Old February 24, 2004, 01:11   #31
bipolarbear
Never Ending Stories
King

Local Time: 09:11
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Morrowwind id off the heezy, but I would reccomend trying to find a copy fuzion frenzy I f I were you. That game is hours and days, and weeks, and(if you have adhd) possibly years of fun(providing you forget to take your ritalin)
Old February 24, 2004, 01:13   #32
bipolarbear
Never Ending Stories
King

actually, whatever you do, don't be conned by some ass into buying mechassult, or that stupid star wars the clone wars/tetris game. They are both crappy little samplers, and they even didn't meet my expectation of a NES sapler game. i would honestly rather play duck hunt for 5 days w/o sleep or water, than play those crappy games for just like one day.
Old February 24, 2004, 01:20   #33
Imran Siddiqui
staff
Apolytoners Hall of FameAge of Nations TeamPolyCast Team

Local Time: 12:11
Quote:
Just as an aside, MS owns All-Star Baseball now and may use that to form a basis for their "Inside Pitch" games, because the original sucked ass.
But WS Baseball is more ESPN-y this year and that means it's better... just like all the ESPN games are (ESPN NFL Football kicks the crap out of Madden) .

Quote:
No no no... don't get the latest one, you've gotta get the one from 2001.
Why would I want such old rosters?
“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
- John 13:34-35 (NRSV)
Old March 1, 2004, 13:28   #34
bipolarbear
Never Ending Stories
King

Personally i wouldn't reccomend the baseball games. I f you want a good sports game with annoying announcing, try THE MOST RECENT jOHN mADDEN GAME
Old March 1, 2004, 14:05   #35
BustaMike
The Courts of Candle'Bre
King

Local Time: 08:11
Location: You think you're better than me? You've been handling my ass pennies!!!
Quote:
Originally posted by bipolarbear
Morrowwind id off the heezy, but I would reccomend trying to find a copy fuzion frenzy I f I were you. That game is hours and days, and weeks, and(if you have adhd) possibly years of fun(providing you forget to take your ritalin)
Fusion Frenzy sux ballz. The only good games on it are all available as a demo on the Halo disc anyway. And Morrowind is 10x better on the PC.
Old March 1, 2004, 16:04   #36
FlameFlash
Call to Power PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMMacACDG PeaceCall To Power SuperLeagueACDG3 Data AngelsCall to Power MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerC4BtSDG Team Banana
Emperor

Local Time: 10:11
Interesting (on the PS2 adds using Xbox screens)

Just too bad I don't play many sports games...

As always, will play after work. I wonder if I'll ever be able to turn that the other way...
Old March 2, 2004, 01:24   #37
bipolarbear
Never Ending Stories
King

Quote:
Fusion Frenzy sux ballz. The only good games on it are all available as a demo on the Halo disc anyway. And Morrowind is 10x better on the PC.
I guess, if Busta is correct, then just buy HALO. Ad I wouldn't know about Morrowind on the PC, b/c my comp sux.
Regarding frenzy though, does it have many other games on it? Or are they all just rehashings of eachother?
Old March 2, 2004, 06:06   #38
BustaMike
The Courts of Candle'Bre
King

Local Time: 08:11
Location: You think you're better than me? You've been handling my ass pennies!!!
The problem with Fusion Frenzy is that 40% of the games are go fetch games, including the finale of every competition. The fetch games are awful. Playing individual mini games is fun because you can avoid the bad games, but like I said, the demo on the Halo disc has the best ones including twisted system and whatever the one is where you're in a ball and you're trying to stay on the shrinking platform.
Old March 2, 2004, 07:03   #39
child of Thor
Call to Power II Democracy GameCTP2 Source Code Project
Emperor

Local Time: 16:11
I got "Judge Dredd vs Judge Death" brand new for £20 from a local store.
It was weird cause this one was out in the stores in the uk way before gamespot et all had even done a review.

Because of that i was expecting a stinker of a game, but i got it anyway, being an old timer reader of 2000AD

I was pleasently surprised - its kinda short(11 largish story mode levels - the last level is a dissapointment +some arcade levels ) , but it made me laugh out loud and s**t myself in equal measure.

Arresting 'perps' for smoking("Its 2years in the cubes perp!") or a fat person(like real fat as in the comics!) for parking illegaly! - its all funny in a horror police-state kinda way

Still £20 for about 20 odd hrs of entertainment(i'm going through it again in two player co-op mode with my girlfriend ) is ok for a console game.

If you liked Judge Dredd at any point its a fun game - hopefully they will make better,longer, more involved games in the future. Not the best xbox game at all, but for £20 i'm happy with it
'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.
Old March 6, 2004, 20:27   #40
bipolarbear
Never Ending Stories
King

Do you read the Judge Dredd comic books? I've thought of buying them, but I'm not sure, b/c they look like they might really suck.