Old July 23, 2004, 12:55   #121
Arnelos
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG SarantiumCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 11:28
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Just posted this in the temps and absences thread:

Quote:
I'm back, guys. I'd like to apologize for all PBEMs that were horrendously slowed down by my absence. I lost my computer in a thunderstorm and have been without one for over a week.

I've also been REALLY BUSY in my work and personal life, so that's why it took so long to get around to replacing the computer, getting things set up, etc.

Anyhow, I'm prepared to get all of my old PBEMs moving again, if you all will keep me.

I'll go ahead and repost this in the various PBEM threads (if I can find them all...).
Beta - can I get the save resent?
Old July 27, 2004, 16:39   #122
Arnelos
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG SarantiumCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

to MFCamillus
Old July 28, 2004, 12:25   #123
MFCamillus
Civilization III PBEMIron Civers
Prince

Local Time: 08:28
Turn off to Master Zen
Old July 28, 2004, 20:18   #124
Master Zen
PtWDG Glory of WarApolytoners Hall of FameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin LoversC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Local Time: 10:28
haven't gotten it...

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)
Old August 2, 2004, 11:35   #125
MFCamillus
Prince

Resent and posted here. Sorry it was on my work computer so I had to get back into the office.

Last edited by MFCamillus; August 28, 2004 at 13:32.
Old August 14, 2004, 16:11   #126
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

Local Time: 12:28
It's alive!!!!

To Arnelos.
Old August 16, 2004, 04:19   #127
Arnelos
Emperor

The undead save has been banished to the nether regions of Camilusland. Hopefully, languishing within that land, it will repent and do penance for its sins and be redeemed; that it may live a full life of PBEM playing yet again.
Old August 28, 2004, 03:04   #128
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 04:28
Local Date: November 3, 2010
Er, Arn told me someone was probably needed for The PBEM Saarlac Pit of Doom, so here I am.

Can I get the save and password, at all?

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old August 28, 2004, 05:07   #129
Adagio
staff
Spore
Deity

Local Time: 18:28
Try to get the password from Octavian X or Master Zen...
Old August 28, 2004, 21:23   #130
MFCamillus
Prince

I have now received an eMail address and forwarded the turn on to MrWIA.

If we can get the password worked out we can move along.
Old August 29, 2004, 09:03   #131
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

2670BC to Beta.

Rejoice! For it's alive.... ALIVE!

Old August 29, 2004, 13:08   #132
Adagio
staff
Spore
Deity

Local Time: 18:28
Weeeeee
Old August 29, 2004, 16:18   #133
Arnelos
Emperor

Old August 31, 2004, 10:36   #134
MrWhereItsAt
Deity

Hmph. Are people still hungover from the party?

Has this moved at all since I sent it? Did Beta even get it?

Old August 31, 2004, 13:15   #135
MrWhereItsAt
Deity

Resending to Beta, as per PM request.

Old September 1, 2004, 22:51   #136
MrWhereItsAt
Deity

Have PMed Beta about this...

Old September 1, 2004, 22:56   #137
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

Still not here yet. Rough weather in the South Pacific??
Old September 1, 2004, 23:05   #138
MrWhereItsAt
Deity

Nope, for the first time in many weeks it's sunny and calm, and the light wind is not coming straight from Antarctica.

I just got the 'received' message, so you have it now.

Old September 1, 2004, 23:11   #139
Beta
lifer
Deity

Got it. Played, and save to Arnelos.
Old September 2, 2004, 04:06   #140
Arnelos
Emperor

to MFCamillus
Old September 2, 2004, 08:52   #141
MFCamillus
Prince

2670BC to MrWIA.

Hmm it does move along now.
Old September 2, 2004, 11:21   #142
MrWhereItsAt
Deity

To Beta.

Old September 2, 2004, 20:13   #143
Beta
lifer
Deity

2 Arne.
Old September 2, 2004, 20:40   #144
Arnelos
Emperor

2MFC
Old September 3, 2004, 08:49   #145
MFCamillus
Prince

2630BC to MrWIA

now that we are moving I hate to do this but I will have limited access this weekend. I have to go on a trip to follow up on some issues. Be back to my broadband on Tuesday am.
Old September 3, 2004, 17:23   #146
Arnelos
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by MFCamillus
now that we are moving I hate to do this but I will have limited access this weekend. I have to go on a trip to follow up on some issues. Be back to my broadband on Tuesday am.
Not a problem. I just got called and offered a new job with more responsibility and pay... I have to meet with the people this weekend and do a bunch of stuff this weekend - so I'll be busy as well.
Old September 3, 2004, 20:34   #147
MrWhereItsAt
Deity

To Beta.

Old September 3, 2004, 22:19   #148
Beta
lifer
Deity

To Arne
Old September 4, 2004, 17:32   #149
Arnelos
Emperor

2MFC
Old September 5, 2004, 03:00   #150
MFCamillus
Prince

To MrWIA