Old January 28, 2004, 22:02   #1
Trifna
King

Local Time: 01:14
Local Date: November 3, 2010
Supreme Ruler 2010
I wondered if we should have a forum for Supreme Ruler 2010. It is a TBS game that goes onto the path of Europa Universalis, with great depth and coherence. I am asking this since I know we have many forums for games that have just as many reasons to have a forum here as SR2010.

Besides, it really looks like a game that will be awesome, it is covering a section that I do not remember any good TBS covered and it seems greatly innovative.
*Would it be the next GalCiv?... *

http://www.supremeruler2010.com/
Old January 28, 2004, 22:07   #2
Rasputin
lifer
DiploGamesThe Courts of Candle'Bre
Deity

Local Time: 03:14
is it civ like instyle? have you played any of the civgames would be interestign to hear a comparison
GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71
Old January 28, 2004, 22:11   #3
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Local Time: 11:14
Local Date: November 2, 2010
It looks interesting, don't know if would warrant its own forum yet, maybe a thread in the Other Games forum until its released.
Old January 28, 2004, 23:55   #4
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 04:14
It will probably go in the Other Games forum. Then if it generates a significant amount of discussion (read: multiple threads reaching 500 posts) then the owners may consider giving it its own forum.

That or the game developers could offer the owners a "test copy" of the game in exchange for them covering the game here.
Old January 29, 2004, 00:58   #5
DanQ
lifer
C4WDG Team ApolytonApolytoners Hall of FameApolyCon 06 ParticipantsAge of Nations TeamPolyCast Team
Apolyton CS Co-Founder

Local Time: 13:14
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Re: Supreme Ruler 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by Trifna
I wondered if we should have a forum for Supreme Ruler 2010. It is a TBS game that goes onto the path of Europa Universalis, with great depth and coherence. I am asking this since I know we have many forums for games that have just as many reasons to have a forum here as SR2010.

Besides, it really looks like a game that will be awesome, it is covering a section that I do not remember any good TBS covered and it seems greatly innovative.
*Would it be the next GalCiv?... *

http://www.supremeruler2010.com/
To start with at least, place threads on Supreme Ruler 2010 in the "Other Games" forum as has been suggested by some already.

Request denied without prejudice; this means (even now I'm saying) that this issue can be revisted at a later time.

-----------
Dan; Apolyton CS