Old January 24, 2004, 12:24   #31
Mr. Harley
Prince

Local Time: 11:56
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Googlie - you sent me his turn! No wonder he hasn't answered. The Probe Team rules don't permit me to open his turn.
Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.
Old January 24, 2004, 12:35   #32
Mr. Harley
Prince

I just looked it up, the address is

crislercomputers AT msn.com - in case they are as unpleasant as hotmail, you may want to make certain you zip.
Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.
Old January 27, 2004, 14:55   #33
Googlie
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 GaiansACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha Centaurians
Emperor

Local Time: 08:56
resent to the correct e-mail addy - sorry for all the time wasted due to my ineptitude

I'll give each (surviving) player 100 ec's in 2300 to compensate

G.
Old January 27, 2004, 21:02   #34
Belvadave
Settler

Local Time: 15:56
heh, getting the turns moving again is payment enough for me.
Old January 31, 2004, 04:08   #35
Mr. Harley
Prince

I've posted a notice in the game I'm moderating for a replacement for Crisler if I don't hear from anybody by tomorrow. Anybody here have a problem if I do the same for this game If I don't see anything, I'll post for a replacement Saturday night-Sunday morning for Crisler in this game, also.
Old January 31, 2004, 23:32   #36
Belvadave
Settler

i'm willing to wait for quite awhile, but if most of you are getting impatient, which seems likely, than a replacement sounds like a good idea.
Old February 4, 2004, 05:23   #37
Mr. Harley
Prince

Posted that anybody interested in replacing Crisler should try messaging/emailing Darsnan.
Old February 4, 2004, 07:48   #38
Walek
Prince

Local Time: 16:56
I am interested to repalce mising player.
my email is xxalewalek@wp.pl
Old February 6, 2004, 19:41   #39
Toiletman
Settler

well, let's get this game back on the road again then!
I'm in favor of not waiting weeks for a player to respond, except when he's posted a warning beforehand.
Especially now a turn shouldn't take you too long, and if there's RL stuff interfering or something, I think people should have the decency to inform other players.
Old February 7, 2004, 09:16   #40
Walek
Prince

i get pasword from dnandal i am waiting for turn now
Old February 7, 2004, 09:18   #41
Walek
Prince

What a f... i get email from player named dnandal with pasword to play as a belivers in wchich game?? AHAC 2 or AHAC 3?? i am really confuse.
Old February 7, 2004, 14:15   #42
Themonger
Chieftain

Local Time: 10:56
The turn I got was from year 2101, could you resend please Jam?
Old February 9, 2004, 06:54   #43
binTravkin
Alpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 GaiansAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG3 Data AngelsCivilization IV PBEMApolyton UniversityMacC4DG Team Alpha Centaurians
Emperor

Local Time: 18:56
Darsnan has emailed me to take over the Gaians (former Shawnmcc)

I got password & am awaiting my turn
-- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Old February 9, 2004, 09:00   #44
Walek
Prince

eh i first was interested to replace mising player
Old February 9, 2004, 09:34   #45
binTravkin
Alpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 GaiansAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG3 Data AngelsCivilization IV PBEMApolyton UniversityMacC4DG Team Alpha Centaurians
Emperor

Hey, lets get clear with it:

Walek replaces Crisler and takes Believers
binTravkin replaces Shawnmcc and takes Gaians (at least he mailed me to take Gaians on AHAC3 and I figured out that he wants to take his game)

If someone finds info shown above wrong then explain how would be right.

& I dont want those "surprise" mails sayin "Crislers turn" in my box anymore
-- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Old February 9, 2004, 09:50   #46
Walek
Prince

eee beter i go sleep, slept only 8 hours for last 2 nights (3 in this night)
Old February 9, 2004, 10:02   #47
binTravkin
Emperor

Man, ure a damn SMACfreak!
Old February 9, 2004, 10:43   #48
Walek
Prince

yes u right but i don't sleep with difrent reason i have renovation in house and that why i stand up today at 5 a.m.
Old February 9, 2004, 13:16   #49
Mr. Harley
Prince

No, I'm still the Gaians here - binTravkin is replacing them in AHAC2 - I hate the similiar thread names.
Old February 9, 2004, 14:17   #50
binTravkin
Emperor

Ok, I wont mess in this thread anymore!
Will be bothering those on AHAC2!
Old February 9, 2004, 16:52   #51
Walek
Prince

ble ble ble but why turn still standing ??
Old February 11, 2004, 01:25   #52
Mr. Harley
Prince

I'll email Googlie and remind him.
Old February 11, 2004, 05:33   #53
Mr. Harley
Prince

I just went into my trash bin and recovered the turn Googlie sent me earlier. I've sent it to Walek (it was the Believer turn). Now hopefully we can get rolling for a year at least.
Old February 11, 2004, 05:41   #54
Walek
Prince

by dnandal (who is he)??:
Greetings Walek,

I am told you are taking over the Believers in AHAC2. Your password is xxxxxxxx

Good Luck!

I recive this 4 days ago, in AHAC 3 this pasword is wrong
Who has the right pasword??
Old February 11, 2004, 09:10   #55
Mr. Harley
Prince

Sorry Walek, I will NEVER combine an email for two different games to the same person again. I thought it would be simpler, and I was wrong.

Okay, who's who.

dnandal (Darsnan) - he's the moderator, CMN, who very nicely designed this game and is putting up with all my emails. I'M confused by MY OWN emails.

email him back, and tell him you're taking over for the AHAC3 game. I cannot find a copy of my original email to him, so I could have transposed games/players, I am slightly dyslexic.

Googlie - the Spartans player you will get your turns from. xxgooglie at canada.com

Belvadave - the Peacekeepers to whom you will send your turn. I don't have his email off hand, ask Darsnan for it.
Old February 11, 2004, 16:42   #56
Walek
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by shawnmmcc
Sorry Walek, I will NEVER combine an email for two different games to the same person again. I thought it would be simpler, and I was wrong.
No it's easy but some people( read Darsnan) confuse me sending the pasword to wrong game. In AHAC 2 You play as believers.
Second i write to Darsnan and ask for pasword to believers in AHAC 3 but emails returned to me.
and forgot, i am living till monday

Last edited by Walek; February 11, 2004 at 20:27.
Old February 12, 2004, 10:52   #57
Mr. Harley
Prince

Actually, Walek, what I did was unfair to Darsnan. I emailed him cold about two games at once, ones that I suspect he was already finished with and past - once he sets them up they are supposed to run themselves. Add in the fact that the two factions involved were the Believers and the Gaians, and the factions played by me are also the Believers and Gaians - but opposite - as I said, I'd confuse me.
Old February 12, 2004, 14:21   #58
Belvadave
Settler

Just letting all you guys know i'm heading for some sweet sweet snowboarding in banff this week (till the 21st) i believe. i'd love to complete my first turn before i leave, if i get it before i leave that is.
Old February 12, 2004, 19:14   #59
Walek
Prince

Then somebody send to Darsnan email i can't because my emails back to me.
Old February 12, 2004, 19:42   #60
Darsnan
supporter
Alpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 GaiansApolytoners Hall of FameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansPolyCast TeamSpore
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Walek
Then somebody send to Darsnan email i can't because my emails back to me.
All right, I am here. Just to make it clear to me, who does not follow this thread, what Faction is Walek taking over, so I can send him the correct password for this game, AHAC3?

D