Old January 25, 2004, 05:06   #1
Patine
Scenario League / Civ2-Creation
King

Local Time: 11:03
Local Date: November 2, 2010
History of Asia Revised?
When I'm done revising my Late Cold War scenario up to specs, I plan to revisit my History of Asia series in more detail. Specifically, it will now be an eleven scenario set, with the concepts of the first nine (this time actually incorporating the Korean and Vietnam Wars into their respective scenarios instead of reserving them for other scenarios and leaving blank space), as well as Mongol and pre-Imperial (Shang and Zhou Dynasty) era ones, but this time each will have its own folder and be lavished more detail. The question of this thread is, does anyone have any suggestions, ideas or guidelines to make the new series better (including better maps and graphics). If you're unfamiliar with my work here, the threads I posted the originals one should still be on the second or third page of this forum as of the time of this writing. I hope to hear suggestions soon (I'll gladly give advice in return on any scenarios you're proposing; just guide me to your thread).
Old January 25, 2004, 05:21   #2
POTUS
Civilization II Democracy Game: ExodusMacCivilization II PBEMScenario League / Civ2-Creation
Prince

Local Time: 09:03
Location: How could I possibly not have a Mozambican flag, I mean, what other country has an AK-47 on their flag?
Better maps and graphics.
Old January 25, 2004, 05:58   #3
Patine
King

@POTUS

Any suggestions what or where?
Old January 25, 2004, 18:05   #4
POTUS
Civilization II Democracy Game: ExodusMacCivilization II PBEMScenario League / Civ2-Creation
Prince

Local Time: 09:03
Location: How could I possibly not have a Mozambican flag, I mean, what other country has an AK-47 on their flag?
Well, maybe extend the map a little farther east and west.
And, you can always find better graphics, not to say yours were bad, but people have made newer graphics that you can use.
Old January 30, 2004, 02:08   #5
kobayashi
Prince

Local Time: 01:03
Local Date: November 3, 2010
Have to had a look but just wondering if you have included early empires like Sri Vijaya or Majapahit. They were huge powers in their time.
Old January 30, 2004, 13:10   #6
Patine
King

I'm afraid, kobayashi, they actually weren't included. The threads with the two 'History of Asia' scenario clusters are on this forum, and shouldn't be too deep under. I will, however, consider one or both for the revised version.