Old January 29, 2004, 05:09   #1
Impaler[WrG]
Civilization IV CreatorsACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 MorganPolyCast Team
King

Local Time: 10:14
Local Date: November 2, 2010
My thoughts
Actualy what I think would be most usefull is if this new department focused on analizing the actions of our Pact members the Hive and Uni.

By opening up previous saves and making detailed comparisons it would be possible to determine some of the less obvious actions taken by these teams and thus to determine their strategies. Any insights gained would be sumarized and posted in an inteligence thread.

I think that would be very usefull as we currently have a lot of raw data on these 2 factions but no one realy assigned to analize it. Control over Probes should probly stay under External Affairs for now.

Oh and at some point it would be a good idea to split External Affairs into Diplomacy and Military.
Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche
Old January 29, 2004, 05:12   #2
laurentius
Civilization II MultiplayerApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Planet University of TechnologyNever Ending StoriesACDG PeaceACDG3 GaiansMacC4DG Team Alpha Centaurians
King

Local Time: 19:14
It would be exellent! Sadly I personally dont have time or means to take part of this since my computer is still being repaired by Dell.

Im all for it!

- Paul Valery
Old January 29, 2004, 07:36   #3
Impaler[WrG]
Civilization IV CreatorsACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 MorganPolyCast Team
King

Local Time: 10:14
Opps this Post was supposed to be a reply to the new thread started by Martx, must have hit the wrong button

I will repost it in its proper place, please direct all future responses to that thread.
Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche