Old April 18, 2004, 10:11   #451
ChrisiusMaximus
Civilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Blood Oath HordeC4DG The HordeC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GameCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireann
Emperor

Local Time: 17:26
Local Date: November 2, 2010
At least Bongo had the bottle to announce his war declaration
A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.
Old April 18, 2004, 10:15   #452
Paddy
Iron CiversApolyton Storywriters' GuildThe Courts of Candle'BreBtS Tri-LeagueC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC3CDG Blood Oath HordeCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG The HordeC4WDG éirich tuireannApolytoners Hall of Fame
Prince

Local Time: 01:26
Local Date: November 3, 2010
ahhh Bongo

Yes The Grand Konig Bongo

One wonders where Prussia the Innocent stands in this grand mess

So Lord Bongo, do you stand with the Just, or do you just stand?

Do you allie yourself with these border breakers?

Or do you denounce their actions and charge into battle like the Grand General Blucher?

What say you Konig Bongo?
Old April 18, 2004, 10:49   #453
Paddy
Iron CiversApolyton Storywriters' GuildThe Courts of Candle'BreBtS Tri-LeagueC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC3CDG Blood Oath HordeCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG The HordeC4WDG éirich tuireannApolytoners Hall of Fame
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
Calling Lord Gunner to the open table - you are listed on line old chap

maybe you can explain to the people of Europe your actions - You Great Man of PEACE
You are listed as on line Lord Gunner

Surely you have a comment
Old April 18, 2004, 11:46   #454
Wittlich
lifer
Call to Power II MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCivilization III PBEMPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GameCiv4 SP Democracy GameC3CDG EuphoricaIron CiversCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG United Dungeon DwellersDiploGamesC4BtSDG TemplarsPolyCast Team
Deity

Local Time: 09:26
Gentlemen, Spain was not supposed to get wrapped up in the current "urban renewal project." However, since Spain had an active MPP inplace with Russia...the invitable happened and Spain was also sucked into the activity.

Concerning the Austrian/Ottoman actions on the Russian front....let's just say that some borders are being redrawn and let's leave it at that, shall we?
Old April 18, 2004, 11:50   #455
Paddy
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by Wittlich
Gentlemen, Spain was not supposed to get wrapped up in the current "urban renewal project." However, since Spain had an active MPP inplace with Russia...the invitable happened and Spain was also sucked into the activity.

Concerning the Austrian/Ottoman actions on the Russian front....let's just say that some borders are being redrawn and let's leave it at that, shall we?
ReDrawn you say

and are they being Redrawn with Russias approval we ask ???
Old April 18, 2004, 12:02   #456
Shogun Gunner
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization III Democracy GameCall to Power II MultiplayerCall to Power MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization IV CreatorsC4DG Sarantium
Emperor

Local Time: 12:26
Austria has not attacked Spain, even though Spanish forces currently located within Austiran borders would have been easy prey, and despite the old MPP treaty that forced Spain into a state of war. The Austrian empire does not hold Spain accountable for an old treaty.

The Spanish are free to choose their next step without an encumbrances from previous diplomatic arrangements. Austria does not seek conflict with Spain.

As to the current conflict, The Austrian Empire detected high levels of Russian troops on its border, an obvious prelude to an attack. The Austrian Empire will not stand for such threats.

King Paddy, you would not have been up to any scheming of your own, now would you?

1. Past military cooperation between Russia and England against Prussia.
2. English troops reposition on the northwest and south of Austria -- even as bold as to move these offensive forces through Austria proper.
3. Spanish reports of English troops passing through Spain on the way to the Austrian border.
4. Large offensive Russian forces positioned on the Austrian-Russian border.

When Austria raised these concerns, Britain grudgingly acquienced to the simple Austrian request to remove British troops from Austria. These are the facts.
Old April 18, 2004, 12:12   #457
Paddy
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by Shogun Gunner
Austria has not attacked Spain, even though Spanish forces currently located within Austiran borders would have been easy prey, and despite the old MPP treaty that forced Spain into a state of war. The Austrian empire does not hold Spain accountable for an old treaty.

The Spanish are free to choose their next step without an encumbrances from previous diplomatic arrangements. Austria does not seek conflict with Spain.

As to the current conflict, The Austrian Empire detected high levels of Russian troops on its border, an obvious prelude to an attack. The Austrian Empire will not stand for such threats.

King Paddy, you would not have been up to any scheming of your own, now would you?

1. Past military cooperation between Russia and England against Prussia.
2. English troops reposition on the northwest and south of Austria -- even as bold as to move these offensive forces through Austria proper.
3. Spanish reports of English troops passing through Spain on the way to the Austrian border.
4. Large offensive Russian forces positioned on the Austrian-Russian border.

When Austria raised these concerns, Britain grudgingly acquienced to the simple Austrian request to remove British troops from Austria. These are the facts.
I call you a weasel Lord of War

1. Russia came to my aid when Prussia attacked and slaughtered my men.
You hid behind your motherinlaw, then cried loudly when the fighting finished.

2. My lads have been returning to their garrisons. From guarding your borders for you, you twit.

3. Now you are the guardian of all things Spainish are you? Please show me where these troops were heading for your ground.

4. I have no knowledge of this, but I hope they scared you.

Oh you raised concerns, just like raising walls to throw your trash and fruit from... Ha, I was leaving your territory as you well knew.
Old April 18, 2004, 12:25   #458
ChrisiusMaximus
Civilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Blood Oath HordeC4DG The HordeC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GameCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireann
Emperor

Austria knew full well the reason for the presence of my troops, they were making sure that all other troops had left Prussia, to see the peace treaty settled properly.

You dare to threaten Spain publicly
A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.
Old April 18, 2004, 12:29   #459
ChrisiusMaximus
Emperor

Lord Gunnar you speak fluidly of other nations troop movements and such, yet it is your nation that makes declarations of war ???????

I see there is only one possible reason for this, youve gone stark raving mad!!!

Beware all those of you who would side with this demon, he will turn on you when his current plans have been achieved!!!
Old April 18, 2004, 12:32   #460
ChrisiusMaximus
Emperor

Iron Jackson of the Russias we have an MPP!!! we wonder why you have not notified us of these happenings ???

We await your despatches to our diplomats urgently!!!
Old April 18, 2004, 12:47   #461
Shogun Gunner
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization III Democracy GameCall to Power II MultiplayerCall to Power MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization IV CreatorsC4DG Sarantium
Emperor

Say what you well, gentleman.

King ChrisiusMaximus: When I say "I did not attack Spain's troops in my territory - DESPITE a MPP required state of war", I was showing restraint. That is hardly a threat, Sir ChrisiusMaximus. As far as I'm concerned, you control the next step. Let's see if you make your next decision in your best interest, or England's best interest.

And Sir Paddy, you claim innocence...interesting. Despite the heightened tensions, I have yet to restort to calling anyone a "twit".
Old April 18, 2004, 12:50   #462
Shogun Gunner
Emperor

Quote:

You are listed as on line Lord Gunner

Surely you have a comment
* the Austrian diplomats scratch their heads wondering what an "on line" is....we only have paper and quill pens after all...
Old April 18, 2004, 12:53   #463
ChrisiusMaximus
Emperor

Lord Gunnar your posts are simply veiled threats, yes you are a clever master of the diplomacy despite your obvious insanity.
Old April 18, 2004, 12:56   #464
ChrisiusMaximus
Emperor

Does your treachery know no bounds Lord Gunnar ?

You say you have not yet resorted to calling anyone a twit!!

But you have resorted to secretly plotting war havent you ?

But you have resorted to declaring a war havent you ?

And I suppose we should have King Paddy flogged for calling you a twit eh ?

You Sir are untrustworthy, and I shall never stand with your nation untill your people come to their senses and remove you from office!!!

Chrisius of Spain.

Last edited by ChrisiusMaximus; April 18, 2004 at 13:17.
Old April 18, 2004, 13:43   #465
ChrisiusMaximus
Emperor

I see the Dogs of War have nothing further to say for themselves at this juncture !

Mind you what can they say really ?

That they both attacked a former ally for no real reason save that Russia was moving its forces around its own lands !!

I suppose in their deranged minds this constitutes a good reason to invade a friends territory, pity this world as long as there are evil warmongers in control of its nations !!
Old April 18, 2004, 18:56   #466
Paddy
Prince

Quote:
Say what you well, gentleman.

King ChrisiusMaximus: When I say "I did not attack Spain's troops in my territory - DESPITE a MPP required state of war", I was showing restraint. That is hardly a threat, Sir ChrisiusMaximus. As far as I'm concerned, you control the next step. Let's see if you make your next decision in your best interest, or England's best interest.

And Sir Paddy, you claim innocence...interesting. Despite the heightened tensions, I have yet to restort to calling anyone a "twit".
innocence, at least I have not started wars

called you a twit, I did

so what is going on, you never really respond, you do like to dance around every correspondence
Old April 18, 2004, 21:10   #467
Paddy
Prince

Quote:

* the Austrian diplomats scratch their heads wondering what an "on line" is....we only have paper and quill pens after all...
One wonders how you ever play your games then
Old April 19, 2004, 03:06   #468
bongo
lifer
PtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafPtWDG Neu DemogypticaCivilization III PBEMC3CDG Blood Oath HordeIron CiversC4DG The HordeC4WDG éirich tuireann
Emperor

War is again sweeping over the continent. This time however, Preussia is not involved. Nor do we wish to be.

You will note that the former Preussian city of Leipzig is once again under Preussian control after being gifted to Austria during the previous war.

We thank the Austrian nation and their leader for protecting the city for us. We may add that we probably hoped for an earlier return than this, but we still rejoice at meeting our countrymen again.

I can understand if some of the warring parties think the timing is suspiscious. While I like to think that the return of the city happened thanks to my quiet diplomacy, I cannot help to wonder if it was done to shorten an eventual frontline.

Furthermore, I would ask the warring parties to respect Preussias neutrality. Currently, all nations but the Ottoman has troops either inside or very close to Preussian territory.

Rey Chrisius, as long as our two nations are at peace, your troops will not be fired upon or forced to leave by any other means. As your troops are present to supervise the cease-fire of the previous war, I got no problem with them being there, as long as their numbers are not increased of course

Vice Tsar Iron Jackson, I don't think your troops has valid reasons for using Preussian soil. As they are few in numbers they don't represent a threat to the Preussian nation, only a annoyance. Besides, aren't those troops needed elsewhere at the moment? Your troops will not be fired upon when leaving.

King Paddy, I hope those 30+ household cavalry west of leipzig, just outside my borders, were sent there under the assumption that Leipzig were still Austrian territory. Leipzig is no longer Austrian so those troops will no longer be needed in that area. I hope you understand that a force that size will rise grave concerns if they step inside Preussian Territory.

Shogun Gunner, those troops just inside my borders. I assume this is the former garrison of Leipzig? They are leaving, aren't they?

Save to Chrisius 9 hours ago
Technical note: I intended to write this post yesterday evening but my crappy computer crashed again
Old April 19, 2004, 03:32   #469
Paddy
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by bongo
War is again sweeping over the continent. This time however, Preussia is not involved. Nor do we wish to be.

You will note that the former Preussian city of Leipzig is once again under Preussian control after being gifted to Austria during the previous war.

We thank the Austrian nation and their leader for protecting the city for us. We may add that we probably hoped for an earlier return than this, but we still rejoice at meeting our countrymen again.

I can understand if some of the warring parties think the timing is suspiscious. While I like to think that the return of the city happened thanks to my quiet diplomacy, I cannot help to wonder if it was done to shorten an eventual frontline.

Furthermore, I would ask the warring parties to respect Preussias neutrality. Currently, all nations but the Ottoman has troops either inside or very close to Preussian territory.

Rey Chrisius, as long as our two nations are at peace, your troops will not be fired upon or forced to leave by any other means. As your troops are present to supervise the cease-fire of the previous war, I got no problem with them being there, as long as their numbers are not increased of course

Vice Tsar Iron Jackson, I don't think your troops has valid reasons for using Preussian soil. As they are few in numbers they don't represent a threat to the Preussian nation, only a annoyance. Besides, aren't those troops needed elsewhere at the moment? Your troops will not be fired upon when leaving.

King Paddy, I hope those 30+ household cavalry west of leipzig, just outside my borders, were sent there under the assumption that Leipzig were still Austrian territory. Leipzig is no longer Austrian so those troops will no longer be needed in that area. I hope you understand that a force that size will rise grave concerns if they step inside Preussian Territory.

Shogun Gunner, those troops just inside my borders. I assume this is the former garrison of Leipzig? They are leaving, aren't they?

Save to Chrisius 9 hours ago
Technical note: I intended to write this post yesterday evening but my crappy computer crashed again
Yes the Leipzig transaction does look suspicious...

As to my Household Cavalry, they are just one of my Border Patrols... with the new borders (thanks to Liepzig) are the now in your terrirtory? If so they will move on soon enough.

As to your remaining neutral, how can we trust you, how can England trust you. You are the one who slaughtered my lads when you were an allie...

So as Neutral, we would expect then:

- to see all of your troops remain in their barracks.

- you to understand that if your troops are found outside your lands, (without an agreement from the Just) then you are declaring war.
Old April 19, 2004, 03:56   #470
bongo
lifer
PtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafPtWDG Neu DemogypticaCivilization III PBEMC3CDG Blood Oath HordeIron CiversC4DG The HordeC4WDG éirich tuireann
Emperor

Quote:
As to my Household Cavalry, they are just one of my Border Patrols... with the new borders (thanks to Liepzig) are the now in your terrirtory? If so they will move on soon enough.
If that's a patrol, then I can't wait to see your army. And no, they are not inside my borders. Just wanted you to know I'd want it to continue that way.

Quote:
- to see all of your troops remain in their barracks.
That is completely unacceptable. We move where we want on our own soil!

That said, I do not intend to move large 'patrols' close to my neighbours borders. Such actions will only cause unwanted suspiscion and increase tensions.

Quote:
- you to understand that if your troops are found outside your lands, (without an agreement from the Just) then you are declaring war.
I have no intentions of entering foreign land with my troops. Can you say the same?

Preussia is now officially in a state of Armed Neutrality. We will not engage in hostilities but we will defend ourselves.
Old April 19, 2004, 04:01   #471
Paddy
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by bongo

If that's a patrol, then I can't wait to see your army. And no, they are not inside my borders. Just wanted you to know I'd want it to continue that way.

That is completely unacceptable. We move where we want on our own soil!

That said, I do not intend to move large 'patrols' close to my neighbours borders. Such actions will only cause unwanted suspiscion and increase tensions.

I have no intentions of entering foreign land with my troops. Can you say the same?

Preussia is now officially in a state of Armed Neutrality. We will not engage in hostilities but we will defend ourselves.
you are ever the diplomat

We look to the future and hope your Nuetrality is true.

As I write this, my lads have no intention of crossing borders, as we are not at war

Then who knows what the actions of the mad Empewror of Austria will bring

Unto the grand peace we march, all be it if we have to leave their cities in ruins to get there
Old April 19, 2004, 08:04   #472
Shogun Gunner
Emperor

Quote:

Unto the grand peace we march, all be it if we have to leave their cities in ruins to get there
Again, with the British eagerness of killing civilians and razing cities - an obvious threat against Austrian civilians and cities

For peace between our nations, you better kept a tight leash on those civilian-killing Household Cavalry.
Old April 19, 2004, 08:11   #473
Paddy
Prince

Quote:

Again, with the British eagerness of killing civilians and razing cities - an obvious threat against Austrian civilians and cities

For peace between our nations, you better kept a tight leash on those civilian-killing Household Cavalry.
you are a tad touchy there oh great Peace breaker...

threatening me are you...

well lets see your great hussars come out and back up your words...

You protect those that war on my nation, and now you war on my allies...

I think we are on a head on collison - one you are leading

Think you have the numbers to take on all of Europe?

Oh I forget, you have an Allie in the Sultan Wittlich...

I see you both are at war with Russia and Spain...

Interesting how you like to deflect...

And pay off Prussia with returning Leipzig at this time -

You call me eager, I call you a war monger
Old April 19, 2004, 15:11   #474
ChrisiusMaximus
Emperor

The turn has been forwarded on to the Sultan.

Austria and your lacky the Ottoman empire, we are disgusted by your warmongering ways, dont bother to exchange comments with us we have no interest in anything either of you could have to say.

Sultan Wittlich we know the size and make up of your garrison in Marseille!! If any of your troops set foot out of that city in the direction of Spain we will unleash the full fury of our armed forces upon your garrison!!!

You have been warned STAY OUT OF SPAIN!!

Gunnar of Austria, as you are already aware, we have a stranded cavalry unit in your territory. This unit was originally going down to Italy to investigate your earlier claims that Britain was intruding in your realm. This unit has no way of escaping your lands and as a result orders were sent for them to get into a defendable position. We fully expect not to see or hear from these boys again if you attack them but be warned they will take some of your cowardly forces with them.

If you do attack these troops we will fight your nation down untill we drag your wretched form from your last stronghold and hang you for treason against the coalition.

Prussia we feel you have been well rewarded for your agreement to stay neutral in these dangerous times, though we understand your position we are sickened by your willingness to take payment from the devil.

I will not bother going into details but Spain was also offered rewards for sitting back and watching these devils wreak havoc accross Europe. Bongo where oh where is your sense of honour, you may be weakened by your last debacle but why sell your soul ? I fail to see jhow your nation can ever take pride in themselves again.

Russia as you know we are dragged into this war that these two rogue nations have started with your people, though we have at present not determined what course of action we shall take and will for now wait in the hope that sense will prevail, bringing about a quick resolution to these events. We remain your staunch Ally and hereby promise you and your people that if these wretched dogs do not remove their forces from your lands during this next season then we will honour our alliance with your people!!!

Lord Gunnar and especially Sultan Wittlich, I made it very clear to you I would have no part of your treachery, you both leave me no choice but to state the following.

You must both remove all forces from Russia imediately, if this is achieved then Spain will willingly act once more as broker of peace, however if you fail to do this we will be very much in a state of war with both of your nations!!

Do not be stupid enough to think you will be able to walk over Spain, Spain is strong enough to stand up to both opf you, and Spain knows full well who her true allies are and fight to the death any one who threatens her and her friends!!!
Old April 19, 2004, 16:29   #475
Wittlich
lifer
Call to Power II MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCivilization III PBEMPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GameCiv4 SP Democracy GameC3CDG EuphoricaIron CiversCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG United Dungeon DwellersDiploGamesC4BtSDG TemplarsPolyCast Team
Deity

Local Time: 09:26
Bla, bla bla ...

However, I will state again what I've stated in the past: The Ottoman Empire has no use for Spanish territories.

Mar 1805AD Turn sent to the Great Shogun Gunner of the Austrian Empire.

-----------------------------

Side note: Now this is a game gentlemen!
Old April 19, 2004, 16:43   #476
ChrisiusMaximus
Emperor

Bla bla bla, yes that will sound most amusing when you attempt to say the very same as we stretch your neck
Old April 19, 2004, 20:31   #477
Paddy
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by Wittlich
-----------------------------

Side note: Now this is a game gentlemen!

well said
Old April 19, 2004, 23:16   #478
Shogun Gunner
Emperor

Thanks Sultan Wittlich, who reigns supreme! Your Eminence is without peer!

Save to King Razer Paddy, violator of future UN resolutions. May 1805 AD

P.S. Ahhh, King Chrisius, as my personal courier droned on and on, reading the your latest communique... It occurred to me that you stated: "don't bother to exchange comments with us" but yet you force us to listen to your long winded diatribes filled with rheotric and rhetorical statements. Thanks for the opportunity to take a nap. An important man, as myself, rarely gets the opportunity to fully relax and get away from leading the Austrian Empire.

Oh, did you require an answer to any of your statements? Your courier stands here as if he's waiting for a reply...
Old April 19, 2004, 23:18   #479
Shogun Gunner
Emperor

Quote:

well said
Agreed!
Old April 19, 2004, 23:33   #480
Paddy
Prince

Quote:
Thanks Sultan Wittlich, who reigns supreme! Your Eminence is without peer!

Save to King Razer Paddy, violator of future UN resolutions. May 1805 AD
Wow so you have the 2nd sight do you

that is good, you had best be packing up your treasures now...