Old April 10, 2004, 02:40   #421
Wittlich
lifer
Call to Power II MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCivilization III PBEMPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GameCiv4 SP Democracy GameC3CDG EuphoricaIron CiversCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG United Dungeon DwellersDiploGamesC4BtSDG TemplarsPolyCast Team
Deity

Local Time: 09:26
Local Date: November 2, 2010
10 hours later and no one will fess-up to where the current save is!

God, I guess the political intrigue is getting think!
Old April 10, 2004, 04:30   #422
ChrisiusMaximus
Civilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Blood Oath HordeC4DG The HordeC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GameCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireann
Emperor

Local Time: 17:26
I believe you and I both know where the save is my good Sultan, I also believe you and I both know the reason for its delay

I would suggest a little patience on your part lest the true nature of those Politics you speak of become apparant to all
A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.
Old April 11, 2004, 09:48   #423
ChrisiusMaximus
Civilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Blood Oath HordeC4DG The HordeC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GameCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireann
Emperor

Ah my good friend Sultan Wittlich, I do believe you should now find the save in your most recent Spanish despatches
A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.
Old April 11, 2004, 11:53   #424
Wittlich
lifer
Call to Power II MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCivilization III PBEMPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GameCiv4 SP Democracy GameC3CDG EuphoricaIron CiversCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG United Dungeon DwellersDiploGamesC4BtSDG TemplarsPolyCast Team
Deity

Thank you kindly King Chrisius.

Sep, 1804AD Turn sent to mi'lord Shogun.
Old April 11, 2004, 12:02   #425
Paddy
Iron CiversApolyton Storywriters' GuildThe Courts of Candle'BreBtS Tri-LeagueC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC3CDG Blood Oath HordeCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG The HordeC4WDG éirich tuireannApolytoners Hall of Fame
Prince

Local Time: 01:26
Local Date: November 3, 2010
woo hoo the game continues
Old April 12, 2004, 20:24   #426
Shogun Gunner
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization III Democracy GameCall to Power II MultiplayerCall to Power MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization IV CreatorsC4DG Sarantium
Emperor

Local Time: 12:26
I'm back from holiday weekend...save to King Paddy
Old April 13, 2004, 02:06   #427
Paddy
Iron CiversApolyton Storywriters' GuildThe Courts of Candle'BreBtS Tri-LeagueC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC3CDG Blood Oath HordeCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG The HordeC4WDG éirich tuireannApolytoners Hall of Fame
Prince

Nov 1804 onto the Iron Prince
Old April 13, 2004, 19:04   #428
ChrisiusMaximus
Emperor

And sent on to the Sultan Nov 1804.

My the thread seems to have quieted down somewhat. Paddy! Shogun! are we all friends again now

Now would'nt that be nice, peace and goodwill to all mankind

Paddy I know we have a ROP and all but there do seem to be more red dots running around my lands than yellow ones, are you sure they have nothing better to do ? Im not nervous honest
Old April 13, 2004, 20:12   #429
Wittlich
lifer
Deity

Nov, 1804AD Turn sent to Shogun.
Old April 13, 2004, 21:29   #430
Shogun Gunner
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization III Democracy GameCall to Power II MultiplayerCall to Power MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization IV CreatorsC4DG Sarantium
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus

Paddy I know we have a ROP and all but there do seem to be more red dots running around my lands than yellow ones, are you sure they have nothing better to do ? Im not nervous honest
Careful Chrisius.... that's a dangerous thing to bring up with the British... Trust me!

Quote:
Paddy! Shogun! are we all friends again now
Chrisius, I hope you, Paddy and I are all friends. The Austrian empire has no animosity towards Spain or England.
Old April 13, 2004, 22:33   #431
Shogun Gunner
Emperor

oh yeah...forgot to say, save to Paddy!!!

Old April 13, 2004, 23:17   #432
Paddy
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus
And sent on to the Sultan Nov 1804.

My the thread seems to have quieted down somewhat. Paddy! Shogun! are we all friends again now
Friends, when have the Nations of Austria and Britian ever not been friends?

Quote:
Now would'nt that be nice, peace and goodwill to all mankind

Oh my lads are moving between bases. As you may be aware, my Empire is stretched between different corners of Europe. So yes we are utilising the Right of Passage agreement to augment and rotate trrops between our many garrisons.

Basically it comes down to the fact that at the end of the WAR with Napoleon, many of my core units were broken up, made into new forces, to chase the French man down...

So I am just trying to reunit various fighting forces into the cohesive battle groups that they belong to...

Balance and Harmony

This Right of Passgae agreement greatly assists in these transits.
Old April 13, 2004, 23:19   #433
Shogun Gunner
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
Friends, when have the Nations of Austria and Britian ever not been friends?
Here, here! Well said, well said!

I raise a toast to our British comrades!!!!
Old April 13, 2004, 23:24   #434
Paddy
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by Shogun Gunner

Careful Chrisius.... that's a dangerous thing to bring up with the British... Trust me!
looks like this might be when Austria is not Britians friend

Quote:
Chrisius, I hope you, Paddy and I are all friends. The Austrian empire has no animosity towards Spain or England.
Indeed not, oh of course not, who would ever have thought such a terrible thing...
Old April 13, 2004, 23:25   #435
Paddy
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by Shogun Gunner

Here, here! Well said, well said!

I raise a toast to our British comrades!!!!
Join ya for a jug
Old April 13, 2004, 23:32   #436
Shogun Gunner
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Paddy the Scot

Join ya for a jug
To you, King Paddy! Bottoms up!

Old April 13, 2004, 23:51   #437
Paddy
Prince

Jan 1805

onto the Iron Prince
Old April 14, 2004, 23:05   #438
Paddy
Prince

Ok, this game can be upgraded to 1.22

with great thanks to Alexman.

there is some mucking with biq files.

I am happy to do the game files upgrade to get this game from 1.15 to 1.22

all it then needs is for each of you to load the 1.22 upgrade\

interested???
Old April 16, 2004, 13:04   #439
ChrisiusMaximus
Emperor

To the Sultan at 1.15 jan 1805
Old April 16, 2004, 13:58   #440
Wittlich
lifer
Deity

v1.15 Jan 1805AD Turn sent to Shogun.
Old April 17, 2004, 00:18   #441
Paddy
Prince

excellllllleeenT
Old April 17, 2004, 00:22   #442
Shogun Gunner
Emperor

March 1805 AD to Paddy. (v 1.15)
Old April 17, 2004, 00:45   #443
Paddy
Prince

indeed it is v 1.15

onto the Iron Prince
Old April 17, 2004, 11:17   #444
Iron Jackson
C3CDG Blood Oath Horde
Prince

The russian nation is very concerned about the massive austrian troop movement into the russian territory.

-> Bongo (v 1.15)
Old April 17, 2004, 23:37   #445
Paddy
Prince

sounds like Austria is backstabbing
Old April 18, 2004, 05:13   #446
Paddy
Prince

War!!!
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	nap mar 1805.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	123.3 KB
ID:	70089  
Old April 18, 2004, 05:20   #447
Paddy
Prince

So the grand posers of Austria and Ottoland

Good to see youtwo living up to all your grand posturing

or did Russia and Spain declare war on you two did they...?

Peace in our times... not bloody likely....

so divide and conquer... is that the plan oh mighty allie
what say you Lord of Austria, thrower of trash
Old April 18, 2004, 05:20   #448
ChrisiusMaximus
Emperor

Old April 18, 2004, 09:11   #449
Paddy
Prince

they come online, they go offline

and still even with the threads of WAR so openly displayed, they do not comment

what happened to the great PEACE Lord Gunner???

what happened???
Old April 18, 2004, 10:07   #450
Paddy
Prince

Calling Lord Gunner to the open table - you are listed on line old chap

maybe you can explain to the people of Europe your actions - You Great Man of PEACE