattH
Skanky Burns - MattH
Nikolai - vovan
Kassiopeia - GhengisFarb
Guynemer - MattH
Drogue - GhengisFarb
vovan - MattH

Not among the living:
ADG - Killed by Mafia (round 1)
Pave - Killed by villagers (round 1)
Jon Miller - Killed by Mafia (round 2)
Alva - Killed by villagers (round 2)
Zopperoni - Killed by Mafia (round 3)

Votes:
MattH - 6
GhengisFarb - 2
vovan - 1
Guynemer - 1
No vote - 1 (MattH did not vote?) doesn't matter anyway!
One for from neighboring city for MattH (via CT...sup?)

The village has again spoken.

The villagers grab MattH and wrap metal cables around his arms and legs. The cables on the right side are clamped to a large hook, the left side to another hook.

MattH is layed in the median of a highway on top of a signal box. The hooks are taped to poles such that they jut out over the highway. Rah and Spiffor weld hoops on their 18 wheelers and head off in opposite directions. They turn about and head back towards MattH at speeds in excess of 80 MPH.

They both hit the hooks at the same time and completely ripped MattH's arms and legs off sending his body into a spin from the force. However, the bystanders were a little too close and were given a blood bath for free. MattH's body spun like a top on the signal box and finally keeled off-center and slumped to the ground. He twitched twice and was done.

Night falls on the village.
Old January 14, 2004, 10:40   #213
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Quote:
Rah and Spiffor weld hoops on their 18 wheelers

ROTFLMAO!!!

Quote:
...and completely ripped MattH's arms and legs off sending his body into a spin...

Stop... its really.... starting to hurt.... laughing so hard.

Really the pictures in my head...

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.
Old January 14, 2004, 10:45   #214
Spaced Cowboy
Emperor

Did not think it was that funny. But thanks!
Old January 14, 2004, 10:53   #215
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Local Time: 09:53
Didn't we used to post the Mafia's next victim in the same post as day results? Just wondering if thats one of the things slowing us down. :cutue:
Old January 14, 2004, 10:55   #216
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

When I was the Mafia in game one I posted my next victim while the voting was still going on, as soon as it was clear who was getting docpiled.

-Jam
Old January 14, 2004, 10:58   #217
Spaced Cowboy
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by GhengisFarb
Didn't we used to post the Mafia's next victim in the same post as day results? Just wondering if thats one of the things slowing us down. :cutue:
slowing us down? We did two yesterday, and I'll post the kill in a minute. Trying to get a good story going.
Old January 14, 2004, 11:22   #218
Nikolai
Apolyton UniversityC4DG The Mercenary TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Local Time: 17:53
*Nikolai dreams horribly bad dreams about murderers and orcs*
Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. -Isaiah 41:10
The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. - Zephaniah 3:17
Get The List for cIV here!
Old January 14, 2004, 11:28   #219
alva
Civilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Cake or Death?PtWDG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Quote:
Earlier I made some exaggerated comments about how slow he was in the last game and he gave no rebuttal. NOT AT ALL LIKE NORMAL.
Nah, I just missed a page and was still under the illusion the game hadn't started yet.
Dammit.
Old January 14, 2004, 11:33   #220
Spaced Cowboy
Emperor

Spiffor recollects his story to the villagers, he was so grossed out by what he found hanging from his truck that he knew that he must go and wash it off. The truck wash was in another town 30 miles away. He came back to the village late and went right to bed.

He kept on waking up with bad dreams and finally got up at 4AM and decided to go for a walk, he noticed that someone had started a fire in one of the trash barrels that littered the village. As he approached the barrel, he noticed that someone had strapped 3 gallon mason jars to an odd assortment of skis.

Upon further examination, Spiffor notices that one jar contained the head....of Jamski. The other jars contained Jamski-in-a-blender remains. Apparently the Mafia tried to make jam and put it on a ski. The was a note on one of the jars with cut out newspaper letters that said, "Catch Me if you Can!"

Day breaks on the village....let the voting begin.
Old January 14, 2004, 11:51   #221
Kassiopeia
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameGalCiv Apolyton EmpireApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization II Democracy GameApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 18:53
When will you learn. GhengisFarb.
Old January 14, 2004, 12:11   #222
Jamski
Deity

Quote:
Jamski-in-a-blender
Ow!

But this is a clue. If you rearrange the letters you get

I, Skanki, blennred Jam

-Jam
Old January 14, 2004, 12:13   #223
alva
Civilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Cake or Death?PtWDG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Old January 14, 2004, 12:19   #224
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 02:53
Local Date: November 3, 2010

Strange though, I count 16 letters inside the quote, and 18 letters in your new line. Still, I suppose it was too hard to get the letters GhengisFarb out of that quote.
Old January 14, 2004, 12:24   #225
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Jamski
But this is a clue. If you rearrange the letters you get

I, Skanki, blennred Jam

-Jam (in a jar)
Far be it from me to ignore the last words of a victim of that horrible Mafia, Skanky Burns.

In my defense (because I have no reason to suspect Skanky other than Jam's note), if I was the Mafia I would have long since killed Kassiopeia or Drogue as they vote for me EVERY time. Not killing them is a slow death sentence for me because eventually they will vote my death by villagers.

Last edited by GhengisFarb™; January 14, 2004 at 12:29.
Old January 14, 2004, 12:32   #226
vovan
Apolyton UniversityCivilization IV CreatorsSporeApolyton Storywriters' GuildC3CDG Blood Oath HordeC4DG The Horde
Emperor

Uhhh... I am no longer sure who's alive and who's already dead, so I'll just blame Skanky.
Spore page
Old January 14, 2004, 12:38   #227
Jamski
Deity

MAKE J A BLIND SIREN
Its so obviously a clue.
BEN AND I KILER JAM'S
Who knows someone called Ben?

The killer is clearly a christian.

-Jam
Old January 14, 2004, 12:41   #228
vovan
Apolyton UniversityCivilization IV CreatorsSporeApolyton Storywriters' GuildC3CDG Blood Oath HordeC4DG The Horde
Emperor

Note that there isn't a single v in there.
Spore page
Old January 14, 2004, 12:41   #229
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Jamski
BEN AND I KILER JAM'S
Who knows someone called Ben?
Matt Damon? Is J LO involved also? Its a whole mob, not just one Mafia!!!!
Old January 14, 2004, 12:49   #230
Jamski
Deity

JAM BAD SKIER LENIN

We're looking for a communist from a flat country - perhaps Finnland is next to Russia, and is pretty bad at skiing. That suggests Kassi.

-Jam
Old January 14, 2004, 12:52   #231
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness

My vote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Kassiopeia
When will you learn. GhengisFarb.

Old January 14, 2004, 12:53   #232
Jamski
Deity

JAM - BEN IS IN DA LERK

Ah, a message to me that "Ben" is somehow "in the lerk" i.e. one of the quieter posters.

-Jam
Old January 14, 2004, 12:58   #233
Jamski
Deity

Ok last clue

ME IS A ENJLAND BIRK

They are a fool from England and/or about England.

-Jam
Old January 14, 2004, 13:01   #234
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

But I like Kass, he couldn't be the Mafia. It has to be Skanky or Drogue.
Old January 14, 2004, 13:04   #235
Jamski
Deity

Drogue is from England.

Kassi would make Moomin Marmalade, not Jam.

Hmmm, I wish dead people could vote.

-Jam
Old January 14, 2004, 13:05   #236
Nikolai
Deity

I still think vovan is guilty. Anyone having arguments for why he is not? And arguments for why Skanky is the guilty?
Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. -Isaiah 41:10
The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. - Zephaniah 3:17
Old January 14, 2004, 13:05   #237
Drogue
staff

Skanky possibly, though I don't know why he's suspected. It could be anyone, but IMHO Ghengis is the most likely at the moment, but quite a way.

Ghengis: Using your arguments, if I were the mafia, I'd be trying to docpile whoever everyone else is, since it's shifting the blame onto others. However I am not, because I think you are the mafia and you're not killing me or Kass to make it seem like you're not. I'm not sure, but I always vote for the most likely person, IMHO.

Old January 14, 2004, 13:05   #238
vovan
Emperor

No, no, no, you got it all wrong! It says:

Niklai beers n Jamd

Means: Nikolai invited Jamski for a beer. They both got drunk, and Nikolai started speaking dirty of Mrs. Jamski. They got in a fight. But Jamski was too drunk and yielded the norseman in strength. Finally, Nikolai Jamd Jamski into a blender and turned it on.

EDIT: Hehe, that's a funny cross-post.
Spore page
Old January 14, 2004, 13:07   #239
Nikolai
Deity

Drogue, why is it you're quoting Kassi's votes all the time?
Old January 14, 2004, 13:09   #240
Nikolai
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by vovan
No, no, no, you got it all wrong! It says:

Niklai beers n Jamd

Means: Nikolai invited Jamski for a beer. They both got drunk, and Nikolai started speaking dirty of Mrs. Jamski. They got in a fight. But Jamski was too drunk and yielded the norseman in strength. Finally, Nikolai Jamd Jamski into a blender and turned it on.

EDIT: Hehe, that's a funny cross-post.
, what a shame, blaming the blamer to hide who's to blame...