Old January 16, 2004, 18:56   #1
mOwn
Settler

Local Time: 16:16
Local Date: November 2, 2010
WANTED: USA/Ca Residents
Hello.
i know this is a somewhat unorthodox request but my heart tells me that i would hate me forever if i hadnt tried everything so here is my story

for like 2 years im looking forward to the testing procedure of a special online roleplay game namely "world of warcraft".

finally they announced that the signup for this test will be at the end of this month and that only people from US/Ca will be permitted to sign up.

As im from germany i cant participate what makes me very angry and nearly drove me crazy:]

To make a long story short i need some people who would have the kindness to sign up in my name but with their adress and then eMail me the serialnumber(which is send to the adress)
This signup is free, there are no legal details or something.

Of course i will offer ur something for your service: money drugs, sex, virtually anything

maybe u need some german-spanish-english translation. actually, right now i cant think of nothing i wouldnt do to redeem my debt to those who do me this service

Please contact me if you can help:

Mowgli@ugbl.de

Thank you, Nina
Old January 16, 2004, 19:02   #2
Japher
Emperor

I wanna be mean.
Old January 16, 2004, 19:04   #3
Koyaanisqatsi
King

Local Time: 12:16
As I understand it, he is also able to offer you $11 million dollars as a result of the falling of the Nigerian government.
Old January 16, 2004, 19:06   #4
Japher
Emperor

Oh, in that case
Old January 17, 2004, 04:05   #5
mOwn
Settler

11 million wont be a problem. uncertified travelercheck of course.

they just announced:
Signup will begin on 28th of January
Old January 17, 2004, 04:13   #6
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

I'll do this. Seriously.
If you can fork over, say, $1,000?
Old January 17, 2004, 08:54   #7
Provost Harrison
Apolytoners Hall of FameCivilization IV PBEMPolyCast Team
Deity

Local Time: 17:16
I'd help, but I'm British so I'm probably of no help

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith
Old January 17, 2004, 09:18   #8
The Mad Monk
Emperor

Local Time: 11:16
It feels so good to be wanted!

Unfortunately, I'm after a position myself, so...
"We have tried spending money. We are spending more than we have ever spent before and it does not work...After eight years of this Administration, we have just as much unemployment as when we started... And an enormous debt to boot!" — Henry Morgenthau, Franklin Delano Roosevelt's Treasury secretary, 1941.
Old January 17, 2004, 09:22   #9
General Ludd
NationStates
Emperor

Just signup yourself and lie about your residence.

Do It Ourselves
Old January 17, 2004, 09:39   #10
Bosh
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 01:16
Local Date: November 3, 2010
*starts practicing rusty "hoooowah shadowclans" in preparation for the release*
Old January 17, 2004, 09:43   #11
General Ludd
NationStates
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Boshko
*starts practicing rusty "hoooowah shadowclans" in preparation for the release*
What race is shadowclan going to play in WoW?

Where you in the Shadow Virakt or Minotaur horde? (shadowbane)

Do It Ourselves
Old January 17, 2004, 10:11   #12
Bosh
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Quote:
What race is shadowclan going to play in WoW?
Orcs of course.

Quote:
Where you in the Shadow Virakt or Minotaur horde? (shadowbane)
Nope, both of the DAoC branches, haven't played a MMORPG since then but if I did it would only be as a member of Shadowclan, couldn't image playing one of those games with being able to run with the horde.
Old January 17, 2004, 10:14   #13
lightblue
Warlord

Local Time: 17:16
Ooh, I have heard of Shadowclan on Mordred (DAoC), sounds fun.

I used to play (and will probably reactivate soon) on the Euro PvP server, we don't have any funny roleplaying guilds :/
It’s a great art, is rowing. It’s the finest art there is. It’s a symphony of motion. And when you reach perfection, you are touching the divine. It touches the you of yous – which is your soul. George Pocock
What fun is that? Why all that hard, exhausting work? Where does it get you? What is the good of it? It is one of the strange ironies of life that those who work the hardest, who subject themselves to the strictest discipline, who give up certain pleasurable things in order to achieve a goal, are the happiest. Brutus Hamilton
Old January 17, 2004, 10:18   #14
Bosh
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Quote:
Ooh, I have heard of Shadowclan on Mordred (DAoC), sounds fun.
Yeah, we were the biggest guild there for quite a while. Nothing like having as many as 80 blue munchkins swarming in one mass getting countless "wfts" , although blockading DF for tribute was damn fun too. As far as I know, Shadowclan is the only guild out there that's:

1. Hardcore RPing
2. Well organized
3. Big

Hell there are damn few guilds that can do even two of the above.
Old January 17, 2004, 12:31   #15
mOwn
Settler

Quote:
Originally posted by Osweld
Just signup yourself and lie about your residence.
great idea thanks. oh wait there is a little problem. i dont feel like flying all the way to this adress , camp there a full week just to intercept the postal boy to tell him (with heavy german accent) "ey i live here, gimme all u got for this adress or i turn ur inside out"

hell why not

though i posted this all over the internet nobody feels like helping me up to now. i belive its mostly because nobody realizes how easy it is:

1st step : fill out a online form with data i provide or send me ur adress and i do it (2 minutes)

2nd step : wait if you get choosen what is extremly unlikley. if you dont - well thats all and i till owe you.

3rd step : open the mail from blizzard and send me the serial number via email (2 minutes)

to give a fair presentation: there is just the slightest possibility that they send you a adress verification first. But how could i force you to take the fuss sending it back to them? of course i would appriciate it even more

Last edited by mOwn; January 17, 2004 at 12:45.
Old January 17, 2004, 12:45   #16
The Mad Monk
Emperor

Local Time: 11:16
Quote:
Originally posted by Boshko

Yeah, we were the biggest guild there for quite a while. Nothing like having as many as 80 blue munchkins swarming in one mass getting countless "wfts" , although blockading DF for tribute was damn fun too. As far as I know, Shadowclan is the only guild out there that's:

1. Hardcore RPing
2. Well organized
3. Big

Hell there are damn few guilds that can do even two of the above.
Did David Floyd ever pay up?
"We have tried spending money. We are spending more than we have ever spent before and it does not work...After eight years of this Administration, we have just as much unemployment as when we started... And an enormous debt to boot!" — Henry Morgenthau, Franklin Delano Roosevelt's Treasury secretary, 1941.
Old January 17, 2004, 14:27   #17
General Ludd
NationStates
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by mOwn

great idea thanks. oh wait there is a little problem. i dont feel like flying all the way to this adress , camp there a full week just to intercept the postal boy to tell him (with heavy german accent) "ey i live here, gimme all u got for this adress or i turn ur inside out"

hell why not

though i posted this all over the internet nobody feels like helping me up to now. i belive its mostly because nobody realizes how easy it is:

1st step : fill out a online form with data i provide or send me ur adress and i do it (2 minutes)

2nd step : wait if you get choosen what is extremly unlikley. if you dont - well thats all and i till owe you.

3rd step : open the mail from blizzard and send me the serial number via email (2 minutes)

to give a fair presentation: there is just the slightest possibility that they send you a adress verification first. But how could i force you to take the fuss sending it back to them? of course i would appriciate it even more
Are you certain they'll actually send it through the mail? seems like alot of hassle. They'll probably just send you an email and give you an adress and password to download the beta.

Quote:
Orcs of course.

Any plans on reworking the Orc language, or are they going to keep on talking like retarded three year olds?

Do It Ourselves
Old January 17, 2004, 14:34   #18
OzzyKP
staff
ApolyCon 06 ParticipantsDiploGamesPolyCast TeamCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG The Mercenary TeamApolytoners Hall of Fame
ACS Staff Member

Local Time: 12:16
Quote:
Originally posted by mOwn

hell why not

I tell you what, you do all the registration stuff, and just put down my mailing address. If I get something, I'll let you know. I'll PM you my address.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah
Old January 19, 2004, 11:55   #19
mOwn
Settler

hey thanks a lot
thou i didnt got any pm so far ..
Old January 22, 2004, 07:05   #20
mOwn
Settler